It is currently 16 Apr 2024, 21:46

Text Size

Forge Release 09/08/2018 ver 1.6.15

Moderators: timmermac, Blacksmith, KrazyTheFox, Agetian, friarsol, CCGHQ Admins

Re: Forge Release 09/08/2018 ver 1.6.15

Postby puckboss3 » 11 Sep 2018, 04:18

Druid of Horns triggered and created a 3/3 beast when the aura i cast was targeting a different creature i controlled (not the Druid).
puckboss3

Postby HarlequinCasts » 11 Sep 2018, 08:54

Client crashes when using Surgical Extraction. In this case I was targeting a Hand of the Praetors in an opponent's graveyard during my first main phase. (Also Extirpate)

java.lang.NullPointerException
at forge.game.ability.effects.ChangeZoneEffect.changeZonePlayerInvariant(ChangeZoneEffect.java:894)
at forge.game.ability.effects.ChangeZoneEffect.changeHiddenOriginResolve(ChangeZoneEffect.java:715)
at forge.game.ability.effects.ChangeZoneEffect.resolve(ChangeZoneEffect.java:363)
at forge.game.spellability.AbilitySub.resolve(AbilitySub.java:111)
at forge.game.ability.AbilityUtils.resolveApiAbility(AbilityUtils.java:1350)
at forge.game.ability.AbilityUtils.resolveSubAbilities(AbilityUtils.java:1343)
at forge.game.ability.AbilityUtils.resolveApiAbility(AbilityUtils.java:1357)
at forge.game.ability.AbilityUtils.resolveSubAbilities(AbilityUtils.java:1343)
at forge.game.ability.AbilityUtils.resolveApiAbility(AbilityUtils.java:1357)
at forge.game.ability.AbilityUtils.resolve(AbilityUtils.java:1327)
at forge.game.zone.MagicStack.resolveStack(MagicStack.java:525)
at forge.game.phase.PhaseHandler.startFirstTurn(PhaseHandler.java:1006)
at forge.game.GameAction.startGame(GameAction.java:1690)
at forge.game.Match.startGame(Match.java:87)
at forge.match.HostedMatch$2.run(HostedMatch.java:235)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
Reproduced this with many other targets and using phyrexian mana.

EDIT: also get the same error with Extirpate
HarlequinCasts

Postby lindleya1 » 12 Sep 2018, 14:14

Flip Planeswalkers are still broken. Confirmed with Chandra, Fire of Kaladesh and Liliana, Heretical Healer.
If they are flipped and leave the battlefield (confirmed with graveyard and command zone), they become a planeswalker with the name, mana cost, and abilities of the creature side, but as a planeswalker with 0 loyalty and no loyalty abilities. Unknown what happens if the flip abilities trigger again, I haven't managed to survive long enough to recast and re-trigger the abilites yet.

EDIT: After re-casting, Chandra still gets hit and killed by Pyroclasm as if she were still a creature, but the "when you cast a red spell" didn't trigger. After dying again and going back to the command zone, she was back to being her normal creature self again.
lindleya1

Postby Diena » 12 Sep 2018, 15:06

puckboss3 wrote:Druid of Horns triggered and created a 3/3 beast when the aura i cast was targeting a different creature i controlled (not the Druid).
Even none creature, like enchanting a land
Diena

Postby jdmoralesp » 12 Sep 2018, 18:37

Harrow is broken, when casted Forge prompts a selection window that loops infinitely.
Burnished Hart has the same issue
jdmoralesp

Postby Burzum66 » 12 Sep 2018, 21:30

Heya,

Desecrated Tomb still triggering when it's not supposed to:
- when a card is removed from opponent graveyard (IE opponent activates dredge)
- surprisingly when a some permanents are unsummoned (IE Orzhov Basilica).
- some exile that IMO should not trigger it: Demonfire
Last edited by Burzum66 on 15 Sep 2018, 15:43, edited 1 time in total.
Burzum66

Postby SilverTongue79 » 13 Sep 2018, 12:37

Hi,

4 things from recent play.

Hostage taker's primary effect works but doesn't allow you to play the card exiled.

