It is currently 16 Apr 2024, 08:50

Text Size

Community Wad

Moderator: CCGHQ Admins

Re: Community Wad

Postby RiiakShiNal » 17 Jul 2020, 10:09

fallenangle wrote:The second thing you could try would be to put everything in your "INTERVENING_IF" block in between the "TRIGGER value" and "</TRIGGER>" lines, then get rid of the "INTERVENING_IF" block.

These two things are more or less equivalent; the game shouldn't prefer one over the other, although it might.
Just a comment here, but there are some pretty important differences between the TRIGGER and INTERVENING_IF.

Conditions in TRIGGER blocks are checked only at the beginning when determining if an ability can be triggered and is ignored thereafter (even if the conditions of the board change to a point where the ability would no longer be able to be triggered).

Conditions in an INTERVENING_IF block are check both at the beginning and just before the resolution. So if the conditions of the board allowed the ability to be triggered, but the conditions later change the ability will fizzle before running the RESOLUTION_TIME blocks.

So for example you have a card with an ability to put a +1/+1 counter on a card at upkeep if you control an elf. If the condition is in a TRIGGER the ability will work even if the elf is removed from play before the ability resolves. If the condition is implemented in an INTERVENING_IF the ability will fizzle before resolution if the elf is removed from play between being triggered and resolution.
RiiakShiNal
Programmer

Postby fallenangle » 17 Jul 2020, 15:30

I didn't know that. Thanks for enlightening me, Riiak, and for always being such a kind and patient teacher. I think newtomagic should probably go with a <TRIGGER> block then, based upon what you said.
fallenangle

Postby newtomagic » 17 Jul 2020, 17:33

Another question...still cant figure out how to add token...
for example i created a Mouse Token cause there are none...then i put in the CARD Folder just like what im doing with the normal cards...but its not working...
newtomagic

Postby fallenangle » 18 Jul 2020, 02:52

What do you want to do, specifically, with the Mouse token? If you tell us the card that is supposed to create it, it will be easier for us to help you.
fallenangle

Postby newtomagic » 18 Jul 2020, 07:59

fallenangle wrote:What do you want to do, specifically, with the Mouse token? If you tell us the card that is supposed to create it, it will be easier for us to help you.
Enchanted Carriage is the card... card is working but replaced it with cat tokens for now
also i need to know how to add token/emblem to the game so i can complete the 3rd spell of Liliana, Waker of the Dead planeswalker which is "You get an emblem with “At the beginning of combat on your turn, put target creature card from a graveyard onto the battlefield under your control. It gains haste."
newtomagic

Postby fallenangle » 18 Jul 2020, 14:46

Creating tokens was called "putting tokens onto the battlefield" in 2013, which is the language the game uses. Do an advanced search in the deckbuilder for PutTokensOntoBattlefield, and you'll find lots of cards that use this, the game's original function, instead of the CW's. If you use it for your mice, you should be fine.

For emblems, just search for the phrase, "get an emblem" to the kind of code you need.
fallenangle

Postby nivmizzet1 » 18 Jul 2020, 15:40

are emblems supposed to have protections or shroud or something? The Nissa, Who Shakes the World emblem does not...

