It is currently 16 Apr 2024, 07:25

Text Size

Community Wad

Moderator: CCGHQ Admins

Re: Community Wad

Postby MasterXploder7 » 26 Dec 2019, 15:41

My deck building shenanigans has led me to find a few more bugs.

Wrenn and Six : (A) you can't activate the first ability without a land being in the graveyard. (B) His Ultimate produces an emblem but it doesn't actually give anything retrace

Vona's Hunger : I have yet to to get any part of this card to resolve properly. Without the City's Blessing, it doesn't have any effect. When you have the city's blessing, you have to sacrifice things - I was in a situation where I had only one creature and was forced to sacrifice the City's Blessing emblem instead of anything else.

Lord Windgrace : if you discard a land with his first ability, you do not draw an additional card.

Hope you all have had a merry Christmas or whichever other holiday you all celebrate!
"Hate is an everlasting wellspring from which it is eternally sustained." - Nirkana Revenant
MasterXploder7

Postby Ferrix » 01 Jan 2020, 12:04

Two bugs I found when playing the "Self Containment" community deck. Reference file: Data_Decks_100090_SELF_CONTAINMENT.wad

The 2/1 Cleric Enchantment Creature tokens by Heliod, God of the Sun don't work correctly, it seems. Trying to use Clone or Clever Impersonator on it will lead to that card being put into the graveyard (it should become a 2/1 white Cleric Enchantment Creature).

Skybind also exiles enchantment permanents (but should not), making it in combination with Oblivion Ring far too powerful.

(both reported, version 1204 as I found later)

EDIT, 4 January: Oboro, Palace in the Clouds seems to use the stack for its mana ability. I think it shouldn't, unless I miss something.
EDIT, 8 January: Seat of the Synod has the same issue as Oboro.
EDIT, 9 January: Cavern of Souls seems to have the colorless mana ability marked with a very strange symbol. Also the colored mana ability is taxing the CPU.

EDIT, 6 January: Can someone please help me getting Planechase (crashes when starting a new game with the Planechase deck) and EDH (crashes at startup if a Commander deck plus enabler is in the Magic folder) to work? Steam version with all story DLC (i.e. not all deck unlocks and foil conversions but everything else).
Last edited by Ferrix on 09 Jan 2020, 09:56, edited 3 times in total.
Ferrix

Postby Misplay » 07 Jan 2020, 21:24

The last blue toy. Produces squid tokens (with islandwalk), because I can't figure out how to create new tokens...

Code: Select all
<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?>
<CARD_V2 ExportVersion="1">
   <FILENAME text="NADIR_KRAKEN_CW" />
   <CARDNAME text="NADIR_KRAKEN" />
   <TITLE>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="en-US"><![CDATA[Nadir Kraken]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="fr-FR"><![CDATA[Nadir Kraken]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="es-ES"><![CDATA[Nadir Kraken]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="de-DE"><![CDATA[Nadir Kraken]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="it-IT"><![CDATA[Nadir Kraken]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="jp-JA"><![CDATA[Nadir Kraken]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ko-KR"><![CDATA[Nadir Kraken]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ru-RU"><![CDATA[Nadir Kraken]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="pt-BR"><![CDATA[Nadir Kraken]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
   </TITLE>
   <MULTIVERSEID value="NADIR_KRAKEN_CW" />
   <ARTID value="NADIR_KRAKEN_CW" />
   <ARTIST name="Dan Scott" />
   <CASTING_COST cost="{1}{U}{U}" />
   <TYPE metaname="Creature" />
   <SUB_TYPE metaname="Kraken" />
   <EXPANSION value="DPG" />
   <RARITY metaname="R" />
   <POWER value="2" />
   <TOUGHNESS value="3" />
   <TRIGGERED_ABILITY>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="en-US"><![CDATA[Whenever you draw a card, you may pay {1}. If you do, put a +1/+1 counter on Nadir Kraken and create blue Tentacle creature token.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="fr-FR"><![CDATA[Whenever you draw a card, you may pay {1}. If you do, put a +1/+1 counter on Nadir Kraken and create blue Tentacle creature token.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="es-ES"><![CDATA[Whenever you draw a card, you may pay {1}. If you do, put a +1/+1 counter on Nadir Kraken and create blue Tentacle creature token.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="de-DE"><![CDATA[Whenever you draw a card, you may pay {1}. If you do, put a +1/+1 counter on Nadir Kraken and create blue Tentacle creature token.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="it-IT"><![CDATA[Whenever you draw a card, you may pay {1}. If you do, put a +1/+1 counter on Nadir Kraken and create blue Tentacle creature token.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="jp-JA"><![CDATA[Whenever you draw a card, you may pay {1}. If you do, put a +1/+1 counter on Nadir Kraken and create blue Tentacle creature token.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ko-KR"><![CDATA[Whenever you draw a card, you may pay {1}. If you do, put a +1/+1 counter on Nadir Kraken and create blue Tentacle creature token.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ru-RU"><![CDATA[Whenever you draw a card, you may pay {1}. If you do, put a +1/+1 counter on Nadir Kraken and create blue Tentacle creature token.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="pt-BR"><![CDATA[Whenever you draw a card, you may pay {1}. If you do, put a +1/+1 counter on Nadir Kraken and create blue Tentacle creature token.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <TRIGGER value="DREW_CARD" simple_qualifier="controller" />
      <RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
         local controller = EffectController()
         if controller ~= nil and controller:CanPayManaCost("{1}") then
            controller:BeginNewMultipleChoice()
               controller:AddMultipleChoiceAnswer( "UI_CONDITIONAL_QUESTION_YES", controller:CanPayManaCost("{1}") )
               controller:AddMultipleChoiceAnswer("UI_CONDITIONAL_QUESTION_NO")
            controller:AskMultipleChoiceQuestion( "OPTIONAL_ABILITY_QUESTION", Object() )
         end
      </RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
      <RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
         local controller = EffectController()
         if EffectSource() ~= nil and controller ~= nil and controller:CanPayManaCost("{1}") and controller:GetMultipleChoiceResult() == 0 then
            controller:PayManaCost("{1}")
            CW_Tokens("SQUID_C_1_1_U_I", 1)
            EffectSource():AddCounters( MTG():PlusOnePlusOneCounters(), 1)
         end
      </RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
   </TRIGGERED_ABILITY>
   <TOKEN_REGISTRATION reservation="1" type="TOKEN_SQUID_C_1_1_U_I_CW_1" />
   <TOKEN_REGISTRATION reservation="1" type="TOKEN_SQUID_C_1_1_U_I_CW_2" />
   <AI_BASE_SCORE score="600" zone="ZONE_BATTLEFIELD" />
   <AUTHOR><![CDATA[Misplay]]></AUTHOR>
   <EDITORS><![CDATA[Misplay]]></EDITORS>
   <DATE><![CDATA[7-1-20]]></DATE>
</CARD_V2>
Misplay