Chaos wand mechanics are broken, it exiles and then cycles the cards back into the deck in the same order.

Sarkhan, Dragonsoul. Ultimate -9,doesn't search through deck for dragons.

Also, maybe this is just my misunderstanding, but when using 'helm of the Host' let's say I kicked 'untamed kavu' for its 5/5, shouldn't the clones come in a 5/5 and not 2/2?
SilverTongue79

Postby friarsol » 14 Sep 2018, 00:31

SilverTongue79 wrote:Also, maybe this is just my misunderstanding, but when using 'helm of the Host' let's say I kicked 'untamed kavu' for its 5/5, shouldn't the clones come in a 5/5 and not 2/2?
Nope. The clones wouldn't have been cast so they wouldn't have been kicked.
friarsol
Global Moderator

Postby Fregnor » 14 Sep 2018, 03:37

Thanks for the update! I love this video game!

I have noticed a few issues:

The Haunt mechanic from the Guildpact set does not work because it always crashes the game when a creature with Haunt dies and attempts to target another creature to haunt.

Vivien's Jaguar is supposed to have Reach, but the coding does not tell it to. I suggest that the coding be like this:
Code: Select all
Name:Vivien's Jaguar
ManaCost:2 G
Types:Creature Cat Spirit
PT:3/2
K:Reach
A:AB$ ChangeZone | Cost$ 2 G | Origin$ Graveyard | Destination$ Hand | ActivationZone$ Graveyard | IsPresent$ Planeswalker.Vivien+YouCtrl | SpellDescription$ Return CARDNAME from your graveyard to your hand. Activate this ability only if you control a Vivien planeswalker.
DeckHints:Type$Vivien
Oracle:Reach\n{2}{G}: Return Vivien’s Jaguar from your graveyard to your hand. Activate this ability only if you control a Vivien planeswalker.
Planeswalker Tezzeret, Cruel Machinist is broken in three ways:
(1) With the 0 effect, when it targets a noncreature artifact, it does not turn into a creature. It can however pump up an artifact creature into a 5/5.
(2) With the 0 effect, the duration is wrong. It is supposed to last until your next turn. (Meaning that you benefit from the effect during your opponent's next turn.) But it is only lasting until the end of your current turn, and is gone during your opponent's turn.
(3) The -7 effect crashes the game after you finish selecting which cards you want to become 5/5 artifact creatures.

Skalla Wolf does not let you draw any cards. I recommend changing the coding to be sort of like this:
Name:Skalla Wolf
ManaCost:3 G G
Types:Creature Wolf Spirit
T:Mode$ ChangesZone | ValidCard$ Card.Self | Origin$ Any | Destination$ Battlefield | Execute$ TrigDig | TriggerDescription$ When CARDNAME enters the battlefield, look at the top five cards of your library. You may reveal a green card from among them and put it into your hand. Put the rest on the bottom of your library in a random order.
SVar:TrigDig:DB$ Dig | DigNum$ 5 | Optional$ True | ForceRevealToController$ True | ChangeNum$ 1 | ChangeValid$ Card.Green | DestinationZone$ Hand | DestinationZone2$ Library | LibraryPosition$ -1 | RestRandomOrder$ True
Oracle:Vigilance (Attacking doesn't cause this creature to tap.)True
Oracle:When Skalla Wolf enters the battlefield, look at the top five cards of your library. You may reveal a green card from among them and put it into your hand. Put the rest on the bottom of your library in a random order.
PT:3/3
Sarkhan's Dragonfire lets you put the cards you drew back on the bottom of the deck in an order you choose. They are supposed to go back in a random order. I recommend changing the coding to something like this:
Name:Sarkhan's Dragonfire
ManaCost:3 R R
Types:Sorcery
A:SP$ DealDamage | Cost$ 3 R R | ValidTgts$ Creature,Player,Planeswalker | TgtPrompt$ Select any target | NumDmg$ 4 | SubAbility$ DBDig | SpellDescription$ CARDNAME deals 4 damage to any target.
SVar:DBDig:DB$ Dig | DigNum$ 5 | Optional$ True | ForceRevealToController$ True | ChangeNum$ 1 | ChangeValid$ Card.Red | DestinationZone$ Hand | DestinationZone2$ Library | LibraryPosition$ -1 | RestRandomOrder$ True | SpellDescription$ Look at the top five cards of your library. You may reveal a red card from among them and put it into your hand. Put the rest on the bottom of your library in a random order.
Oracle:Sarkhan’s Dragonfire deals 3 damage to any target.\nLook at the top five cards of your library. You may reveal a red card from among them and put it into your hand. Put the rest on the bottom of your library in a random order.
Fregnor

