It is currently 16 Apr 2024, 06:51

Text Size

Community Wad

Moderator: CCGHQ Admins

Re: Community Wad

Postby nivmizzet1 » 28 Aug 2017, 13:50

Xander9009 wrote:Yes, it should be renamed, and I'll go ahead and do that now.

And yes, they're all added to the stack, then they resolve off of the stack in reverse order. I've got tomorrow off. I've got several things to do tomorrow, but I will definitely add it to my list.
I just searched Utopia Mycon and it still had (1) in it's name. I accidentally deleted it too -- I was thinking the only way it can function is via an MM function, so the MM version is all that's needed, but I'm not sure if this is the case. From what you said, it seemed having both versions was appropriate and the name should've just been fixed. I'm tired.
nivmizzet1

Postby RiiakShiNal » 29 Aug 2017, 10:20

nivmizzet1 wrote:I was thinking the only way it can function is via an MM function, so the MM version is all that's needed, but I'm not sure if this is the case. From what you said, it seemed having both versions was appropriate and the name should've just been fixed. I'm tired.
Due to having a cost other than just tap {T}, the only way Utopia Mycon can function properly is with manual mana tapping (otherwise the sacrifice won't happen).
RiiakShiNal
Programmer

Postby nivmizzet1 » 29 Aug 2017, 13:12

RiiakShiNal wrote:Due to having a cost other than just tap {T}, the only way Utopia Mycon can function properly is with manual mana tapping (otherwise the sacrifice won't happen).
Good to know. I did the right thing then. :)
nivmizzet1

Postby Xander9009 » 13 Sep 2017, 04:46

I didn't get notifications about new posts here (at all for anything on the forum) for the last few weeks, and I'm not sure why. That said, the real idea behind having the version without MM in the filename is because the goal of the naming conventions is to have a standardized name for all cards, and then for those that have a working non-MM copy and a working MM copy, they would need to be identifiable. But if there can only be one (because non-MM won't work, like in this case), then it doesn't need to be identifiable, since there's only one. So, that one would have MM functionality, but wouldn't need "MM" in the filename.
Xander9009
Programmer

Postby nivmizzet1 » 13 Sep 2017, 12:32

Xander9009 wrote:I didn't get notifications about new posts here (at all for anything on the forum) for the last few weeks, and I'm not sure why. That said, the real idea behind having the version without MM in the filename is because the goal of the naming conventions is to have a standardized name for all cards, and then for those that have a working non-MM copy and a working MM copy, they would need to be identifiable. But if there can only be one (because non-MM won't work, like in this case), then it doesn't need to be identifiable, since there's only one. So, that one would have MM functionality, but wouldn't need "MM" in the filename.
so you're saying the non-MM version should've been kept, but the " (1)" should've been removed from the name, and the MM version should've been deleted?
nivmizzet1

Postby Xander9009 » 13 Sep 2017, 20:15

Ideally. But the only difference between the two is the name, so it doesn't actually matter.
Xander9009
Programmer

Postby aidscoi168 » 16 Sep 2017, 08:01

Ixalan cards report
- Sun-Blessed Mount got issue, i cast this dino and he automatic go to graveyard without search for Huatli, Dinosaur Knight or got countered.
- Thundering Spineback can active even none green mana in mana pool available
- Unclaimed Territory
- active 2n ability may ignore other mana from basic land taps. In first case ( active manual tap mana function ) i can cast Goring Ceratops with 5 basic land and 2 Unclaimed Territory ( 1 choose dino and other choose human ) as Dopt automatic tap but when i manual tap 2 Unclaimed Territory for test card's function and tap other basic lands i no longer can cast Goring Ceratops and been alert that i need 5 mana more for cast it.
In 2nd case, i choose Human and tap for 1 white mana but can use this 1 mana for casting 2 creature ( 1 white mana for casting cost each : Priest of the Wakening Sun and Kinjalli's Caller )
Also i can't use first ability for make 1 colorless mana, just 2nd ability glow as i can use in my main phase
- Drover of the Mighty not tap for mana as it should and can active even have summoning sickness
- Ripjaw Raptor is dealt damage but not draw
- Gishath, Sun's Avatar ability when deal damage not working ( not reveal card relate with damage numnber.
- Goring Ceratops casted and automatic go to graveyard
Last edited by aidscoi168 on 16 Sep 2017, 10:34, edited 1 time in total.
aidscoi168

Postby Splinterverse » 16 Sep 2017, 10:25

aidscoi168 wrote:Sun-Blessed Mount got issue, i cast this dino and he automatic go to graveyard without search for Huatli, Dinosaur Knight or got counter.
This has been fixed and uploaded. It should appear in the next CW update. Thank you for reporting.
---------------------------------------------
The DOTP2014 CW is updated nightly between 11 PM and 12 AM EST.
Known Issues/Bugs |
Impossible Cards List | Update Your Land Pools
Splinterverse

