It is currently 16 Apr 2024, 11:07

Text Size

Bug Reports (snapshot builds)

Post MTG Forge Related Programming Questions Here

Moderators: timmermac, Blacksmith, KrazyTheFox, Agetian, friarsol, CCGHQ Admins

Re: Bug Reports (snapshot builds)

Postby Cruggles97 » 08 Apr 2019, 04:36

In version 1.6.22, the AIs for teammates in Archenemy attack the player, even though they're on the same team. I feel like this is a bit more than a minor problem but not exactly a major problem. Plz halp.
Cruggles97

Postby friarsol » 09 Apr 2019, 00:27

Cruggles97 wrote:In version 1.6.22, the AIs for teammates in Archenemy attack the player, even though they're on the same team. I feel like this is a bit more than a minor problem but not exactly a major problem. Plz halp.
How often does it happen? Sometimes? All the time? Can you take a screenshot of the Constructed Game screen right before you click start for archenemy?
friarsol
Global Moderator

Postby AStrangerIsHere » 09 Apr 2019, 07:47

1.6.24-SNAPSHOT-r12-64eacd07a1

When Krenko, Tin Street Kingpin attacks, Forge freezes.

Here's a working version for its script:
T:Mode$ Attacks | ValidCard$ Creature.Self | Execute$ TrigPutCounter | Execute$ TrigPutCounter | TriggerDescription$ Whenever CARDNAME attacks, put a +1/+1 counter on it, then create a number of 1/1 red Goblin creature tokens equals to Krenko's power.
SVar:TrigPutCounter:DB$ PutCounter | ValidCards$ Creature.Self | CounterType$ P1P1 | CounterNum$ 1 | SubAbility$ DBTokens
SVar:DBTokens:DB$ Token | TokenAmount$ X | TokenScript$ r_1_1_goblin | TokenOwner$ You | LegacyImage$ r 1 1 goblin war | References$ X
SVar:X:Count$CardPower
AStrangerIsHere

Postby SoulMan » 09 Apr 2019, 21:33

friarsol wrote:
Cruggles97 wrote:In version 1.6.22, the AIs for teammates in Archenemy attack the player, even though they're on the same team. I feel like this is a bit more than a minor problem but not exactly a major problem. Plz halp.
How often does it happen? Sometimes? All the time? Can you take a screenshot of the Constructed Game screen right before you click start for archenemy?
I've had this happen to me as well for the past few versions (at least since October or so) where the AI treats Archenemy like a Free-for-All instead of 2 teams. It's like it doesn't recognize the Heroes Team as teammates.

Since I just registered this account, the forum isn't letting me directly link any screenshots, but I can provide them via Discord or whatnot if necessary. I took a screenshot of the game setup, and 3 examples during that game.

Also, many thanks to the people involved in making Forge and keeping it updated, it's a wonderful piece of software. :D
SoulMan

Postby friarsol » 10 Apr 2019, 00:17

SoulMan wrote:
friarsol wrote:
I've had this happen to me as well for the past few versions (at least since October or so) where the AI treats Archenemy like a Free-for-All instead of 2 teams. It's like it doesn't recognize the Heroes Team as teammates.

Since I just registered this account, the forum isn't letting me directly link any screenshots, but I can provide them via Discord or whatnot if necessary. I took a screenshot of the game setup, and 3 examples during that game.

Also, many thanks to the people involved in making Forge and keeping it updated, it's a wonderful piece of software. :D
Yea it kinda sounds like a UI glitch thats resetting the teams. Are you in the discord? You can jump into the support channel and post the links
friarsol
Global Moderator

Postby AStrangerIsHere » 10 Apr 2019, 02:10

1.6.24-SNAPSHOT-r34-5c95216d9d

One error on Herald of the Dreadhorde, when it dies, it does amass 1, when it should be amass 2.

