It is currently 16 Apr 2024, 18:19

Text Size

Bug Reports XMage 1.4.42 SOFTWARE

by BetaSteward

Moderators: North, BetaSteward, noxx, jeffwadsworth, JayDi, TheElk801, LevelX, CCGHQ Admins

Re: Bug Reports XMage 1.4.42 SOFTWARE

Postby GRBlazeV » 29 Mar 2020, 16:55

Playing with 3 other AIs, I already have in play 3 enchantments and a howling mine (teferi's realm, megrim and smoke), on my turn I play smothering tite and underworld dreams. When my turn is over the opponent begins his, the first ability triggers (teferi and howling mine) and then when the smothering tite and underworld dreams triggers I get the message in the attachment ending the game and saying that I win
Attachments
bug.txt
(810 Bytes) Downloaded 223 times
GRBlazeV

Postby duelcastermage » 30 Mar 2020, 11:10

Gift of Granite gives +1/+2 on XMage (should be +0/+2).
duelcastermage

Postby Xartah » 30 Mar 2020, 11:38

Goblin Vandal seems to be bugged. Was in a three player commander game and one opponent attacked the other with goblin vandal. He activated the ability on the vandal to destroy an artifact. The damping sphere the defending player controlled was targeted twice by the ability and my Jhoira's Familiar was targeted once and the result was that my familiar was destroyed despite me not being the defending player.
Xartah

Postby reluctance » 31 Mar 2020, 15:47

in games of Commander 1v1 when Wily Goblin was played, the game had some issues.

When the Mad AI played it, the turn would roll-back constantly until they didnt play the card, but when I played it, it conceded the match and i got this error message (attached).
Attachments
2QfApI8.png
reluctance

Postby joXerus » 01 Apr 2020, 10:19

Rankle, Master of Pranks wrote: has bug about resolving its abilities. You cant change order.

"For each chosen mode, perform that mode in its entirety before continuing on to the next chosen mode in the order printed."
Attachments
rankle-bug.JPG
joXerus

Postby cPute » 02 Apr 2020, 09:18

I wanted to cast Reverse the Sands in play with three computer opponents, I played Sen Triples (as a commander) and played this spell from opponent's hand. This opponent had Celestial Dawn on his battlefield.
Attachments
report_bug.png
Bug Report
cPute

Postby SpeedProg » 02 Apr 2020, 22:46

In a Multiplayer game there is a Problem with Angel of Serenity.
If there is 3 players.
PlayerA plays Angel of Serenity and exiles cards from one or both other players.
Now Player B takes over Angel of Serenity.
Player A concedes.
Now the Trigger to bring the creatures back into the Hands of their owners, since Angel of Serenity is controlled by an other player how I understand it the trigger should resolve and return them to the hands of their owners.

However in XMage this does not happen because in ReturnFromExileForSourceEffect.apply there is no sourceObject and also you can't get the Permanent (I guess because it was already removed from the game at this point). So the code can't get the exile UUID any more. I have no idea how to go about correcting that.

Test would be sth like this:
Code: Select all
// Player order: A -> D -> C -> B
        addCard(Zone.BATTLEFIELD, playerA, "Island", 7); // add mana to cast card to take over Angel
        addCard(Zone.HAND, playerA, "Agent of Treachery");

addCard(Zone.BATTLEFIELD, playerB, "Plains", 3);
        addCard(Zone.BATTLEFIELD, playerB, "Dromoka Dunecaster", 3);

addCard(Zone.BATTLEFIELD, playerC, "Plains", 7);
        addCard(Zone.HAND, playerC, "Angel of Serenity"); // {4}{W}{W}{W}

castSpell(3, PhaseStep.PRECOMBAT_MAIN, playerC, "Angel of Serenity");
        addTarget(playerC, "Dromoka Dunecaster^Dromoka Dunecaster^Dromoka Dunecaster");

castSpell(5, PhaseStep.PRECOMBAT_MAIN, playerA, "Agent of Treachery");
        addTarget(playerA, "Angel of Serenity");

concede(6, PhaseStep.POSTCOMBAT_MAIN, playerC);

setStopAt(7, PhaseStep.UPKEEP);
        execute();
        assertAllCommandsUsed();

Assert.assertFalse("Player of Angel of Serenity did not leave the game", playerC.isInGame());
        assertPermanentCount(playerA, 8);
        assertPermanentCount(playerB, 3);
        assertHandCount(playerB, 3);
Also for what ever reason when I tried this test my playerB always has a Mountain in his hand and I can't understand why. So instead of trying to fix this and pullrequest on github I decided to just post here, because apparently I am missing something important about how the whole testing works :D
SpeedProg

Postby 57331 » 03 Apr 2020, 13:03

Revel in Riches threw Nullpointerexceptions every time a token was created. The dying create that caused the trigger was from tombstone stairwell. It was a game against the ai. The rewind from xmage worked but i got no token and after a few times the game crashed because there were too many nullpointerexceptions.

Postby gawain » 05 Apr 2020, 18:48

Played Abduction on opponent's creature. Then played Mirrormade, copying Abduction, to gain control of opponent's commander. Opponent managed to destroy his own commander, and elected to have it go to the graveyard instead of to the command zone. At this point, based on Mirrormade slash Abduction's rules it should have returned to the battlefield under his control, right? However, the commander remained in the graveyard.
gawain

Postby SumDude » 05 Apr 2020, 22:04

Marrow-Gnawer

When Marrow-Gnawer sacrifices itself it does not create the rat tokens. When hovering over the card, the text incorrectly says that the ability sacrifices the creature before it taps to activate the ability. When this happened we had an Etrata, the Silencer trigger on the stack targeting Marrow-Gmawer.
SumDude

Postby aciddruid » 05 Apr 2020, 23:19

the germany server is not working
aciddruid

Postby illuknisaa » 08 Apr 2020, 17:37

Nature's Will doesn't tap opponent's lands. It only untaps yours.
illuknisaa

Postby Notshauna » 08 Apr 2020, 21:38

Smothering Tithe was triggering Divine Visitation, creating Angel tokens instead of treasure tokens. There were no static effects causing treasure tokens to enter as creatures. I currently can't upload the log as it's "a possible attack vector" but long is available on request.
Notshauna

Postby Tharkon » 09 Apr 2020, 23:45

When using the Grandeur ability of Oriss, Samite Guardian, the targeted player's creatures can still attack.
The hover text does not mention the effect of not being able to attack and the player was able to attack just fine too.
Tharkon

Postby Srnuff » 10 Apr 2020, 18:37

Hey Playing a Free for all Commander game against humans.

Player 1 had Precursor Golem and both golem tokens
Player 2 cast Electrodominance with x=3 to kill the golem
Precursor golem forced copies of Electrodominance to get made
However Player 2 wasnt able to do the second half of electrodominance (free cast spells)on any of the copies, only on the original cast
Srnuff

PreviousNext

Return to XMage