It is currently 16 Apr 2024, 08:26

Text Size

Community Wad

Moderator: CCGHQ Admins

Re: Community Wad

Postby nivmizzet1 » 28 Oct 2019, 15:09

Xander9009 wrote:
nivmizzet1 wrote:can someone help me out with google drive...

snip | Open
I have it set up as per the instructions in this thread, but it doesn't actually sync my desktop folder with the online google drive like I want it to -- instead it seems to merge my desktop and the online google drive and seems to propagate any files on my desktop on the online google drive. What I end up with, at least on my desktop, is all of the old files and a bunch of updated "copies" that all have (1) at the end of their name, which I assume means they effectively don't get recognised when I'm playing the game.

I'm just getting back into this game, very lightly, after a long layoff, and I realised my drive stopped updating about a year ago. So now I'm trying to get the WAD all up to date, which is when I ran into these problems. I have a feeling this may have been happening when I was active before though -- and I think it may have caused some problems. If anybody noticed cards with (1) in their name, or older versions suddenly replacing new versions, that might've been me...

Anyway, if anyone knows how to set it up so it's actually just keeping an up to date copy of what's on the online drive, please help me get mine set up.

EDIT: Another worrying thing -- I set google drive to "Never remove both copies", which is supposed to not propagate deletions between the desktop and online drive; but after deleting the old files from my desktop in order to start fresh it's now asking me if I want to delete these files from the online drive! (EDIT: I said no, but now the Community Loose Files folder is missing from the online drive...)

EDIT: I seriously have NFI what is going on with google drive. Now after clearing my desktop drive and then syncing, on my desktop drive folder I have a Community Loose Files folder, which I thought was on the online drive, but which is actually now missing from the online drive -- from both my drive and from the community wad folder that was shared with me. And the only cards in the Community Loose Files on my desktop are ones that were updated on 2/6/2019 and some flip cards modified on different dates. I need help badly. I really hope this isn't messing up files in the actual community WAD.

EDIT: and now for the last 2 days it's just been deleting files which I assume are cards from the loose files folder; currently 'syncing' 3273 of 15182 (after 2 days)...
I'd suggest starting fresh.
snip | Open
Go online, remove the CW folders from your GD, and then make sure GD successfully removes all CW related files from your local folder. After that, go into the preferences\Google Drive and make sure the folder location is set to include Google Drive on the end, not just ending in \Desktop. Also, you can check under preferences\My Laptop to see if maybe Desktop is checked. If so, that might be what's causing your issues with the desktop.

Once that's working, I wouldn't add all of the CW folders to your drive. Instead, I'd make a folder in your GD of your own for the CW. Then, add only the "Community Wad Folders\Community Wad" folder to your drive and in the online drive browser organize it to put it into your folder. Then you could add the public tools folder, auto upload folder, and functions folder (or any folder(s)) to it as well. This will help ensure you don't have thousands upon thousands of files to sync. You can get the cards directly from the packed wad using the deck builder (right-click and select view card, then just ctrl-c and paste it into your editor). Whether or not that's how you want to do it is up to you, but it really cuts down on the number of files that need to sync. If you're wanting to use the unpacked version, then this won't help, of course.
Thanks Xander. I have it all working now.
nivmizzet1

Postby nivmizzet1 » 31 Oct 2019, 11:30

I posted them on the Discord board, but I may as well post them here too:

Wall of Roots ability is not working. It currently references a counter that is not in the game. Xander9009 has added a -0/-1 counter to the _MANAGERS_CHARACTERISTICS.LOL, but Wall of Roots needs to be revised to incorporate use of this counter.

Rune-Tail, Kitsune Ascendant isn't flipping; more specifically, when the flip is triggered it's getting stuck in a loop. I noticed it's not using the TFM_Transform. I tried to implement the TFM_Transform in an attempt to fix it, but I couldn't get it to work -- I got the trigger but it didn't transform (but it at least didn't get stuck in a loop).