Postby nivmizzet1 » 29 Jan 2020, 16:30

is there a problem with Thousand Year Storm? When I cast my first instant or sorcery for the turn it is copying it.

even though in the code it has instants + sorceries - 1.
         local total = instants + sorceries - 1   --for each "other" instant and sorcery spell
         if total &gt; 0 then
            for i=1, total do
               if TriggerObject() ~= nil then
                  local copy = EffectController():CopySpell( TriggerObject() )
                  EffectController():ChooseNewTargets( copy )
               end
            end
         end
EDIT: nvm I must've had an old version in my WAD, but I've updated the WAD and the card's working now.

EDIT: Also, does anybody know if there's a new card generator, like the one the firemind created (http://tfm-dotp-gen.herokuapp.com/)? This one doesn't seem to work anymore.
nivmizzet1

Postby thanosyro » 06 Feb 2020, 00:56

Deflecting Palm - I cast a Deflecting Palm on an instant that would deal damage to me. But that didn't work, with a message "you can't choose a card in this zone". (zone is the stack). Can it be fixed please?
Last edited by thanosyro on 23 Jun 2020, 13:41, edited 1 time in total.
thanosyro

Postby MasterXploder7 » 16 Feb 2020, 01:24

[lua] [string "LEGIONS_END_CW_TITLE (RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION)~0x00000558"]:6: attempt to call method 'Protect_CardPtr' (a nil value)
popped up. Legion's End could target as though it worked but didn't exile.

Also, is anyone working on the community wad? I am not trying to nag, moreso curious since I havent seen anyone update or comment about anything. Appreciate the work that's been done on it already.
"Hate is an everlasting wellspring from which it is eternally sustained." - Nirkana Revenant
MasterXploder7

Postby MasterXploder7 » 21 Feb 2020, 14:13

All That Glitters enchants but doesn't provide the +1/+1
MasterXploder7

Postby thanosyro » 22 Feb 2020, 23:23

It's DEAD
thanosyro

Postby Zambooo » 24 Feb 2020, 16:12

thanosyro wrote:It's DEAD
It's not dead, but the admin Xander went MIA recently and without him there is no auto-update to the Community Wad
Zambooo

