It is currently 16 Apr 2024, 23:21

Text Size

Community Wad

Moderator: CCGHQ Admins

Re: Community Wad

Postby RiiakShiNal » 24 Jul 2018, 10:03

MasterXploder7 wrote:I made a commander deck using the deck builder and I left the auto fill lands option on when I exported the deck. The thing is though, I had a deck of 153 cards once the match loaded. I thought anything over a 100 card deck was impossible? was this fixed while I've been away?
No, it's just that the DotP engine has bugs in it. Having a deck with more than 100 manually added cards can still cause problems with the game, but the game will also have problems if it is told to add land cards and it has 60 or more cards in the deck as well. There are also problems with having a deck with multiple colors and telling the game to not add land of one of the colors. There are additionally problems with having the game try to add land to a deck with 4 or 5 colors.

DotP 2013 could support 5 color decks and decks up to 127 cards, but that support has eroded in DotP 2014.
RiiakShiNal
Programmer

Postby Splinterverse » 24 Jul 2018, 10:46

erjerjerj wrote:I have decided to code Militia Bugler as my first card :)
Is there a fast way for testing new card beside playing the game with it? (as I did)
Glad you have decided to code. There is a fast way to test (without uploading to the CW).

Within the deck builder, there is a menu item to create a custom folder. This will create a folder within your game directory. Within that folder, you will find a folder called CARDS. If you drop the card in there and then re-open/refresh the deckbuilder, it will show up in the deck builder. You can then build decks with it, including test decks.

The Favor of the Gods card is super helpful as well to add to your test deck. You can make a deck for the AI that includes 0/1 creatures or something that won't be too much of a bother while testing as well.
---------------------------------------------
The DOTP2014 CW is updated nightly between 11 PM and 12 AM EST.
Known Issues/Bugs |
Impossible Cards List | Update Your Land Pools
Splinterverse

Postby addict insane » 24 Jul 2018, 22:58

Elvish Clancaller's activated ability's cost is set to 2(R) for some reason, while it's actually 4(G)(G).

EDIT: while testing Karn Liberated, got this:

[lua] [string "KARN_LIBERATED_CW_397828_TITLE (RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION)~0x00000..."]:10: 'end' expected (to close 'for' at line 3) near '<eof>'

EDIT 2: I just tested his ultimate, and no cards exiled with Karn Liberated were put under my control after restarting the game.
addict insane

Postby loookaz » 25 Jul 2018, 16:04

Bane of Progress doesn't destroy artifacts.

Can anybody help with the creation of Leovold, Emissary of Trest?

once again thank you for all the effort of making all the other amazing cards:) =D>
Last edited by loookaz on 03 Aug 2018, 21:33, edited 1 time in total.
loookaz

Postby addict insane » 26 Jul 2018, 21:48

The Image in the Karn Liberated card is out of proportions.

Also, someone in this thread said they had coded all the rare cards from the new set. Though not rare, stitcher's supplier is providing quite a lot of gas to some decks :)
addict insane

Postby MasterXploder7 » 31 Jul 2018, 04:22

Karn, Scion of Urza produces this error in a script_log after the game has been exited:
[lua] [string "KARN_SCION_OF_URZA_CW_TITLE (RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION)~0x00000862"]:6:
parameter mismatch or too few parameters [expected bzS32]

Torgaar, Famine Incarnate the ability to sacrifice creatures to reduce its mana cost is non-functioning

[Edit 1] Hour of Eternity does not have the XX in its mana cost

[Edit 2] Food Chain + Misthollow Griffin really lag the game, I've never seen so much lag with the mana manager in the game before, even when having 50 of each color mana.
"Hate is an everlasting wellspring from which it is eternally sustained." - Nirkana Revenant
MasterXploder7

Postby addict insane » 04 Aug 2018, 17:13

Could we get Goryo's Vengeance with a note that Split into Arcane is impossible (very difficult to use in reanimator decks anyways)?
addict insane

Postby addict insane » 09 Aug 2018, 22:15

Also, Ajani, Adversary of Tirants can only give counters to one creature with his +1
addict insane

