It is currently 18 Apr 2024, 20:28

Text Size

Forge Release 02/25/2018 ver 1.6.7

Moderators: timmermac, Blacksmith, KrazyTheFox, Agetian, friarsol, CCGHQ Admins

Re: Forge Release 02/25/2018 ver 1.6.7

Postby Darth Agnon » 16 Mar 2018, 18:06

Regarding the NetDecks function in deck selection - it currently allows me to download a ton of decks, but then, after I close and reopen Forge, it expects me to download them all again, even though the files exist locally. Would some sort of check on the NetDecks function be possible?
Darth Agnon

Postby Zeromonarch » 17 Mar 2018, 11:39

I would also like to report that when a clone (ex. Jwari shapeshifter, clever impersonator) is exiled for soul foundry the copy doesnt allow you to copy anything. It just fizzles as a 0/0. This happened a few versions back i cant remember which to be precise but was then fixed until this latest release.

EDIT: this works fine on the latest android versoin
Zeromonarch

Postby ImNotTommy » 17 Mar 2018, 14:11

I want to thank Developers for working on the Online Multiplayer ! After it will be stable, this will be the best free software on the net !
I will check the progress in this v 1.6.7 :D =D>
ImNotTommy

Postby jamincollins » 18 Mar 2018, 19:16

siyiye wrote:Report a bug:

"Doubling Season + Jace, Cunning Castaway" can no longer be established

Jace -5, two Token disappeared together !
disferente wrote:Verdant Haven and Fertile Ground and I assume other enchantments that give mana when taping a land for mana, does not work (does not give mana), not on this version nor on 1.6.7.001 Android.

Edit: Seems like they work for regular lands, but not for triple lands (Seaside Citadel etc) and lands like Sliver Hive
N25 wrote:Tried using Feldon of the Third Path's ability on a Workhorse in the GY, the horse did not survive. I'm pretty sure it will enter with +1/+1 counters even in this way.
twosat wrote:
grottomak wrote:Mycoloth seems broken. Upon entering the battlefield it should get twice as many +1/+1 counters as the number of creatures sacrificed. But after sacrificing a Saproling token creature, it gets none. Same with Soldier tokens. Am yet to test with non-tokens
Devour in general seems broken.
I tried Bloodspore Thrinax a few minutes ago:
- It worked as expected when devouring only nontoken creatures.
- Devouring nontoken and token creatures mixed gave no counters.
- Devouring whole armies of saproling tokens gave no counters.
HarlequinCasts wrote:Vesuva cannot be tapped for mana when it clones a land. I first noticed this with Cloudpost but it appears true with other lands.
HarlequinCasts wrote:Lotus Bloom cannot be sacrificed for mana once it comes out from suspend. Bug present in the last few versions.
Zeromonarch wrote:I would also like to report that when a clone (ex. Jwari shapeshifter, clever impersonator) is exiled for soul foundry the copy doesnt allow you to copy anything. It just fizzles as a 0/0. This happened a few versions back i cant remember which to be precise but was then fixed until this latest release.

EDIT: this works fine on the latest android versoin
These appear to be fixed in the latest snapshot:
https://snapshots.cardforge.org/forge-g ... 77.tar.bz2

If any of you can still replicate these issues using the above snapshot (or later) please mention my name in a follow up report. Please include detailed reproduction steps.
jamincollins

Postby Nekoatl » 19 Mar 2018, 03:36

AI cast Fractured Identity on my Lord of the Unreal, I got a token copy and he didn't.
Nekoatl

Postby Indigo Dragon » 19 Mar 2018, 09:06

Necromantic Summons has the wrong wording, like Zombify instead of the proper Endless Obedience.
Ctrl+C, Ctrl+V
Indigo Dragon

Postby jtrowell » 19 Mar 2018, 20:53

About the lotus bloom bug, as I reported in the android thread, sometimes auto mana will use the lotus bloom, it seems to be that it's mainly when the lotus bloom give exactly the mana needed (for example you have 2 untapped lands with nothing in your mana pool and want to cast a 5 mana spell).

This is not always consistant, I did got a few times when it didn't work but it seems reliable enough that I can at least get some use of the lotus bloom in my games.

About Vesuva and other clone/copy abilities, if it's the same as with android, then from my tests cards that copy another (vesuva, copy artefact, clone, ...) seems to have their activated abilities linked to the original permanent instead of the copy.

This is easier to check be copying an equipement under your control, as you can see that after equipping the original on a creature, selecting the copy to equip it on a different target will move the original instead.

Strangely Vesuva seems to be an exception and sometimes work as intented, I usually have it working when I copy a double land (the original ones like tundra/plateau and so on, the other or the lands with 3 manas don't work, probably due to triggering the original instead of the copy like for other copy effects)
jtrowell

Postby Nekoatl » 19 Mar 2018, 23:45

When a Phantasmal Image cloned a Chronozoa while entering the battlefield in previous versions, it would gain 3 time runes as part of that process, but in the latest version it doesn't get the time runes.
Nekoatl

Previous

Return to Forge