I have attempted (various times) to get both to work, without success, so it seems like they're beyond my current capability.
nivmizzet1

Postby addict insane » 31 Oct 2019, 22:34

Guys, Does anyone have an ETA on the cards from the new fairy tale set?
addict insane

Postby Zambooo » 01 Nov 2019, 11:04

addict insane wrote:Guys, Does anyone have an ETA on the cards from the new fairy tale set?
As far as I know nobody is currently working on it, so no ETA I'm afraid
Zambooo

Postby addict insane » 01 Nov 2019, 19:39

Zambooo wrote:
addict insane wrote:Guys, Does anyone have an ETA on the cards from the new fairy tale set?
Noooooo... Oko is seeing Vintage play! Vintage! (Cries in food tokens)
addict insane

Postby nivmizzet1 » 02 Nov 2019, 12:16

Here is my attempt at Rune-tail:

RUNETAIL_KITSUNE_ASCENDANT_CW_87600
Code: Select all
<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?>
<CARD_V2 ExportVersion="1">
   <FILENAME text="RUNETAIL_KITSUNE_ASCENDANT_CW_87600" />
   <CARDNAME text="RUNETAIL_KITSUNE_ASCENDANT" />
   <TITLE>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="en-US"><![CDATA[Rune-Tail, Kitsune Ascendant]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="fr-FR"><![CDATA[Queue-de-runes, ascendant kitsune]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="es-ES"><![CDATA[Cola-runa, ascendente kitsune]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="de-DE"><![CDATA[Runenschwanz, Vorfahr der Kitsune]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="it-IT"><![CDATA[Coda-Runa, Antenato Kitsune]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="jp-JA"><![CDATA[上位の狐、呪之尾]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ko-KR"><![CDATA[Rune-Tail, Kitsune Ascendant]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ru-RU"><![CDATA[Rune-Tail, Kitsune Ascendant]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="pt-BR"><![CDATA[Cauda-Runa, Ascendente Kitsune]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="zh-CN"><![CDATA[入圣狐族符尾]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="zh-HK"><![CDATA[Rune-Tail, Kitsune Ascendant]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
   </TITLE>
   <MULTIVERSEID value="87600" />
   <ARTID value="RUNETAIL_KITSUNE_ASCENDANT" />
   <ARTIST name="Randy Gallegos" />
   <CASTING_COST cost="{2}{W}" />
   <SUPERTYPE metaname="Legendary" />
   <TYPE metaname="Creature" />
   <SUB_TYPE metaname="Fox" />
   <SUB_TYPE metaname="Monk" />
   <EXPANSION value="SOK" />
   <RARITY metaname="R" />
   <POWER value="2" />
   <TOUGHNESS value="2" />
   <TRIGGERED_ABILITY replacement_effect="1" linked_ability_group="1" active_zone="ZONE_ANY">
      <TRIGGER value="BEGINNING_OF_STEP">
         return MTG():GetStep() == STEP_UPKEEP and MTG():GetTurnNumber() == 0
      </TRIGGER>
      <RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
         TFM_Transform().DoCardRegistration_Resolution("_RUNETAILS_ESSENCE_CW_87601")
      </RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
   </TRIGGERED_ABILITY>
   <TRIGGERED_ABILITY resource_id="1" replacement_effect="1" linked_ability_group="1" active_zone="ZONE_ANY">
      <TRIGGER value="ZONECHANGE_CONSIDERED" to_zone="ZONE_BATTLEFIELD" pre_trigger="1" from_zone="ZONE_ANY">
         if TriggerObject() ~= nil and TriggerObject():GetCardName() == "RUNETAILS_ESSENCE" and TriggerObject():GetErstwhileZone() == 0 then
            MTG():OverrideEvent()
            return true
         end
         return false
      </TRIGGER>
      <CLEANUP fire_once="1" />
      <RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
         TFM_Transform().DoCardRegistration_Resolution3()
   </TRIGGERED_ABILITY>
   <TRIGGERED_ABILITY replacement_effect="1" active_zone="ZONE_TRANSITION">
      <TRIGGER value="ZONECHANGE_TRANSITION" simple_qualifier="self" to_zone="ZONE_BATTLEFIELD" from_zone="ZONE_ANY" />
      <RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
         TFM_Transform().ResetTransformation()
   </TRIGGERED_ABILITY>
   <STATIC_ABILITY>
      <CONTINUOUS_ACTION layer="1">