Postby membran » 16 Aug 2018, 14:24

- Added Militia Bugler (M19) as new card (with all translations for card name and vigilance - but only provided English for its special fetch ability)
- Provided TDX art files for Gigantosaurus, Sarkhan's Unsealing, Militia Bugler
- Fixed a bug for Drover of the Mighty (bug: could be tapped for mana even if still suffering from summoning sickness; fix: added a TapSelf line to the ability cost).
- Posted a fix for Hashep Oasis - the sacrifice ability couldn't be activated, apparently the test for desert subtypes failed. I used code from Ramunap Ruins as a base for the ability and edited it accordingly.
- Edited Ahn-Crop Crasher so that it only will prompt the target selection for its exert ability if an opponent has a creature on the battlefield.

----

There is currently also a bug / mismatch in "custom" creature subtypes not originally found in DotP 2014. A different amount of definitions is found in CREATURE_TYPES.txt , CW_SUBTYPE.lol and CW_SUBTYPES.xml- This leads to a bug where a card:getSubType() check will always return false for these custom creature subtypes, meaning a card such as Commune with Dinosaurs will only allow to select lands. I have this fixed and working in my loose files, but don't want to upload the edited files into the repository because they are so critical to the mod and I edited a lot while hunting for the bug.

I believe the following to be the fix: I added a missing Trilobite entry to CW_Subtypes.xml (at line 4219 as "CARD_QUERY_CREATURE_TYPE_252") , removed the Azra entry where I could find it in those three files (because no translation entry was made so far, I opted to remove it completely for easier debugging instead of googling translations) and then made sure the last 32 line entries of Creature_Types.txt (starting at SURRAKAR) got initialized with with InitCreatureType() in CW_Subtype.lol. There were around 15 creature types not intialized, which lead to an error in one of the functions that counted how many there were in total.
membran

Postby chiefeweight » 27 Aug 2018, 06:16

Bug Report:

1.Liliana, the Last Hope
Whenever I activate the ultimate skill of Liliana, the Last Hope, the game crashes.

2.Teferi, Hero of Dominaria
The first ability of Teferi, Hero of Dominaria should let me choose two lands to untap, while the current card let me choose one Aura card.
The second ability of Teferi, Hero of Dominaria simply doesn't work now. Nothing happens after activating it.

3.Logic Knot
The delve ability in Logic Knot seems to be not working, because it doesn't add the number of delved cards into the converted mana cost.

4.Raging Ravine
It should take 4 mana for Raging Ravine to be a creature, while now it costs 0.
When Raging Ravine attacks, it should get a +1/+1 counter, while now it gets nothing.

5.Field of Ruin
When I quit the game, some info tells me that: [lua] [string "FIELD_OF_RUIN_CW_TITLE (RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION)~0x0000119e"]:2: attempt to call global 'player' (a nil value)
chiefeweight

Postby NEMESiS » 30 Aug 2018, 04:59

Settle the Wreckage bounces instead of Exiling.
NEMESiS

Postby Misplay » 30 Aug 2018, 22:04

chiefeweight wrote:Bug Report:
The first ability of Teferi, Hero of Dominaria should let me choose two lands to untap, while the current card let me choose one Aura card.
I think there is an issue here (line 100):
Code: Select all
EffectController():SetItemPrompt(i, "CARD_QUERY_CHOOSE_AURA" )
Should be replaced by:
EffectController():SetItemPrompt(i, "CARD_QUERY_CHOOSE_LAND" )
?
Misplay

Postby NEMESiS » 30 Aug 2018, 23:23

Misplay wrote:
chiefeweight wrote:Bug Report:
I think there is an issue here (line 100):
EffectController():SetItemPrompt(i, "CARD_QUERY_CHOOSE_AURA" )
Should be replaced by:
EffectController():SetItemPrompt(i, "CARD_QUERY_CHOOSE_LAND" )
?
That is just the query, that can say almost anything since you should see the cleanup text either way. But to be fair that is probably already being used by another card to select an aura (probably where the confusion comes from).

edit:

I cleaned up the code for Teferi and tested all 3 modes:

| Open
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<CARD_V2 ExportVersion="1">
   <FILENAME text="TEFERI_HERO_OF_DOMINARIA_CW" />
   <CARDNAME text="TEFERI_HERO_OF_DOMINARIA" />
   <TITLE>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="en-US"><![CDATA[Teferi, Hero of Dominaria]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="fr-FR"><![CDATA[Teferi, Hero of Dominaria]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="es-ES"><![CDATA[Teferi, Hero of Dominaria]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="de-DE"><![CDATA[Teferi, Hero of Dominaria]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="it-IT"><![CDATA[Teferi, Hero of Dominaria]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="jp-JA"><![CDATA[Teferi, Hero of Dominaria]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ko-KR"><![CDATA[Teferi, Hero of Dominaria]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ru-RU"><![CDATA[Teferi, Hero of Dominaria]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="pt-BR"><![CDATA[Teferi, Hero of Dominaria]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="zh-CN"><![CDATA[Teferi, Hero of Dominaria]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="zh-HK"><![CDATA[Teferi, Hero of Dominaria]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
   </TITLE>
   <MULTIVERSEID value="909996514" />
   <ARTID value="TEFERI_HERO_OF_DOMINARIA" />
   <ARTIST name="" />
   <CASTING_COST cost="{3}{W}{U}" />
   <SUPERTYPE metaname="Legendary" />
   <TYPE metaname="Planeswalker" />
   <TYPE metaname="Enchantment" />
   <SUB_TYPE metaname="Teferi" />
   <EXPANSION value="DOM" />
   <RARITY metaname="M" />
   <TRIGGERED_ABILITY replacement_effect="1" active_zone="ZONE_TRANSITION">
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="en-US"><![CDATA[|(Loyalty 4)|]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="fr-FR"><![CDATA[|(Loyauté 4)|]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="es-ES"><![CDATA[|(Lealtad 4)|]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="de-DE"><![CDATA[|(Loyalität 4)|]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="it-IT"><![CDATA[|(Fedeltà 4)|]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="jp-JA"><![CDATA[(忠誠 6)]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ko-KR"><![CDATA[|(충성 4)|]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ru-RU"><![CDATA[|(Верность 4)|]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="pt-BR"><![CDATA[|(Lealdade 4)|]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <COUNTER_REGISTRATION name="Loyalty" proliferate="11" />
      <TRIGGER value="ZONECHANGE_TRANSITION" simple_qualifier="self" to_zone="ZONE_BATTLEFIELD" from_zone="ZONE_ANY" />
      <RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
         if EffectSource() ~= nil then
            EffectSource():AddCounters( MTG():GetCountersType("Loyalty"), 4 )
         end
      </RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
   </TRIGGERED_ABILITY>
   <ACTIVATED_ABILITY>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="en-US"><![CDATA[(+1): Draw a card. At the beginning of the next end step, untap two lands.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="fr-FR"><![CDATA[(+1): Draw a card. At the beginning of the next end step, untap two lands.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="es-ES"><![CDATA[(+1): Draw a card. At the beginning of the next end step, untap two lands.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="de-DE"><![CDATA[(+1): Draw a card. At the beginning of the next end step, untap two lands.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="it-IT"><![CDATA[(+1): Draw a card. At the beginning of the next end step, untap two lands.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="jp-JA"><![CDATA[(+1): Draw a card. At the beginning of the next end step, untap two lands.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ko-KR"><![CDATA[(+1): Draw a card. At the beginning of the next end step, untap two lands.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ru-RU"><![CDATA[(+1): Draw a card. At the beginning of the next end step, untap two lands.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="pt-BR"><![CDATA[(+1): Draw a card. At the beginning of the next end step, untap two lands.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="zh-CN"><![CDATA[(+1): Draw a card. At the beginning of the next end step, untap two lands.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="zh-HK"><![CDATA[(+1): Draw a card. At the beginning of the next end step, untap two lands.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <AVAILABILITY>