Problem with Liliana, Dreadhorde General, her ultimate also works on the player who casts her, when it should only "targets" opponents. This version should work as intended:
| Open
Name:Liliana, Dreadhorde General
ManaCost:4 B B
Types:Legendary Planeswalker Liliana
Loyalty:6
T:Mode$ ChangesZone | Origin$ Battlefield | Destination$ Graveyard | ValidCard$ Creature.YouCtrl | TriggerZones$ Battlefield | TriggerController$ TriggeredCardController | Execute$ TrigDraw | TriggerDescription$ Whenever a creature you control dies, draw a card.
SVar:TrigDraw:DB$ Draw | Defined$ You | NumCards$ 1
A:AB$ Token | Cost$ AddCounter<1/LOYALTY> | TokenAmount$ 1 | TokenScript$ b_2_2_zombie | TokenOwner$ You | LegacyImage$ b 2 2 zombie akh | Planeswalker$ True | SpellDescription$ Create a 2/2 black Zombie creature token.
A:AB$ Sacrifice | Cost$ SubCounter<4/LOYALTY> | Amount$ 2 | SacValid$ Creature | Defined$ Player | Planeswalker$ True | SpellDescription$ Each player sacrifices two creatures.
A:AB$ RepeatEach | Cost$ SubCounter<9/LOYALTY> | Planeswalker$ True | Ultimate$ True | RepeatPlayers$ Opponent | RepeatSubAbility$ ChooseArtf | SubAbility$ SacAllOthers | SpellDescription$ Each opponent chooses a permanent they control of each permanent type and sacrifices the rest.
SVar:ChooseArtf:DB$ ChooseCard | Defined$ Remembered | Amount$ 1 | Choices$ Artifact.RememberedPlayerCtrl | ChoiceTitle$ Choose an artifact to keep | SubAbility$ ChooseCrtr | RememberChosen$ True | Mandatory$ True
SVar:ChooseCrtr:DB$ ChooseCard | Defined$ Remembered | Amount$ 1 | Choices$ Creature.RememberedPlayerCtrl | ChoiceTitle$ Choose a creature to keep | SubAbility$ ChooseEnch | RememberChosen$ True | Mandatory$ True
SVar:ChooseEnch:DB$ ChooseCard | Defined$ Remembered | Amount$ 1 | Choices$ Enchantment.RememberedPlayerCtrl | ChoiceTitle$ Choose an enchantment to keep | SubAbility$ ChooseLand | RememberChosen$ True | Mandatory$ True
SVar:ChooseLand:DB$ ChooseCard | Defined$ Remembered | Amount$ 1 | Choices$ Land.RememberedPlayerCtrl | ChoiceTitle$ Choose a land to keep | SubAbility$ ChoosePW | RememberChosen$ True | Mandatory$ True
SVar:ChoosePW:DB$ ChooseCard | Defined$ Remembered | Amount$ 1 | Choices$ Planeswalker.RememberedPlayerCtrl | ChoiceTitle$ Choose a planeswalker to keep | RememberChosen$ True | Mandatory$ True
SVar:SacAllOthers:DB$ SacrificeAll | ValidCards$ Permanent.IsNotRemembered+OppCtrl | SubAbility$ DBCleanup
SVar:DBCleanup:DB$ Cleanup | ClearRemembered$ True
DeckHints:Type$Zombie
Oracle:[+1]:Create a 2/2 black Zombie creature token.\n[-4]:Each player sacrifices two creatures.\n[-9]: Each opponent chooses a permanent they control of each permanent type and sacrifices the rest.

Ral, Storm Conduit doesn't do any damage when you copy a spell.

Liliana's Triumph doesn't affect only opponents, but also players who are not the caster.

Edit: Parhelion II has no power/toughness.

Time Wipe doesn't return a creature to the hand.

The second passive ability of Nahiri, Storm of Stone is not working ("equip abilities you activate cost {1} less to activate.")
AStrangerIsHere

Postby AStrangerIsHere » 13 Apr 2019, 07:07

1.6.24-SNAPSHOT-r50-3d22299341

When you use a card with proliferate while there are no counters on the battlefield, Forge freezes.
AStrangerIsHere

Postby AsesinoQc » 14 Apr 2019, 18:30

First time posting, but long time user.