Postby Zambooo » 24 Feb 2020, 17:16

I took the liberty to fix some cards and upload a new CW repack *myself*

Try it out

Full disclosure: I made most of the fixes, but some cards were just laying in the Auto Folder so I added them to the repack too. Here's the list:
ACCLAIMED CONTENDER
ALELA ARTFUL PROVOCATEUR
ALL THAT GLITTERS
ARCHMAGES CHARM
AUNTIES SNITCH
BELLE OF THE BRAWL
BLACKLANCE PARAGON
BURNINGYARD TRAINER
CHITTERING WITCH
CHULANE TELLER OF TALES
CLOAK AND DAGGER
DAMPING SPHERE
DARING THIEF
DIVINE VISITATION
EARWIG SQUAD
EPIC DOWNFALL
FAERIE NOBLE
FIRES OF INVENTION
FLUTTERFOX
GLASS CASKET
GONTI LORD OF LUXURY
HERALDIC BANNER
HYPOTHESIZZLE
INCENDIARY COMMAND
INSIDIOUS DREAMS
INSPIRING VETERAN
JELEVA NEPHALIAS SCOURGE
JOURNEY OF DISCOVERY
KAERVEK THE MERCILESS
KENRITH THE RETURNED KING
KNOWLEDGE EXPLOITATION
KORVOLD FAECURSED KING
LASH OF THORNS
LATCHKEY FAERIE
LEGIONS END
LINDEN THE STEADFAST QUEEN
LORD WINDGRACE
LOST LEGION
MARALEAF PIXIE
MIDNIGHT CLOCK
MORSEL THEFT
MYSTIC REMORA
MYSTIC SANCTUARY
NATURAL END
NOGGIN WHACK
NOTORIOUS THRONG
OKOS ACCOMPLICES
OPT
RAGING REDCAP
RECKLESS AIR STRIKE
RISK FACTOR
SHARED SUMMONS
SHENANIGANS
SHIMMER DRAGON
SHREDS OF SANITY
SIGNPOST SCARECROW
SILVERFLAME RITUAL
SILVERWING SQUADRON
STINKDRINKER BANDIT
STORM THE CITADEL
SYR ALIN THE LIONS CLAW
SYR GWYN HERO OF ASHVALE
TANDEM LOOKOUT
THIEVES FORTUNE
THUNDEROUS SNAPPER
TOME RAIDER
TRAPPED IN THE TOWER
TRUE LOVES KISS
VELA THE NIGHTCLAD
WEASELBACK REDCAP
WORTHY KNIGHT
WRENN AND SIX
Zambooo

Postby Zambooo » 24 Feb 2020, 20:29

nivmizzet1 wrote:EDIT: Also, does anybody know if there's a new card generator, like the one the firemind created (http://tfm-dotp-gen.herokuapp.com/)? This one doesn't seem to work anymore.
https://mega.nz/#!LlYEnYab!ebivn69BILWL ... 4C5kR7gpbg

navigate to "DotP Universal Generator\python\DotP2014OutputX99.py" and replace
UserName = 'Zambooo'
with whatever you wish for (it will be the author tag in the XML card)
Zambooo

Postby MasterXploder7 » 24 Feb 2020, 22:26

In that case I hope Xander is alright.
The thought of him randomly dying crossed my mind and led me down that really sad road of "dear God, no one would know and he's done so much for us..."

Thank you, Zambooo.
I will inform if I come across any mishaps.
MasterXploder7

Postby clu2 » 08 Mar 2020, 01:43

Hi,
So fairly new to 2014 modding, I've followed the installation instructions in the op. Game launches fine.
I download all the CW Deck Wads, and the game crashes producing a bug report. that when I open it says.
"The thread tried to read from or write to a virtual address for which it does not have the appropriate access."
clu2

Postby MasterXploder7 » 08 Mar 2020, 03:34

@clu2
I am not privy to that particular error.
You could try building the decks with the deck builder that Riaak made, that way you could at least see if there is a problem with the deck information.

Alternatively, I looked up the error you received from several forums.
1) make sure your computer is updated
2) try reinstalling the game if you haven't already
3) try resetting your antivirus, try with the antivirus off, and with the antivirus on, and if the antivirus needs updated, or allow the folder to be whitelisted by your antivirus (meaning: find a way for your antivirus to ignore programs in the game folder if possible)
4) make sure you have Rick's DLL as well (some of them referenced a DLL which made me think of this) EDIT: Rick's DLL is labeled d3dx9_43(dot)dll - hope that helps
MasterXploder7

Postby clu2 » 08 Mar 2020, 09:54

@MasterXploder7

Thanks for the reply, I should have read the Community Wad Deck post again, since it does mention the crash at launch.

I have used the Deck Builder and it has come up with a few errors:
08/03/2020 09:31:01: Medium: D14_100023_JUND uses a UID that conflicts with D14_100023_.

08/03/2020 09:31:02: Low: Can't find referenced card: CAPSIZE_CW_4691 for deck D14_131436_MAKO_SPRING in Data_Decks_131436_MAKO_SPRING

08/03/2020 09:31:02: Low: Can't find referenced card: CAPSIZE_CW_4691 for deck D14_131436_MAKO_SPRING in Data_Decks_131436_MAKO_SPRING

08/03/2020 09:31:04: Low: Can't find referenced card: CAPSIZE_CW_4691 for deck D14_86805_DRAW_CARNIVAL in DATA_DECKS_86805_DRAW_CARNIVAL

08/03/2020 09:31:06: Low: Can't find referenced card: WHISPERS_OF_THE_MUSE_CW_4743 for regular unlocks (1990216) for deck with Id: 199016

08/03/2020 09:31:06: Low: Can't find referenced card: WHISPERS_OF_THE_MUSE_CW_4743 for regular unlocks (1990216) for deck with Id: 199016

08/03/2020 09:41:20: Low: Can't find referenced card: CAPSIZE_CW_4691 for deck D14_86805_DRAW_CARNIVAL in DATA_DECKS_86805_DRAW_CARNIVAL
I've solved the crashing by removing the decks referenced. However it's still showing that first conflict, figured I'd post it just in case.

Thanks for your help!
clu2

PreviousNext

Return to 2014