It is currently 16 Apr 2024, 16:42

Text Size

I can´t open forge

Moderators: timmermac, Blacksmith, KrazyTheFox, Agetian, friarsol, CCGHQ Admins

I can´t open forge

Postby TheOnin » 08 Aug 2018, 07:25

I followed the instructions and extract the jar and i downloaded java,next to this i double click the launcher but nothing happens. what i can do? :cry: i tryed runnig it whith the cmd and nothing happend not show comands error, nothing happend
Attachments
forge.jpg
cmd image
TheOnin

Re: I can´t open forge

Postby timmermac » 14 Aug 2018, 13:07

Don't run through the command line. Double-click the Forge.exe icon in the directory you expanded the archive to. Also, which version of Java did you install? Did you restart the computer after installing Java?
"I just woke up, haven't had coffee, let alone a pee in 7 days, and I find out you stole my ass and made a ...mini-me! Carter, I should be irked currently, yes?" - Jack O'Neill
timmermac
Tester

Re: I can´t open forge

Postby Fizanko » 14 Aug 2018, 15:26

TheOnin wrote:I followed the instructions and extract the jar and i downloaded java,next to this i double click the launcher but nothing happens. what i can do? :cry: i tryed runnig it whith the cmd and nothing happend not show comands error, nothing happend
After installing java (and restarting your system just in case you need) , simply extract the downloaded Forge archive and click on Forge.exe , don't touch the .jar file that is in the Forge directory !
probably outdated by now so you should avoid : Innistrad world for Forge (updated 17/11/2014)
Duel Decks for Forge - Forge custom decks (updated 25/10/2014)
Fizanko
Tester

Return to Forge