         TFM_Transform().ContinuousAction()
      </CONTINUOUS_ACTION>
   </STATIC_ABILITY>
   <TRIGGERED_ABILITY linked_ability_group="1" priority="20">
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="en-US"><![CDATA[When you have 30 or more life, flip Rune-Tail, Kitsune Ascendant.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="fr-FR"><![CDATA[Quand vous avez au moins 30 points de vie, inversez Queue-de-runes, ascendant kitsune.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="es-ES"><![CDATA[Cuando tengas 30 o más vidas, invierte a Cola-runa, ascendente kitsune.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="de-DE"><![CDATA[Wenn du 30 oder mehr Lebenspunkte hast, wende Runenschwanz, Vorfahr der Kitsune.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="it-IT"><![CDATA[Quando hai almeno 30 punti vita, ruota Coda-Runa, Antenato Kitsune.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="jp-JA"><![CDATA[あなたのライフが30点以上であるとき、上位の狐、呪之尾を反転する。]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ko-KR"><![CDATA[When you have 30 or more life, flip Rune-Tail, Kitsune Ascendant.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ru-RU"><![CDATA[When you have 30 or more life, flip Rune-Tail, Kitsune Ascendant.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="pt-BR"><![CDATA[Quando você tem 30 ou mais pontos de vida, gire Cauda-Runa, Ascendente Kitsune.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="zh-CN"><![CDATA[当你的生命为30或更多时,将入圣狐族符尾倒转。]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="zh-HK"><![CDATA[When you have 30 or more life, flip Rune-Tail, Kitsune Ascendant.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <TRIGGER value="STATE_BASED_EFFECTS" pre_trigger="1">
         return EffectController():GetLifeTotal()
         if life &gt;= 30 then
            return TFM_Transform().GetStatus( Object() ) ~= 2
         end
         return false
      </TRIGGER>
      <RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
         TFM_Transform().DoTransformation( EffectSource() )
   </TRIGGERED_ABILITY>
   <TOKEN_REGISTRATION reservation="1" type="_RUNETAILS_ESSENCE_CW_87601" />
   <HELP title="MORE_INFO_TITLE_RUNE_TAIL_FLIP" body="MORE_INFO_BODY_RUNE_TAIL_FLIP" zone="ZONE_ANY" />
   <SFX text="COMBAT_BLUNT_LARGE_ATTACK" power_boundary_min="4" power_boundary_max="-1" />
   <SFX text="COMBAT_BLUNT_SMALL_ATTACK" power_boundary_min="1" power_boundary_max="3" />
   <AI_BASE_SCORE score="600" zone="ZONE_BATTLEFIELD" />
   <LEGALITY>
      <FORMAT value="Commander" status="Legal" />
      <FORMAT value="Duel" status="Legal" />
      <FORMAT value="Legacy" status="Legal" />
      <FORMAT value="Modern" status="Legal" />
      <FORMAT value="Vintage" status="Legal" />
      <FORMAT value="Saviors Of Kamigawa" status="Legal" />
      <FORMAT value="Kamigawa (block)" status="Legal" />
   </LEGALITY>
   <AUTHOR><![CDATA[volrathxp]]></AUTHOR>
   <EDITORS><![CDATA[volrathxp, NivMizzet1, NivMizzet1]]></EDITORS>
   <DATE><![CDATA[08-10-14, 08-10-14, 25-10-19]]></DATE>
   -- 25-10-19: Implemented TFM_Transform
</CARD_V2>
_RUNETAILS_ESSENCE_CW_87601
<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?>
<CARD_V2 ExportVersion="1">
   <FILENAME text="_RUNETAILS_ESSENCE_CW_87601" />
   <CARDNAME text="RUNETAILS_ESSENCE" />
   <TITLE>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="en-US"><![CDATA[Rune-Tail’s Essence]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="fr-FR"><![CDATA[Essence de Queue-de-runes]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="es-ES"><![CDATA[Esencia de Cola-runa]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="de-DE"><![CDATA[Runenenschwanz’ Substanz]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="it-IT"><![CDATA[Essenza di Coda-Runa]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="jp-JA"><![CDATA[呪之尾の本質]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ko-KR"><![CDATA[Rune-Tail’s Essence]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ru-RU"><![CDATA[Rune-Tail’s Essence]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="pt-BR"><![CDATA[Essência de Cauda-Runa]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="zh-CN"><![CDATA[符尾菁华]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="zh-HK"><![CDATA[Rune-Tail’s Essence]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