Postby nivmizzet1 » 22 Sep 2017, 09:12

Dragonskull Summit misbehaving -- entered tapped despite Tomb of Yawgmoth being in play. Later in the same game another also came in tapped despite an actual swamp being in play (Tomb of Yawgmoth was also still in play).
nivmizzet1

Postby nivmizzet1 » 23 Sep 2017, 05:08

23/09/2017 2:32:26 PM: Low: Card (KUMENAS_OMENSPEAKER_CW) in wad DATA_DLC_COMMUNITY_CORE has a FILENAME tag that does not match which will cause problems in-game: KUMENAS_SPEAKER_CW

23/09/2017 2:32:32 PM: Low: Card (TOKEN_TREASURE_A_C_S_MM_CW_1) in wad DATA_DLC_COMMUNITY_CORE has a FILENAME tag that does not match which will cause problems in-game: TOKEN_TREASURE_A_C_S_MM_CW_4

I think I fixed these.

KUMENAS_OMENSPEAKER_CW was just a copy of KUMENAS_SPEAKER_CW but with KUMENAS_OMENSPEAKER_CW as the filename; so I just deleted the file KUMENAS_OMENSPEAKER_CW.

TOKEN_TREASURE_A_C_S_MM_CW_1 was coded as though it was TOKEN_TREASURE_A_C_S_MM_CW_4, so I just chaged it to be TOKEN_TREASURE_A_C_S_MM_CW_1.
nivmizzet1

Postby Splinterverse » 23 Sep 2017, 09:55

nivmizzet1 wrote:23/09/2017 2:32:26 PM: Low: Card (KUMENAS_OMENSPEAKER_CW) in wad DATA_DLC_COMMUNITY_CORE has a FILENAME tag that does not match which will cause problems in-game: KUMENAS_SPEAKER_CW

23/09/2017 2:32:32 PM: Low: Card (TOKEN_TREASURE_A_C_S_MM_CW_1) in wad DATA_DLC_COMMUNITY_CORE has a FILENAME tag that does not match which will cause problems in-game: TOKEN_TREASURE_A_C_S_MM_CW_4

I think I fixed these.

KUMENAS_OMENSPEAKER_CW was just a copy of KUMENAS_SPEAKER_CW but with KUMENAS_OMENSPEAKER_CW as the filename; so I just deleted the file KUMENAS_OMENSPEAKER_CW.

TOKEN_TREASURE_A_C_S_MM_CW_1 was coded as though it was TOKEN_TREASURE_A_C_S_MM_CW_4, so I just chaged it to be TOKEN_TREASURE_A_C_S_MM_CW_1.
That's odd. Are you using the latest version of the CW?

The Speaker/Omenspeaker thing had to do with the translations. When it was clarified that it was supposed to be Speaker, I removed the Omenspeaker files from the CW (via Loose Files drive) and then uploaded the Speaker versions.

With the treasure token, there are supposed to be 4 versions, and I did copy version 1 to use as a starting point for 4, so I'll check those and re-upload 1 and 4 if needed.

EDIT TO ADD: With the treasure 1, it appears that for version 4, I changed everything except the file name to 4. I've fixed 1 and 4 and re-uploaded both.
---------------------------------------------
The DOTP2014 CW is updated nightly between 11 PM and 12 AM EST.
Known Issues/Bugs |
Impossible Cards List | Update Your Land Pools
Splinterverse

Postby Xander9009 » 23 Sep 2017, 22:16

Deleting files sometimes doesn't work properly with GD. It's part of why when you're updating a card, you should use the auto upload folder, since then only my computer deletes files, which is much more reliable (since it's on my account). I'll check this tonight.
Xander9009
Programmer

Postby nivmizzet1 » 24 Sep 2017, 10:04

Xander9009 wrote:Deleting files sometimes doesn't work properly with GD. It's part of why when you're updating a card, you should use the auto upload folder, since then only my computer deletes files, which is much more reliable (since it's on my account). I'll check this tonight.
I didn't realise there was an auto upload folder for cards, only decks. Where's the auto upload folder for cards located?
nivmizzet1

Postby Xander9009 » 24 Sep 2017, 17:10

nivmizzet1 wrote:
Xander9009 wrote:Deleting files sometimes doesn't work properly with GD. It's part of why when you're updating a card, you should use the auto upload folder, since then only my computer deletes files, which is much more reliable (since it's on my account). I'll check this tonight.
I didn't realise there was an auto upload folder for cards, only decks. Where's the auto upload folder for cards located?
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing
Xander9009
Programmer

Postby erjerjerj » 27 Sep 2017, 19:59

Bug reports:
1. Watertrap Weaver ability doesn't work.
2. Kefnet's Monument second ability taps the target creature and prevents it from untapping, while it doesn't suppose to tap the target creature.
erjerjerj

PreviousNext

Return to 2014