It is currently 19 Apr 2024, 20:02

Text Size

Forge for Android v1.6.53.001

Moderators: timmermac, Blacksmith, KrazyTheFox, Agetian, friarsol, CCGHQ Admins

Re: Forge for Android v1.6.20.001

Postby rkdoms » 03 Feb 2019, 01:55

THanks for ravnica allegiance i Was looking forward it. Just a small bug, cruch of tentacles doesn't create 8/8 octopus with its surge cost.
rkdoms

Postby astanix » 03 Feb 2019, 15:39

The computer never makes a choice with Smothering Tithe.
astanix

Postby Punintentionally » 04 Feb 2019, 20:40

Firstly, thank you devs for the latest update and I'm sorry to have pestered you all with my impatience. For repentance, I have flagellated myself thoroughly.

Tactless kidding aside, I wanted to report a problem with Kaya, Orzhov Usurper. Her middle ability has a mana cost of 1 instead of a loyalty cost of 1.
Punintentionally

Postby HellrideV8 » 05 Feb 2019, 05:17

Hey folks, love the new update but have some issues with the Load screen. I was using Planar Conquest before the update, and now when I hit load then game freezes and crashes. I can only see part of the error message, and tapping the screen causes the whole program to flicker. Here's what I can see of the message:

at forge.screens.planarconquest.LoadConques
at forge.toolbox.FList.draw(FList.java:252)
at forge.Graphics.draw(Graphics.java:147)
at forge.toolbox.FContainer.draw(FScreen.java:
at forge.screens.FScreen.draw(FScreen.java:
at forge.Forge.render(Forge.java:321)
at com.badlogic.gdx.backends.android.Androi
at android.opengl.GLSurfaceView$GLThread.g
at android.opengl.GLSurfaceView$GLThread.r

I'm on a Samsung Galaxy s7. Should I just reinstall the program?
HellrideV8

Postby S1L3NC3R83 » 06 Feb 2019, 00:35

astanix wrote:The computer never makes a choice with Smothering Tithe.
Mine creates an error when it gets to the opponent drawing a card. The text for the effect on the stack also references a "treasure token with flying" so I don't know if that is related.

Also new Lavinia doesn't stop my opponent casting spells for no mana in Forge.
S1L3NC3R83

Postby lazylockie » 07 Feb 2019, 18:53

I don't know how hard is it to fix, but would it be possible to address the random order list?

Cards with multiple choices shows the choices in a random order each match / game loads up. Two examples:

- Yavimaya Coast (or any painland). The order of "Add C", "Add G" and "Add U" abilities shows up at different positions each time
- Simic Charm (or any Charm, Command). The order of the three abilities are also on different positions each time
lazylockie

Postby DadoIrie » 08 Feb 2019, 17:41

First at all I want to thank everybody who helped making this great Program so called Forge and I was quite the last 2 years regularly checking for new updates directly here on board instead using the built-in updater and for the 200dpi pictures off course ;) ... ripped half post because when I begin to write then I just don't know to stop ... anyway I registered myself finnaly just to post a bug for the card Pay no Heed ... forge freezes when I play/cast "Pay No Heed" ... running forge offline on android ... and I didn't know where to post it and didn't want to open a new topic for this one

I'll just copy/paste my own note to this and attach the correspondent logfile >
Never played it and the first time I just noted it and because for the same outcome on the 2nd and 3rd attempt its clearly a bug for me. :(

I hope my English is not to awkward because its not my all-day spoken language
Attachments
PayNoHeed.1.6.20.001Android.log
(5.31 KiB) Downloaded 195 times
DadoIrie

Postby Jessica » 09 Feb 2019, 14:43

Hi,

Awesome super cool mobile version of Forge!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: I had so much fun on my Android tablet. BIG respect to all the developers!

I don't know if bugs can be reported here, but I saw a strange thing (I think a bug) in Forge for Android v1.6.20.001 (I'm running Android 7.1 Nougat).

If I start a new game (constructed) and I choose a name and avatar for myself (human player) this choice changes in the user interface, but when the game is running (just after clicking "start") the chosen name and avatar are not used in the game. Instead the name and avatar that were in Forge when installed for the first time are still used and can't be changed, no matter what name or avatar I choose. (reinstalling Forge doesn't fix the problem)

I think this must be a bug because on the desktop version of Forge, this is working.

Jessica

Postby dcyd » 10 Feb 2019, 14:17

Hey everyone thanks for the great game.

Quick question how do I change creature token images in the catalog? I just want to change preferred art work for a specific token
dcyd

Postby DadoIrie » 10 Feb 2019, 17:58

Jessica wrote:If I start a new game (constructed) and I choose a name and avatar for myself (human player) this choice changes in the user interface, but when the game is running (just after clicking "start") the chosen name and avatar are not used in the game. Instead the name and avatar that were in Forge when installed for the first time are still used and can't be changed, no matter what name or avatar I choose.
Jessica ... make sure you exit the application from the mainmenu with the back button, than yes ;)
In most cases on androids applications if you exit through just swiping away from the running or recent apps it closes the application and nothing will be saved.
May you need also to start a match, doesn't matter if name&avatar first time wrong ... but how I mentioned ... make here also shure you're exiting forge through main-menu
DadoIrie

Postby Samantha » 14 Feb 2019, 12:48

Hello, I'm trying to run the game on an Altice S11 but it crashes after finishing start up.
Is my phone not good enough to run the game or is there something I can do?
Attachments
forge.log
Log
(5.09 KiB) Downloaded 173 times
Samantha

Postby Jessica » 14 Feb 2019, 15:23

DadoIrie wrote:
Jessica wrote:If I start a new game (constructed) and I choose a name and avatar for myself (human player) this choice changes in the user interface, but when the game is running (just after clicking "start") the chosen name and avatar are not used in the game. Instead the name and avatar that were in Forge when installed for the first time are still used and can't be changed, no matter what name or avatar I choose.
Jessica ... make sure you exit the application from the mainmenu with the back button, than yes ;)
In most cases on androids applications if you exit through just swiping away from the running or recent apps it closes the application and nothing will be saved.
May you need also to start a match, doesn't matter if name&avatar first time wrong ... but how I mentioned ... make here also shure you're exiting forge through main-menu
Thx! That was the solution!

Postby Jessica » 14 Feb 2019, 19:11

Did anyone test Forge for Android with HQ card images?
Is this recommended (if you have an Android device with 4 GB RAM and fast CPU) or are HQ images too heavy for the Mobile version of Forge?

Postby DadoIrie » 14 Feb 2019, 19:20

Samantha wrote:Hello, I'm trying to run the game on an Altice S11 but it crashes after finishing start up.
Is my phone not good enough to run the game or is there something I can do?
I'm not a experienced programmer ... Hadn't finished a damn thing, but the log files "Only the original thread that created a view hierarchy can touch its views" sentence made me curious if my thought is right...

you're device is a dual core 1.3 , 516 ram, 4gb space (no set pictures), with a 480 x 800 px resolution
Not possible ...
A bit more technical: the main thread is already no more in memory so there is no main thread which has the only permission to 'touch it's view's ... means accessing it's data high retoricaly *i-hope*

Jessica .... No problems at all for you ..... Haven't you tested out yet?

Just waiting for the RNA 200dpi pictures ... For now I use scryfall ones

Dado
DadoIrie

Postby Samantha » 15 Feb 2019, 08:23

Thank you for your answer DadoIrie.
I'm not surprised my phone can't run it. I was just experimenting with my phone anyways. I just bought the cheapest thing I could find since I won't spend much time on it. :)
Samantha

PreviousNext

Return to Forge