It is currently 16 Apr 2024, 17:00

Text Size

Feature Requests Thread

Moderators: timmermac, Blacksmith, KrazyTheFox, Agetian, friarsol, CCGHQ Admins

Re: Feature Requests Thread

Postby Jessica » 20 Feb 2019, 18:42

Currently supported card list:

Wouldn't it be great if there existed a button in Forge to export a 'currently supported card list' to some file format like HTML or TXT?
This list could show all supported cards in Forge, sorted by set/expansion (using the well known folder names like "4E", ...)

This card list could be used for several purposes (checking if you have all HQ card images, ...).

I don't think there is a way now to see which cards are supported.

Postby peepser » 06 Mar 2019, 15:50

Xirious wrote:So I really am impressed by Forge.

I would like a way to view the board state after I win/lose a match (unless there is a way that I'm unaware of).

I would also love to contribute to the Android/Desktop synching effort. I'm a developer and I've worked with Android/Java before. My guess would be to sync it to a Google account on both sides.
Yes, this would be great. I often like to see what the final life totals are but you can’t see them because the screen is blacked out.
peepser

Postby Kiryu666 » 10 Mar 2019, 23:35

More options for Momir !!!!! (limit drop,format etc) [-o<

and that Momir is again compatible with archenemy once was but now apparently does not work anymore :mrgreen:
Kiryu666

Postby AStrangerIsHere » 13 Mar 2019, 11:56

It would be cool to have an option to quit a match without having to concede.
AStrangerIsHere

Postby vilq » 13 Mar 2019, 20:38

Is there any chance to introduce timeout for AI decisions? I use Forge to playtest EDH decks and when the boardstate is well developed it takes way to long time for AI to... well - very often - do nothing except passing priority. 30s timeout with passing priority as default action would be nice because now I often have to wait couple minutes before I can do the next thing.
vilq

Postby Nanashi » 17 Mar 2019, 03:56

Can duplicate tokens with summoning sickness not be in same pile as tokens without it OR the ones without it be on the top? It's really annoying on Android to equip/enchant a token that can attack this turn (need to zoom in, then out).

edit: Not a request, but I just saw the AI use an effect that would sacrifice its Cage of Hands ed commander at the start of their next turn (forget the card but Hazoret the Fervent's deck had it), presumably so it could cast them again. This would be impressive AI with any other lockdown ability and sacrifice, but Cage of Hands lets you withdraw it on your turn so I could just play it again. Not that it mattered, since I was an attack away from winning the match when the AI pulled that.
Nanashi

Postby psly4mne » 18 Mar 2019, 16:39

It would be nice to have an option for the London mulligan rule.
psly4mne

Postby Senior Adrian » 21 Mar 2019, 01:15

Im sure it was said before but it would be great if we could change the art of every card in-game without moving manually files between folders outside the game then restart Forge every time we do this. And for tokens too. It would be a huge boost to the fun factor.
Senior Adrian

Postby Shredwick » 26 Mar 2019, 22:26

Is there a way to make a non legendary creature a commander for an EDH deck? I'm trying to play test ink-treader nephilim
Shredwick

Postby twosat » 02 Apr 2019, 10:41

I would like to play against a randomly selected deck from a folder i selected before.
So i could arrange my decks in different folders. Like one folder for every friend. So i can test a new deck against his known decks.
Or a folder for every block/world and put all the preconstructed decks into it.
Or arrange the decks into control, white weenie,...
Or or or or...
I can think of a lot of possible seperations here.

And i would not have to download everything everytime i like to play against a random net deck. Only when i want to update.
twosat

Postby OneMoreNameless » 10 Apr 2019, 06:42

It boggles the mind that Forge has an archive of historic sanctioned formats as well as an elaborate and heavily customisable quest mode but no developer it seems ever slowed down enough to implement just a basic round-robin or swiss tournament mode. I mean I can play my opponents' sealed decks one by one but I want the game to numerically define how garbage my deckbuilding skills are afterwards or it's just not the same, you know? :P

Anyway, time for nitpicking GUI requests.

* In-match card overlays could use a darker background underneath them in the same style as the text-based counter display currently does. Reading numbers written partially on top of different numbers is not super legible.

* It would be nice if the windows with player information (hand size, floating mana etc.) were movable separately from their respective fields.

* Since each player's fields will generally be displaying two rows (land and creatures) for most of a match, I'd prefer an option for the cards in the field to always scale to a maximum vertical size of half the field. It just looks janky / inconsistent playing your first turn or when you remove an enemy creature and the land cards suddenly blow out to twice the usual zoom then shrink back down the following turn.

* When assigning trample damage to multiple blockers, the opposing creatures are represented by their card images and the opponent's life is represented by ... an empty black rectangle. I legitimately thought the game had bugged out when I first saw this. I'd suggest showing the opponent's avatar there instead for clarity.

* Hotkeys for the card picture and card detail tabs, please? With HQ scans and a 1200p monitor they're normally but not always redundant to show together, so.

* Group by CMC in the deck editor, please?

* Automatically hide the star rating filter in the deck editor for game modes that don't allow you to give cards a rating. Even clicking any part of that row (except the cross to close it) currently throws up java pointer errors when not in quest mode.
OneMoreNameless

Postby MaxMtg » 10 Apr 2019, 13:20

It would be nice to have a feature that zooms the card artwork
MaxMtg

Postby Kiryu666 » 13 Apr 2019, 05:51

put the new challenger decks! I want to start quest mode with deck BG deck ^^
Kiryu666

Postby AStrangerIsHere » 30 Apr 2019, 09:39

Something that might be interesting: to have a graphic showing the mana curve for a deck. Would it be possible?
AStrangerIsHere

Postby friarsol » 01 May 2019, 01:16

AStrangerIsHere wrote:Something that might be interesting: to have a graphic showing the mana curve for a deck. Would it be possible?
More than what shows up in Deck Statistics?
friarsol
Global Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to Forge