         return PLW_CheckAvailability()
      </AVAILABILITY>
      <COST type="generic">
         <PREREQUISITE>
            return true
         </PREREQUISITE>
         <RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
            if EffectSource() ~= nil then
               PLW_ShutDownDoublingSeason()
               EffectSource():AddCounters( MTG():GetCountersType("Loyalty"), 1 )
            end
      </COST>
      <RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
         if EffectController() ~= nil then
            EffectController():DrawCards(1)
         end
      <RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
         MTG():CreateDelayedTrigger( 1, nil )
      <AI_AVAILABILITY window_step="declare_blockers" type="window" />
      <AI_AVAILABILITY type="in_response" response_source="1" response_target="1" />
      <AI_AVAILABILITY window_step="end_of_turn" window_turn="their_turn" type="window" />
      <AI_AVAILABILITY window_step="begin_combat" window_turn="their_turn" type="window" />
      <AI_AVAILABILITY window_step="declare_attackers" window_turn="their_turn" type="window" />
      <AI_AVAILABILITY window_step="main_2" window_turn="my_turn" type="window" />
      <AI_AVAILABILITY window_step="main_1" window_turn="my_turn" type="window" />
      <AI_AVAILABILITY type="in_response" response_source="1" />
   </ACTIVATED_ABILITY>
   <TRIGGERED_ABILITY resource_id="1">
      <TRIGGER value="BEGINNING_OF_STEP">
         return MTG():GetStep() == STEP_END_OF_TURN
      </TRIGGER>
      <CLEANUP fire_once="1" />
      <RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
         local filter = ClearFilter()
         filter:Add( FE_TYPE, OP_IS, CARD_TYPE_LAND )
         EffectController():SetItemCount( 2 )
         for i = 0,(2-1) do
            EffectController():SetItemPrompt(i, "CARD_QUERY_CHOOSE_LAND_TO_UNTAP" )
         end
         EffectController():ChooseItems( EffectDC():Make_Targets(0) )
      <RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
         local targetDC = EffectDC():Get_Targets(0)
         if targetDC ~= nil then
            local number = targetDC:Count()
            for i = 0,(number-1) do
               local target_card = targetDC:Get_CardPtr(i)
               if target_card ~= nil then
                  target_card:Untap()
               end
            end
         end
   </TRIGGERED_ABILITY>
   <ACTIVATED_ABILITY>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="en-US"><![CDATA[(-3): Put target nonland permanent into its owner’s library third from the top.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="fr-FR"><![CDATA[(-3): Put target nonland permanent into its owner’s library third from the top.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="es-ES"><![CDATA[(-3): Put target nonland permanent into its owner’s library third from the top.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="de-DE"><![CDATA[(-3): Put target nonland permanent into its owner’s library third from the top.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="it-IT"><![CDATA[(-3): Put target nonland permanent into its owner’s library third from the top.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="jp-JA"><![CDATA[(-3): Put target nonland permanent into its owner’s library third from the top.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ko-KR"><![CDATA[(-3): Put target nonland permanent into its owner’s library third from the top.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ru-RU"><![CDATA[(-3): Put target nonland permanent into its owner’s library third from the top.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="pt-BR"><![CDATA[(-3): Put target nonland permanent into its owner’s library third from the top.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="zh-CN"><![CDATA[(-3): Put target nonland permanent into its owner’s library third from the top.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="zh-HK"><![CDATA[(-3): Put target nonland permanent into its owner’s library third from the top.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <AVAILABILITY>
         return PLW_CheckAvailability() == true
      </AVAILABILITY>
      <COST type="RemoveCountersSelf" amount="3" counter_type="Loyalty" />
      <TARGET tag="SPL_CARD_QUERY_CHOOSE_NONLAND_PERMANENT_TO_PUT_INTO_OWNERS_LIBRARY" definition="0" compartment="0" count="1" />
      <TARGET_DEFINITION id="0">