Postby Merwini » 14 Sep 2018, 15:42

Having a similar crash to HarlequinCats above when using Surgical Extraction, but slightly different crash log. I would love to include the text, but the forum thinks I'm posting website URLs and won't let me post it.

After casting Surgical, allows me to search opp. graveyard and hand with no problem, but crashes when moving to search library. Reproduced with multiple targets, and when targeting a card in my own graveyard. Same crash when using other effects that search library for a specific card and require the cards to be then individually selected for exile e.g. Extirpate, Eradicate, and Cranial Extraction. No crash on effects searching library without a specific card e.g. Bribery and Sadistic Sacrament. No crash when searching library for a specific card but does not require selecting individual cards e.g. Lost Legacy.

Running Android 9 Pie on a Pixel 2. Running Forge 1.6.15.002 (Alpha).
Merwini

Postby dolphi5 » 14 Sep 2018, 16:04

Crashes when casting "Tooth and Nail" with Entwine after selecting creatures from one's hand.
When trying to test this to get a bug report I couldn't get the game to crash, but I couldn't cast from my hand using "Tooth and Nail" with or without Entwine. I'll update with a bug report if I get it again.
dolphi5

Postby Fregnor » 14 Sep 2018, 18:50

The -9 effect of planeswalker Sarkhan, Dragonsoul isn't working for me either. It does not search your library for dragons and does not even say that no fitting cards were found.
Fregnor

Postby dolphi5 » 14 Sep 2018, 20:30

When paying mana cost for cards cast from exile stolen from an opponent (using cards like Hostage Taker or Gonti, Lord of Luxury) where the mana cost to cast the exiled card is "mana of any type", neither auto or manual tapping works. As soon as one attempts to pay the mana cost, the original cost then comes up as being required (i.e. colors one may not have).
dolphi5

Postby Aetherbird » 15 Sep 2018, 15:46

Abandoned Sarcophagus exiles cards from the graveyard if you just select them... You may cast them at first but

But if you don't, and select a different card in your graveyard it's gone...
Aetherbird

Postby lindleya1 » 16 Sep 2018, 00:03

Crashing when using Myojin of Life's Web. When you activate the ability it allows you to select creatures in your hand, but when you try to press OK it crashes.

| Open
java.lang.ClassCastException: forge.game.card.Card cannot be cast to java.util.List
at forge.player.PlayerControllerHuman.chooseEntitiesForEffect(PlayerControllerHuman.java:496)
at forge.player.PlayerControllerHuman.chooseCardsForZoneChange(PlayerControllerHuman.java:1744)
at forge.game.ability.effects.ChangeZoneEffect.changeZonePlayerInvariant(ChangeZoneEffect.java:893)
at forge.game.ability.effects.ChangeZoneEffect.changeHiddenOriginResolve(ChangeZoneEffect.java:715)
at forge.game.ability.effects.ChangeZoneEffect.resolve(ChangeZoneEffect.java:363)
at forge.game.ability.AbilityApiBased.resolve(AbilityApiBased.java:48)
at forge.game.ability.AbilityUtils.resolveApiAbility(AbilityUtils.java:1350)
at forge.game.ability.AbilityUtils.resolve(AbilityUtils.java:1327)
at forge.game.zone.MagicStack.resolveStack(MagicStack.java:525)
at forge.game.phase.PhaseHandler.startFirstTurn(PhaseHandler.java:1006)
at forge.game.GameAction.startGame(GameAction.java:1690)
at forge.game.Match.startGame(Match.java:87)
at forge.match.HostedMatch$2.run(HostedMatch.java:235)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
lindleya1

PreviousNext

Return to Forge