It is currently 16 Apr 2024, 04:08

Text Size

Unable to connect to any server (including local)

by BetaSteward

Moderators: North, BetaSteward, noxx, jeffwadsworth, JayDi, TheElk801, LevelX, CCGHQ Admins

Unable to connect to any server (including local)

Postby PhilTheCasual » 11 Feb 2019, 13:42

What can I do? Am I doing something wrong? I should say, this worked previously, and stopped one day. I have updated to newest version. Please Help!
PhilTheCasual

Re: Unable to connect to any server (including local)

Postby JayDi » 11 Feb 2019, 13:50

PhilTheCasual wrote:What can I do? Am I doing something wrong? I should say, this worked previously, and stopped one day. I have updated to newest version. Please Help!
Check you firewall settings (search "firewall" in windows search) -- it's can blocks java apps. Or you can download launcher again from http://xmage.de/ and put that file to NEW folder like "d:\games\xmage\" -- if you run it then firewall ask your permissions for internet access again. Accept it.

Also it's can be ipv4 problem (you can't connects to local server or download images/updates). Try that instructions.

P.S. But most easy way -- download https://www.teamviewer.com/ , run it and send me your connection ID and password (email: jaydi85@gmail.com ) -- I'll remote connects to your machine and checks all settings.
JayDi

Re: Unable to connect to any server (including local)

Postby PhilTheCasual » 11 Feb 2019, 15:14

Hey Thank you! Needed to reinstall, but I'm back up and running.
PhilTheCasual

Return to XMage