It is currently 16 Apr 2024, 20:23

Text Size

Bug Reports XMage 1.4.31 SOFTWARE

by BetaSteward

Moderators: North, BetaSteward, noxx, jeffwadsworth, JayDi, TheElk801, LevelX, CCGHQ Admins

Re: Bug Reports XMage 1.4.31 SOFTWARE

Postby K64 » 20 Aug 2018, 03:21

GiantHogweed wrote:
K64 wrote:How do I download the previous version???
The mods on this forum won't let me post links to their broken software. So, you'll have to replace the ((((((((((dot))))))))))) in the following address with a normal dot.

slightlymagic((((((((((dot)))))))))))net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=70&t=22238

You will want to click the link labeled xmage_1.4.30V7.zip

Hope that helps.
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I have been playing all night thanks to you!
K64

Postby Hanmace » 20 Aug 2018, 16:02

Error Log | Open
This was supposed to be an error log but the site told me it was 'too spammy.' You ask for an image or error log but the forum wont allow it.
I can't play the -1 on Estrid, the Masked in any situation. Always throws this error
Hanmace

Postby copperfield » 21 Aug 2018, 15:29

| Open
hello, I would like to report this error I found while playing against the computer:

The card Dawnbreak Reclaimer throw me this error:
xmage error.PNG

| Open
Code: Select all
Game exception occurred: java . lang . IllegalStateException: Target wasn't handled .  class:class mage . target . common . TargetCardInOpponentsGraveyard
Server version: 1 . 4 . 31V0
mage . player . ai . ComputerPlayer . choose(ComputerPlayer . java:414)
mage . player . ai . ComputerPlayer . choose(ComputerPlayer . java:119)
mage . cards . d . DawnbreakReclaimerEffect . apply(DawnbreakReclaimer . java:96)
mage . abilities . AbilityImpl . resolveMode(AbilityImpl . java:173)
mage . abilities . AbilityImpl . resolve(AbilityImpl . java:160)
mage . abilities . TriggeredAbilityImpl . resolve(TriggeredAbilityImpl . java:76)
mage . game . stack . StackAbility . resolve(StackAbility . java:77)
mage . game . GameImpl . resolve(GameImpl . java:1398)
mage . game . GameImpl . playPriority(GameImpl . java:1348)
mage . game . turn . EndPhase . playStep(EndPhase . java:41)
mage . game . turn . Phase . play(Phase . java:89)
mage . game . turn . Turn . play(Turn . java:127)
mage . game . GameImpl . playTurn(GameImpl . java:856)
mage . game . GameImpl . play(GameImpl . java:765)
mage . game . GameImpl . start(GameImpl . java:729)
mage . server . game . GameWorker . call(GameWorker . java:34)
java . util . concurrent . FutureTask . run(FutureTask . java:266)
java . util . concurrent . ThreadPoolExecutor . runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor . java:1149)
java . util . concurrent . ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker . run(ThreadPoolExecutor . java:624)
java . lang . Thread . run(Thread . java:748)
(I would have include the game log but it was rejected "The upload was rejected because the uploaded file was identified as a possible attack vector.")

Fixed in the next release.
copperfield

Postby copperfield » 21 Aug 2018, 15:41

Another bug I found is that the card Varchild, Betrayer of Kjeldor from C18 does not produce tokens
varchild no crea tokens.PNG

varchild no crea tokens 2.PNG

both playing against the computer. (and the second are decks with only her as the commander and only basics (the other is a deck with a random and much higher cmc general, same deal)...)

Works fine in the next release.
copperfield

Postby Heris » 22 Aug 2018, 15:08

My opponent cast Insult//Injury (the Insult part) and had in play 2 Soul-Scar Mage. Then he cast Shock on my Steel Leaf Champion but only 2 -1/-1 counters were placed on it instead of 4.
Attachments
Clipboard05.jpg
Heris

Postby Xartah » 22 Aug 2018, 15:35

Heris wrote:My opponent cast Insult//Injury (the Insult part) and had in play 2 Soul-Scar Mage. Then he cast Shock on my Steel Leaf Champion but only 2 -1/-1 counters were placed on it instead of 4.
Both are replacement effects so the controller of the target creature chooses the order they are applied. The optimal play is to appply soul-scar mage first turning the damage into two -2/-2 counters and then the damage doubling from insult since there's no damage left to double.

616.1 If two or more replacement and/or prevention effects are attempting to modify the way an event affects an object or player, the affected object's controller (or its owner if it has no controller) or the affected player chooses one to apply, following the steps listed below.

Did you get an option on how to apply them or was it automatic?
Xartah

Postby Heris » 22 Aug 2018, 15:44

Xartah wrote:
Heris wrote:My opponent cast Insult//Injury (the Insult part) and had in play 2 Soul-Scar Mage. Then he cast Shock on my Steel Leaf Champion but only 2 -1/-1 counters were placed on it instead of 4.
Both are replacement effects so the controller of the target creature chooses the order they are applied. The optimal play is to appply soul-scar mage first turning the damage into two -2/-2 counters and then the damage doubling from insult since there's no damage left to double.

616.1 If two or more replacement and/or prevention effects are attempting to modify the way an event affects an object or player, the affected object's controller (or its owner if it has no controller) or the affected player chooses one to apply, following the steps listed below.

Did you get an option on how to apply them or was it automatic?
Thanks for the reply; yes i remember i got a option to choose what effect to apply first so i believe you're right.
Heris

Postby BlackWyvern » 23 Aug 2018, 07:24

Ugin, the Spirit Dragon -x is improperly exiling artifacts, lands, and other colorless permanents.
(Exiled 6x Plains, Nykthos, Canopy Vista, Mythic Monastery, Nimbus Maze, Damping Sphere, Defense Grid... While leaving 3x Islands, Jungle Shrine, all opponents mountains and forests.. With a -2x)

Hellkite Tyrant did not steal the Lightning Greaves attached to opponent's Harvester of Souls upon doing combat damage.
BlackWyvern

Postby faanta » 24 Aug 2018, 15:01

Dawn's Reflection enchanting a Command Tower lets me add 4 extra mana (not sure about other lands)
faanta

Postby MalcolmS » 24 Aug 2018, 15:56

Emrakul's Hatcher is missing the word token and Confirm Suspicions is missing its reminder tekst making both of them not show up when searching for "token"
MalcolmS

Postby copperfield » 24 Aug 2018, 18:30

Windgrace's Judgment does not destroy all the targets, only the first one selected
wingrace no destruye objetivos secundarios.png

(playing against the computer)
copperfield

Postby Xartah » 24 Aug 2018, 20:23

Was playing four person commander. One player started with Leyline of the Void on the battlefield. A few turns later he left xmage and his board was cleared but the game still acted as if leyline of the void was on the battlefield, resulting in all cards being exiled rather than put into the graveyard.
Xartah

Postby faanta » 24 Aug 2018, 20:42

Playing against AI, opponent's Thopter Spy Network triggered during their upkeep, creating a thopter although there were no artifacts in play at that moment (they were destroyed during the previous player's turn).
faanta

Postby copperfield » 25 Aug 2018, 03:04

faanta wrote:Playing against AI, opponent's Thopter Spy Network triggered during their upkeep, creating a thopter although there were no artifacts in play at that moment (they were destroyed during the previous player's turn).
you sure there weren't artifact land in play? like Darksteel Citadel, which is also indestructible...
copperfield

Postby Anomen » 25 Aug 2018, 08:48

hello,

this image download Bug fixed ?
Anomen

PreviousNext

Return to XMage