It is currently 19 Apr 2024, 03:05

Text Size

Bug Reports XMage 1.4.43 SOFTWARE

by BetaSteward

Moderators: North, BetaSteward, noxx, jeffwadsworth, JayDi, TheElk801, LevelX, CCGHQ Admins

Re: Bug Reports XMage 1.4.43 SOFTWARE

Postby zoky » 25 Jun 2020, 21:20

Here's another one, I think it was vintage cube vs humans.

I used Jace, Vryn's Prodigy / Jace, Telepath Unbound 's -3 ability on a Dig Through Time in my graveyard, and I couldn't cast it at any point during my turn. It was not outlined as a castable card in a graveyard usually is, and clicking on it did absolutely nothing. Of note, at that point I had less than 8 mana available, but a sufficient amount of cards in my graveyard to cast it with delve.
zoky

Postby AlexUNLIMITED » 28 Jun 2020, 14:13

mtkmat wrote:Hello, I was playing against a human in legacy and I couldn't cast Hogaak, Arisen Necropolis from my graveyard at any point. I tried in my main phase, both pre and post combat, to click on it to delve and convoke with my creatures but the click didn't show any prompt to do so. I played it yesterday too and it was working fine. (I had 2 untapped black creatures and plenty of cards in the graveyard)
I think it was during the game against me. Maybe I had an Ethersworn Canonist in play, so you so you couldn't cast Hogaak during that turn.

Now I will talk about some problems with Painter's Servant.
When Painter's Servant leaves the battlefield, some permanents remain of the chosen color previously chosen with its ability. They should return to their normal color (if any). It seems totally random and limited only to some permanents so I can't give further details.

Another random bug was with the stack. Painter's Servant returned from the graveyard with Goblin Welder in response to a Chandra, Torch of Flame. I named blue, then I casted a Pyroblast to counter Chandra. My opponent casted a Pyroblast in response to destroy my Painter. Painter dies but Chandra was countered because she remains blue on the stack even with Painter's Servant already in the graveyard.

Another bug was with Blood Sun and Lotus Field. It shouldn't enters tapped.
AlexUNLIMITED

Postby AlexUNLIMITED » 29 Jun 2020, 12:11

Here you can see a frequent bug with Painter's Servant. It leaves the battlefield but still colors some permanents.
Attachments
Immagine.png
AlexUNLIMITED

Postby thegoldenscrub » 29 Jun 2020, 18:27

Not allowed to play Tasigur, the golden fang without having six available mana. He has the Delve ability but xmage won't allow me to click on him until I am able to produce 6 mana.
thegoldenscrub

Postby AlexUNLIMITED » 02 Jul 2020, 14:44

I'm unable to play Jegantha. When I try to pay 3 to put the companion in my hand, it appers a message and the turn or the last action is rollbacked. It never happens before.

I've played again and the problem seems solved. I don't know why it happened.
AlexUNLIMITED

Postby Ender241 » 06 Jul 2020, 13:49

Hello,

I have the same problem with Hogaak, arisen necropolis.
To help, here is my game state:
In my game I had it on top of library, I control 3lands. I cast satyr and put Hogaak in my graveyard, fetch to cast another creature. I have now 7 cards in graveyard including hogaak and 2 green creatures.
I can't cast it, nothing happen when i click on hogaak.

Thank you if you can fix it.
Ender241

Previous

Return to XMage