It is currently 16 Apr 2024, 18:38

Text Size

Bug Reports XMage 1.4.28 SOFTWARE

by BetaSteward

Moderators: North, BetaSteward, noxx, jeffwadsworth, JayDi, TheElk801, LevelX, CCGHQ Admins

Re: Bug Reports XMage 1.4.28 SOFTWARE

Postby cheddarsuave » 04 Apr 2018, 12:17

The resolution of Day's Undoing messes with the F-skips a player had on before it resolved. For example, if I have F5 enabled and my opponent casts Day's Undoing, the F5 will carry through on my next turn and it'll skip my next precombat main phase and whatever other stops I have enabled.
cheddarsuave

Postby BlackWyvern » 04 Apr 2018, 20:10

My opponent used Time Stop while I had a Hive Mind in play. Copied instance crashed the game.

Would not let either of us confirm the next gameplay step and concede did not work.

LevelX: Fixed beyond 1.4.29V1
BlackWyvern

Postby cheddarsuave » 04 Apr 2018, 22:53

Second turn of a draft match, I have Epocrasite in hand and am unable to cast it, despite trying all sorts of combinations and rolling back to try again.

I confirmed that I was able to cast the card in other games under different circumstances.
Attachments
cant cast epochrasite.jpg
cheddarsuave

Postby BlackWyvern » 07 Apr 2018, 06:05

I'm not sure if this is a bug or not.. But any card that combos with Alhammarret's Archive brings up a unique window that does not allow one to set an 'always perform' action, so, it prompts every single time they trigger. Also doesn't seem to allow doubleclick confirms with about 50% occurrence. So, can't even reliably do that to get it out of the way. Can get very -very- annoying very quickly.

Thought Reflection + Alhammarret's Archive
Boon Reflection + Alhammarret's Archive
BlackWyvern

Postby TheGrIMP » 08 Apr 2018, 02:21

madragon wrote:Stoney Silence doesn't correctly interact with Border Posts. It doens't let you activate the ability but it should let you because it's a mana ability.

Blood Moon doesn't have the updated rule. So you still need to pay life to get shocklands into play untapped while you shouldn't have to pay under the new rules.
+1 for the Blood Moon bug. It's almost like if XMage still had damage on the stack. This isn't how the game has been played for more than 6 months!! Please give this fix priority.

Stony Silence rightfully stops Border Posts. When mana abilities are unaffected, the rules text explicitely says so [ex: Pithing Needle].
TheGrIMP

Postby ibra » 08 Apr 2018, 22:25

Hello,

Im facing a situation, not sure yet what make it happens, but my rendering starts to crash (already got this situation on connect panel)
when i put mouse over the objects, sometimes it shows up the images again, or start a crazy rendering objetcs behavior, image links :

"Your post looks too spamy for a new user, please remove off-site URLs."
zzzzzz

Anyone have the same problem?
ibra

Postby illuknisaa » 10 Apr 2018, 11:11

Clones don't trigger death triggers. eg. if I clone ashen rider and then the clone dies I don't get the trigger.
illuknisaa

Postby illuknisaa » 10 Apr 2018, 11:37

If you exile a commander with something like Stasis Snare and then put the commander in the cmdz instead of exile the commander doesn't return when the stasis snare leaves play.
illuknisaa

Postby warum » 11 Apr 2018, 06:12

TheGrIMP wrote:
madragon wrote:Stoney Silence doesn't correctly interact with Border Posts. It doens't let you activate the ability but it should let you because it's a mana ability.

Blood Moon doesn't have the updated rule. So you still need to pay life to get shocklands into play untapped while you shouldn't have to pay under the new rules.
+1 for the Blood Moon bug. It's almost like if XMage still had damage on the stack. This isn't how the game has been played for more than 6 months!! Please give this fix priority.
The thing is that it's a complex (and widely implicating) issue to solve, and the devs haven't yet (last I checked, https://github.com/magefree/mage/issues/4202) managed to figure out away to implement a fix for the new rules.
warum

Postby tuberov » 11 Apr 2018, 23:40

illuknisaa wrote:If you exile a commander with something like Stasis Snare and then put the commander in the cmdz instead of exile the commander doesn't return when the stasis snare leaves play.
That's correct. You are choosing the replacement effect of the commander to put it in the command zone instead of the exile zone with Stasis Snare's effect, so the Stasis Snare has no correlation to it when it leaves play.
tuberov

Postby warum » 12 Apr 2018, 10:08

tuberov wrote:
illuknisaa wrote:If you exile a commander with something like Stasis Snare and then put the commander in the cmdz instead of exile the commander doesn't return when the stasis snare leaves play.
That's correct. You are choosing the replacement effect of the commander to put it in the command zone instead of the exile zone with Stasis Snare's effect, so the Stasis Snare has no correlation to it when it leaves play.
The guy you replied to is actually correct in that's not the expected behaviour. "exile until this leaves the battlefield"-effects returns the commander if you exiled it to the commandzone and it hasn't changed zones since it was exiled. Can't remember the actual rule number, but it's there.
warum

Postby BrassAngel42 » 13 Apr 2018, 03:43

Had an error crop up when attempting to Unmake a Precursor Golem. Screenshot attached.
Attachments
Java error.JPG
BrassAngel42

Postby Allanon87 » 13 Apr 2018, 21:58

I am having some troubles with the GUI of xMage, I do not know if it is related to the new version of the software, but when I try to change from "Tables" to "Collection viewer", just to give an example of the troubles that I am experiencing, well... everything gets mixed up (xmage.png). Even worse, when I try to draft, the card pictures do not appear in a clear way, but only some cards appear, and everything is a mess. I attach other examples of troubles in xmage2.png and xmage3.png. Anyone knows if this is an issue with the new version of the software, or is a problem of my PC and can give me some suggestion about how to fix it? Thanks.
Allanon87

Postby faanta » 14 Apr 2018, 09:14

I was unable to cast a card (Chaos Warp in this case) I previously cast for free with Rishkar's Expertise and then returned to my hand.
Instead of putting it onto the stack and letting me choose a target, XMage popped up an ability-picker window with Chaos Warp's text and 'cancel' as options, but both of them simply close the dialog without doing anything.
faanta

Postby Zubr669 » 15 Apr 2018, 17:45

I cannot choose more than one mode for Vindictive Lich when he dies, only the last one picked seems to work at all.
Zubr669

PreviousNext

Return to XMage