It is currently 23 Apr 2024, 06:46

Text Size

Testing decks and exporting information

Moderators: timmermac, Blacksmith, KrazyTheFox, Agetian, friarsol, CCGHQ Admins

Testing decks and exporting information

Postby ValidGoblin » 24 Mar 2018, 23:45

Hi guys,

Literally just started using forge and have been going through the forums trying to find some information on how to do certain things. Haven't been able to find what I'm after.

Trying to pit 4 AI against each other and literally want to just leave it and come back to see a log of Wins and Loses, i don't know if its standard or something id have to set up.

I'm literally trying to get a basic gist of if i run 4 commander decks or 2 modern decks against each other (with 1 being my new deck the other 1-3 being established decks) if it can get a similar win loss ratio. if i can get the entire turn by turn log that would be better but Im not sure what i can actually do with the software.

Ill still run the decks through a Gauntlet with my play group, but i want to be able to weed out a bad deck design quickly, by running 30-50 games and just seeing the results. and im not hoping for miracles and expecting decks to combo off, just want to see if bulk cards play well.

Thanks
ValidGoblin

Return to Forge