In version 1.21+ Might of old Krosa during main phase does +0/+0 where it should pump +4/+4
Works in v1.20
AsesinoQc

Postby Kiryu666 » 15 Apr 2019, 09:03

second effect of "abnormal endurance" has simply stopped working, the creature does not return to the field

forge-1.6.24-SNAPSHOT-r63-3a9eaf52c6.tar.bz2
Attachments
Sem título.png
Kiryu666

Postby Prince Deity » 16 Apr 2019, 02:02

1) Bounty counters from Mathas, Fiend Seeker do absolutely nothing.

2) If you cast Might of Old Krosa during your main phase, instead of it giving +4/+4, it gives +0/+0.
Prince Deity

Postby Cruggles97 » 16 Apr 2019, 15:00

friarsol wrote:
Really sorry for the late reply. It's been a busy semester. Ye, I have some time.
Cruggles97

Postby Cruggles97 » 16 Apr 2019, 15:21

friarsol wrote:
SoulMan wrote:
friarsol wrote:How often does it happen? Sometimes? All the time? Can you take a screenshot of the Constructed Game screen right before you click start for archenemy?

Yea it kinda sounds like a UI glitch thats resetting the teams. Are you in the discord? You can jump into the support channel and post the links
I am not in ze discord. I'll have to figure out how to break in. Thanks.
Cruggles97

Postby Cruggles97 » 16 Apr 2019, 16:00

Cruggles97 wrote:
friarsol wrote:
Really sorry for the late reply. It's been a busy semester. Ye, I have some time.
Here are the screen shots. I also included one where the teammate is attacking me in the log.
Attachments
Screenshot (26).png
Screenshot (25).png
Screenshot (24).png
Cruggles97

Postby Kiryu666 » 18 Apr 2019, 04:00

java.lang.NullPointerException
at forge.item.generation.BoosterGenerator.makeSheet(BoosterGenerator.java:444)
at forge.item.generation.BoosterGenerator.getPrintSheet(BoosterGenerator.java:58)
at forge.item.generation.BoosterGenerator.getBoosterPack(BoosterGenerator.java:263)
at forge.item.SealedProduct.generate(SealedProduct.java:113)
at forge.item.SealedProduct.getCards(SealedProduct.java:82)
at forge.quest.QuestUtilCards.generateSinglesInShop(QuestUtilCards.java:585)
at forge.quest.QuestUtilCards.generateCardsInShop(QuestUtilCards.java:774)
at forge.quest.QuestUtilCards.getShopList(QuestUtilCards.java:805)
at forge.screens.deckeditor.controllers.CEditorQuestCardShop.update(CEditorQuestCardShop.java:251)
at forge.screens.deckeditor.CDeckEditorUI.setCurrentEditorController(CDeckEditorUI.java:282)
at forge.screens.deckeditor.CDeckEditorUI.initialize(CDeckEditorUI.java:309)
at forge.control.FControl.setCurrentScreen(FControl.java:326)
at forge.control.FControl.setCurrentScreen(FControl.java:290)
at forge.view.FNavigationBar$NavigationTab$1.mousePressed(FNavigationBar.java:413)
at java.awt.Component.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
at javax.swing.JComponent.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.Component.processEvent(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.Container.processEvent(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.Component.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.retargetMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.Window.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventQueue.access$500(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(Unknown Source)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at java.security.ProtectionDomain$JavaSecurityAccessImpl.doIntersectionPrivilege(Unknown Source)
at java.security.ProtectionDomain$JavaSecurityAccessImpl.doIntersectionPrivilege(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventQueue$4.run(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventQueue$4.run(Unknown Source)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(Unknown Source)

bug when entering the quest mode spell shop all your cards disappear in the shop (besides the error)

forge-1.6.24-SNAPSHOT-r93-c990d0eb4f
Attachments
Sem título.png
Kiryu666

Postby friarsol » 19 Apr 2019, 02:13

Oops that should be fixed.
friarsol
Global Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to Developer's Corner