         local filter = ClearFilter()
         filter:Add( FE_TYPE, OP_NOT, CARD_TYPE_LAND )
         CW_Filter_AddPermanents(filter)
      </TARGET_DEFINITION>
      <RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
         local  target_card = EffectDC():Get_Targets(0):Get_CardPtr(0)
         if  target_card ~= nil then
             target_card:PutInLibrary(2)
         end
      <AI_AVAILABILITY window_step="end_of_turn" window_turn="their_turn" type="window" />
      <AI_AVAILABILITY window_step="begin_combat" window_turn="their_turn" type="window" />
      <AI_AVAILABILITY window_step="declare_attackers" window_turn="their_turn" type="window" />
   </ACTIVATED_ABILITY>
   <ACTIVATED_ABILITY>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="en-US"><![CDATA[(-8): You get an emblem with “Whenever you draw a card, exile target permanent an opponent controls.”]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="fr-FR"><![CDATA[(-8): You get an emblem with “Whenever you draw a card, exile target permanent an opponent controls.”]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="es-ES"><![CDATA[(-8): You get an emblem with “Whenever you draw a card, exile target permanent an opponent controls.”]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="de-DE"><![CDATA[(-8): You get an emblem with “Whenever you draw a card, exile target permanent an opponent controls.”]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="it-IT"><![CDATA[(-8): You get an emblem with “Whenever you draw a card, exile target permanent an opponent controls.”]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="jp-JA"><![CDATA[(-8): You get an emblem with “Whenever you draw a card, exile target permanent an opponent controls.”]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ko-KR"><![CDATA[(-8): You get an emblem with “Whenever you draw a card, exile target permanent an opponent controls.”]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ru-RU"><![CDATA[(-8): You get an emblem with “Whenever you draw a card, exile target permanent an opponent controls.”]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="pt-BR"><![CDATA[(-8): You get an emblem with “Whenever you draw a card, exile target permanent an opponent controls.”]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="zh-CN"><![CDATA[(-8): You get an emblem with “Whenever you draw a card, exile target permanent an opponent controls.”]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="zh-HK"><![CDATA[(-8): You get an emblem with “Whenever you draw a card, exile target permanent an opponent controls.”]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <AVAILABILITY>
         return PLW_CheckAvailability() == true
      </AVAILABILITY>
      <COST type="RemoveCountersSelf" amount="8" counter_type="Loyalty" />
      <RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
         PLW_Emblem()
   </ACTIVATED_ABILITY>
   <TOKEN_REGISTRATION reservation="1" type="EMBLEM_TEFERI_HERO_OF_DOMINARIA" />
   <TRIGGERED_ABILITY replacement_effect="1" active_zone="ZONE_ANY">
      <TRIGGER value="BEGINNING_OF_STEP">
         return MTG():GetStep() == STEP_UPKEEP and MTG():GetTurnNumber() == 0
      </TRIGGER>
      <RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
         CW_General_CreateManagers("_MANAGER_PLANESWALKERS")
   </TRIGGERED_ABILITY>
   <TOKEN_REGISTRATION reservation="1" type="_MANAGER_PLANESWALKERS" />
   <AI_COUNTER_SCORE type="Loyalty" score="100" />
   <AI_BASE_SCORE score="600" zone="ZONE_BATTLEFIELD" />
   <AUTHOR><![CDATA[Splinterverse]]></AUTHOR>
   <EDITORS><![CDATA[Splinterverse]]></EDITORS>
   <DATE><![CDATA[01-04-18]]></DATE>
</CARD_V2>
Only two issues to note, is that the emblem is missing the art and that it can be targeted with Teferi's -3. It needs protection.
NEMESiS

Postby chiefeweight » 31 Aug 2018, 01:55

NEMESiS wrote:Only two issues to note, is that the emblem is missing the art and that it can be targeted with Teferi's -3. It needs protection.
Is it possible to make an emblem invisible to players? I remember that there was a version, in which players could acquire the emblems' effects without creating any emblem permanents on the battlefield that would be affected by players or computers.
chiefeweight

Postby aidscoi168 » 01 Sep 2018, 15:00

not sure why but the game acting wait when spending mana
i just need to pay 2 forest for Ripjaw Raptor and 2 forests and 1 plain for Lyra Dawnbringer, Verdant Sun's Avatar just cost 5. But Atzocan Seer cost 3 as it have to be.
aidscoi168

PreviousNext

Return to 2014