   </TITLE>
   <MULTIVERSEID value="87600" />
   <ARTID value="-87601" />
   <ARTIST name="Randy Gallegos" />
   <CASTING_COST cost="{2}{W}" />
   <SUPERTYPE metaname="Legendary" />
   <TYPE metaname="Enchantment" />
   <EXPANSION value="SOK" />
   <RARITY metaname="R" />
   <TRIGGERED_ABILITY internal="1" active_zone="ZONE_TRANSITION">
      <TRIGGER value="ZONECHANGE_TRANSITION" simple_qualifier="self" to_zone="ZONE_ANY" from_zone="ZONE_BATTLEFIELD" />
      <RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
         ResetTransformation()
   </TRIGGERED_ABILITY>
   <STATIC_ABILITY>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="en-US"><![CDATA[Prevent all damage that would be dealt to creatures you control.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="fr-FR"><![CDATA[Prévenez toutes les blessures qui devraient être infligées aux créatures que vous contrôlez.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="es-ES"><![CDATA[Prevén todo el daño que se le fuera a hacer a las criaturas que controles.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="de-DE"><![CDATA[Verhindere allen Schaden, der Kreaturen, die du kontrollierst, zugefügt würde.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="it-IT"><![CDATA[Previeni tutto il danno che verrebbe inflitto alle creature che controlli.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="jp-JA"><![CDATA[あなたがコントロールするクリーチャーに与えられるすべてのダメージを軽減し、0にする。]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ko-KR"><![CDATA[Prevent all damage that would be dealt to creatures you control.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ru-RU"><![CDATA[Prevent all damage that would be dealt to creatures you control.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="pt-BR"><![CDATA[Previne todo o dano que seria causado às criaturas que você controla.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="zh-CN"><![CDATA[防止将对由你操控的生物造成的所有伤害。]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="zh-HK"><![CDATA[Prevent all damage that would be dealt to creatures you control.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <FILTER filter_id="0">
         local filter = ClearFilter()
         filter:Add(FE_TYPE, OP_IS, CARD_TYPE_CREATURE)
         filter:Add( FE_CONTROLLER, OP_IS, EffectController() )
      </FILTER>
      <CONTINUOUS_ACTION layer="8" filter_id="0">
         if FilteredCard() ~= nil then
            FilteredCard():GetCurrentCharacteristics():Bool_Set(CHARACTERISTIC_DOESNT_RECEIVE_DAMAGE, 1)
         end
      </CONTINUOUS_ACTION>
   </STATIC_ABILITY>
   <SFX text="COMBAT_BLUNT_LARGE_ATTACK" power_boundary_min="4" power_boundary_max="-1" />
   <SFX text="COMBAT_BLUNT_SMALL_ATTACK" power_boundary_min="1" power_boundary_max="3" />
   <LEGALITY>
      <FORMAT value="Commander" status="Legal" />
      <FORMAT value="Duel" status="Legal" />
      <FORMAT value="Legacy" status="Legal" />
      <FORMAT value="Modern" status="Legal" />
      <FORMAT value="Vintage" status="Legal" />
      <FORMAT value="Saviors Of Kamigawa" status="Legal" />
      <FORMAT value="Kamigawa (block)" status="Legal" />
   </LEGALITY>
   <AUTHOR><![CDATA[NeoAnderson]]></AUTHOR>
   <EDITORS><![CDATA[NeoAnderson, NivMizzet1, NivMizzet1]]></EDITORS>
   <DATE><![CDATA[09-10-14, 09-10-14, 25-10-19]]></DATE>
   -- 25-10-19: Implemented TFM_Transform
</CARD_V2>
Currently I'm getting this error message:
[lua] [string "RUNETAIL_KITSUNE_ASCENDANT_CW_87600_TITLE (TRIGGER)~0x000004c5"]:3: '<eof>' expected near 'if'
EDIT: FYI (unrelated) I've added some MM basic lands to the CW (3 swamps and 3 forests). It was easier than adding the ability to make lands MM on all the cards in my mod that would need it.
nivmizzet1

