It is currently 16 Apr 2024, 09:44

Text Size

Gifts Ungiven

by BetaSteward

Moderators: North, BetaSteward, noxx, jeffwadsworth, JayDi, TheElk801, LevelX, CCGHQ Admins

Gifts Ungiven

Postby Errementari » 06 Feb 2019, 00:37

Hi, can someone explain me the why sometimes, when i cast Gifts Ungiven then the window appears, when i select the first card, the window disappears and the spell resolves?????
It's so frustrating
Errementari

Re: Gifts Ungiven

Postby Julian16 » 27 Jun 2020, 12:37

as you don't deserve presents, lol. Sorry for my humour, but it's actually funny, isn't it? Speaking of gifts, last week I had birthday and to tell you the truth, it's my favorite day in the whole year. I love attention, gifts, my closest people next to me and I feel absolutely happy and satisfied with what I've got. By the way, presents is my favorite topic, people can be so original, creative. One of my friends, knowing the fact that I love beer, ordered me a basket full of beer and various snacks from https://www.jetgiftbaskets.com/beer-gift-baskets, it was designed pretty nice. I really appreciated this personalized set and was amazed how pretty it was. Waiting for the next birthday))
Julian16

Return to XMage