It is currently 16 Apr 2024, 08:46

Text Size

Card Requests

by BetaSteward

Moderators: North, BetaSteward, noxx, jeffwadsworth, JayDi, TheElk801, LevelX, CCGHQ Admins

Re: Card Requests

Postby Notshauna » 07 Dec 2017, 09:48

Retether
Keeper of the Dead
Purgatory

Additionally Jace, Unraveler of Secrets in MBP currently doesn't support it's two different versions, the SDCC 2016 and SDCC 2017.

Lastly, this isn't completely relevant to this specific topic, the card frames have changed in the latest update from a previous rectangle design to the curved dimensions used by actual cards. While I personal dislike it greatly, I can understand that others don't so I think it'd be ideal if it were an option. Thanks as always and have a happy holidays.
Notshauna

Postby Kraya » 09 Dec 2017, 22:59

Good evening guys,

I have been using Xmage for a long time now (1500 Commander games) and havent made a single request now. But now I am here with a request:

Dr. Julius Jumblemorph

I know, requesting a unstable card is unusual...
But stay with me for a moment.
He is basicly an upgraded version of one of my favourite jank commander: Mistform Ultimus
When the DR was spoiled I knew I had to build a tribal tribal deck around him. I even manged to talk my playgroup into allowing him. But thankfully the committee ruled him to be officially commander legal.
Sadly this is only for a short period, and this is why am I here, aksing for Julious to be implemented as fast as possible to allow some playtesting and having a good time.

I dont think that having him implemented with only his Changeling keyword will be much of a hassle.
He doesnt have to have his Augment/Host tutor abillity, but if you could add this one too I wouldnt say no :roll:
Kraya

Postby JayDi » 16 Dec 2017, 00:27

Kraya wrote:Good evening guys,

I have been using Xmage for a long time now (1500 Commander games) and havent made a single request now. But now I am here with a request:

Dr. Julius Jumblemorph

I know, requesting a unstable card is unusual...
But stay with me for a moment.
He is basicly an upgraded version of one of my favourite jank commander: Mistform Ultimus
When the DR was spoiled I knew I had to build a tribal tribal deck around him. I even manged to talk my playgroup into allowing him. But thankfully the committee ruled him to be officially commander legal.
Sadly this is only for a short period, and this is why am I here, aksing for Julious to be implemented as fast as possible to allow some playtesting and having a good time.

I dont think that having him implemented with only his Changeling keyword will be much of a hassle.
He doesnt have to have his Augment/Host tutor abillity, but if you could add this one too I wouldnt say no :roll:
Unstable set will be available on next v10 release. You can monitor card's status here on github. I can't see Dr. Julius Jumblemorph there, but I think it will be in xmage (without host ability).

JayDi

Postby Robotics » 16 Dec 2017, 03:25

Robotics

Postby MalcolmS » 16 Dec 2017, 13:35

Last edited by MalcolmS on 21 Dec 2017, 22:05, edited 3 times in total.
MalcolmS

Postby ryntia » 18 Dec 2017, 03:25

Rhystic Scrying from Prophecy is not in your system. It is something I have added to my commander deck but cannot test it on your system.

(2)UU

Draw three cards. Then, if any player pays (2), discard three cards from your hand.

Thank you!
ryntia

Postby Alterus » 18 Dec 2017, 07:12

The Unstable cards in the list that are under "Requires Augment/Host" include host creatures which can be implemented as they are, though. If Augments aren't implemented, I support those who think that at least all hosts should be added as regular creatures.

Shellephant and Box of Free-Range Goblins should probably be possible to implement, as I believe they don't do anything Xmage doesn't currently support.

I also wonder if it's possible to do Urza, Academy Headmaster and the counter moving stuff like in By Gnome Means. And maybe, if/when there is a way to implement the functionally different prints of cards, do the Very Cryptic Commands? There are 2 or 3 modes in each version that are essentially black-border.
Alterus

Postby spjspj » 23 Dec 2017, 06:22

Alterus wrote:The Unstable cards in the list that are under "Requires Augment/Host" include host creatures which can be implemented as they are, though. If Augments aren't implemented, I support those who think that at least all hosts should be added as regular creatures.

Shellephant and Box of Free-Range Goblins should probably be possible to implement, as I believe they don't do anything Xmage doesn't currently support.

I also wonder if it's possible to do Urza, Academy Headmaster and the counter moving stuff like in By Gnome Means. And maybe, if/when there is a way to implement the functionally different prints of cards, do the Very Cryptic Commands? There are 2 or 3 modes in each version that are essentially black-border.
It's not good to half implement a card.
Box of FRG is done (and dice rolls weren't supported up till and including 1.4.26v9).
Shellephant is not currently possible(though I've not tried it) (no other card can switch power toughness whilst on the stack for example).
Urza - this has a number of defined loyalty abilities that seem to correspond to each other PW's abilities - but the problem is is that they may change them in javascript quite easily and askurza.com is the only authoritative source for it.
By Gnome Means is possible to implement. And the proliferate Everythingamejig is possible as well.
spjspj

Postby Talek » 23 Dec 2017, 23:13

"Keeper of the Light", "Equinox" and "Spiritual Focus" cards are missing.

Thanks!
Talek

Postby pedrofausto » 24 Dec 2017, 00:23

pedrofausto

Postby Alterus » 24 Dec 2017, 01:42

spjspj wrote:It's not good to half implement a card.
Box of FRG is done (and dice rolls weren't supported up till and including 1.4.26v9).
Shellephant is not currently possible(though I've not tried it) (no other card can switch power toughness whilst on the stack for example).
Urza - this has a number of defined loyalty abilities that seem to correspond to each other PW's abilities - but the problem is is that they may change them in javascript quite easily and askurza.com is the only authoritative source for it.
By Gnome Means is possible to implement. And the proliferate Everythingamejig is possible as well.
Many thanks for such a detailed answer!
Regarding Urza, while they might theoretically change the abilities in the future, I believe it is not something that should prevent from just implementing the abilities that he can have now. The probability of a change is quite low, it probably should not be counted upon.
Alterus

Postby MalcolmS » 24 Dec 2017, 16:49

MalcolmS

Postby Talek » 26 Dec 2017, 10:47

Talek

Postby SuneEnough » 27 Dec 2017, 19:48

SuneEnough

PreviousNext

Return to XMage