Postby addict insane » 05 Nov 2019, 16:51

[lua] [string "NISSA_WHO_SHAKES_THE_WORLD_CW_TITLE (RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION)~0x00000cfa"]:3:
parameter mismatch or too few parameters [expected bzS32]

not giving an additional green when a forest is tapped for mana
addict insane

Postby Zambooo » 05 Nov 2019, 17:22

addict insane wrote:[lua] [string "NISSA_WHO_SHAKES_THE_WORLD_CW_TITLE (RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION)~0x00000cfa"]:3:
parameter mismatch or too few parameters [expected bzS32]

not giving an additional green when a forest is tapped for mana
That ability is using the "BECAME_TAPPED_FOR_MANA" trigger, but that trigger has never worked (not in 2014, not in 2015 and not even in Magic Duels).

It should be fixed now, but beware: the ability is only gonna work when you manually tap a Forest for mana
Zambooo

Postby massaraksher » 06 Nov 2019, 19:45

addict insane wrote:
Zambooo wrote:
Noooooo... Oko is seeing Vintage play! Vintage! (Cries in food tokens)
Hmmm... I think Zambo_D and fallenangel are not noobody ;)
| Open

6 cards currently added to wad.
Plz plz plz guys, dont stop.
massaraksher

Postby addict insane » 06 Nov 2019, 20:12

Thank you Zambo!!!!!

YYeeeeeessssss
!!!!
Okoooooo !!!!!!
addict insane

Postby Zambooo » 07 Nov 2019, 12:12

Hmmm... I think Zambo_D and fallenangel are not noobody ;)
| Open

6 cards currently added to wad.
Plz plz plz guys, dont stop.
to quote someone: "Well, of course I know him. He's me." (I'm Zambo_D, I don't know why with the latest cards I put "Zambo_D" instead of "Zambooo" which is what I usually put)

But don't get your hopes up too high, I was just making some cards I wanted to use and I may continue to do that, but I don't think I'll complete the set. Sorry guys..
Zambooo

Postby addict insane » 07 Nov 2019, 14:45

That's ok Zambo. Do you think you could at least code Oko, Thief of Crowns, and maybe Once Upon a Time?

Thanks a lot.
addict insane

Postby Zambooo » 09 Nov 2019, 11:46

addict insane wrote:That's ok Zambo. Do you think you could at least code Oko, Thief of Crowns, and maybe Once Upon a Time?

Thanks a lot.
You should find both of them in the next repack
Zambooo

Postby addict insane » 09 Nov 2019, 22:02

Zambooo wrote:
addict insane wrote:That's ok Zambo. Do you think you could at least code Oko, Thief of Crowns, and maybe Once Upon a Time?

Thanks a lot.
You should find both of them in the next repack
Holy Crap! Thanks a lot! And Nissa is working perfectly now. (And yes, you have to tap each land manually to get the extra mana, but that's always best with sources of multiple mana, 'cause DOTP gets funky with mana management, at least for me).
addict insane

Postby addict insane » 10 Nov 2019, 11:58

Sorry to bother, but, regarding Once Upon a Time, the card isn't showing up in the deck builder. Error:

"10-11-2019 08:56:08 a.m.: Log Opened.

10-11-2019 08:56:08 a.m.: Low: System.Xml - The 'AVAILABILITY' start tag on line 47 position 4 does not match the end tag of 'UTILITY_ABILITY'. Line 49, position 4.:
at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.Throw(Exception e)
at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ThrowTagMismatch(NodeData startTag)
at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ParseEndElement()
at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ParseElementContent()
at System.Xml.XmlLoader.LoadNode(Boolean skipOverWhitespace)
at System.Xml.XmlLoader.LoadDocSequence(XmlDocument parentDoc)
at System.Xml.XmlDocument.Load(XmlReader reader)
at System.Xml.XmlDocument.LoadXml(String xml)
at RSN.DotP.CardInfo.ParseXML(String strXML)
at RSN.DotP.CardInfo..ctor(String strFilename, String strXML, String strWad, GameDirectory gdData)
at RSN.DotP.WadWrapper.LoadCards(FileStream fsInput, GameDirectory gdData)
Extra Information:
Unable to load card: ONCE_UPON_A_TIME_CW.xml in DATA_DLC_COMMUNITY_CORE"

Can't find Oko either.
addict insane

PreviousNext

Return to 2014