Also, I coded Genesis Ultimatum. Can someone check it (the non-English languages all have Genesis Wave text):
Code: Select all
<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?>
<CARD_V2 ExportVersion="17">
   <FILENAME text="GENESIS_ULTIMATUM_CW" />
   <CARDNAME text="GENESIS_ULTIMATUM" />
   <TITLE>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="en-US"><![CDATA[Genesis Ultimatum]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="fr-FR"><![CDATA[Ultimatum de genèse]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="es-ES"><![CDATA[Ultimatum de génesis]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="de-DE"><![CDATA[GenesisUltimatum]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="it-IT"><![CDATA[Ultimatum d'Origine]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="jp-JA"><![CDATA[起(き)源(げん)の波(なみ)]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ko-KR"><![CDATA[창조의 파동]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ru-RU"><![CDATA[Волна Зарождения]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="pt-BR"><![CDATA[Ultimatum de Gênese]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
   </TITLE>
   <MULTIVERSEID value="479709" />
   <ARTID value="GENESIS_ULTIMATUM" />
   <ARTIST name="Jason Rainville" />
   <CASTING_COST cost="{G}{G}{U}{U}{U}{R}{R}" />
   <TYPE metaname="Sorcery" />
   <EXPANSION value="IKO" />
   <RARITY metaname="R" />
   <SPELL_ABILITY>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="en-US"><![CDATA[Look at the top five cards of your library. Put any number of permanent cards from among them onto the battlefield and the rest into your hand. Exile Genesis Ultimatum.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="fr-FR"><![CDATA[Révélez les X cartes du dessus de votre bibliothèque. Parmi elles, vous pouvez mettre sur le champ de bataille n'importe quel nombre de cartes de permanent de coût converti de mana inférieur ou égal à X. Mettez ensuite toutes les cartes révélées de cette manière qui n'ont pas été mises sur le champ de bataille dans votre cimetière.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="es-ES"><![CDATA[Muestra las primeras X cartas de tu biblioteca. Puedes poner en el campo de batalla cualquier cantidad de cartas de permanente con coste de maná convertido de X o menos que se encuentren entre ellas. Luego pon en tu cementerio todas las cartas mostradas de esta manera que no fueron puestas en el campo de batalla.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="de-DE"><![CDATA[Decke die obersten X Karten deiner Bibliothek auf. Du kannst davon eine beliebige Anzahl an bleibenden Karten mit umgewandelten Manakosten von X oder weniger ins Spiel bringen. Lege dann alle Karten, die auf diese Weise aufgedeckt und nicht ins Spiel gebracht wurden, auf deinen Friedhof.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="it-IT"><![CDATA[Rivela le prime X carte del tuo grimorio. Puoi mettere sul campo di battaglia un qualsiasi numero di carte permanente con costo di mana convertito pari o inferiore a X scelte tra quelle carte rivelate. Poi metti nel tuo cimitero tutte le carte rivelate in questo modo che non sono state messe sul campo di battaglia.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="jp-JA"><![CDATA[あなたのライブラリーの一番上からX枚のカードを公開する。あなたはその中の点数で見たマナ・コストがX以下であるパーマネント・カードを、望む枚数戦場に出してもよい。その後、これにより公開されて戦場に出されなかったすべてのカードをあなたの墓地に置く。]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ko-KR"><![CDATA[당신의 서고 맨 위의 카드 X장을 공개한다. 당신은 그 카드들 중에서 전환마나비용이 X 이하인 지속물 카드를 원하는 개수만큼 전장에 놓을 수 있다. 그런 후 이렇게 공개된 카드 중에서 전장에 놓지 않은 모든 카드를 당신의 무덤에 넣는다.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ru-RU"><![CDATA[Покажите X верхних карт вашей библиотеки. Вы можете положить на поле битвы любое количество находящихся среди них карт перманентов с конвертированной мана-стоимостью не более X. Затем положите все показанные таким образом карты, которые не были положены на поле битвы, на ваше кладбище.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="pt-BR"><![CDATA[Revele X cards do topo de seu grimório. Você pode colocar qualquer número de cards de permanente com custo de mana convertido menor ou igual a X dentre eles no campo de batalha. Depois, coloque no seu cemitério todos os cards revelados dessa maneira que não foram colocados no campo de batalha.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <SFX text="GLOBAL_BIORHYTHM_PLAY" />

<RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
         local effectController = EffectController()
         local genesisDC = EffectDC():Make_Chest(1)
         local answerDC = EffectDC():Make_Targets(0)
         local cardsSelectable = 0
         for i=0,(5-1) do
            local card = effectController:Library_GetNth(i)
            if card ~= nil then
               genesisDC:Set_CardPtr(i, card)
               if (card:GetCardType():IsPermanent())
                  then
                  cardsSelectable = cardsSelectable+1
               else
                  genesisDC:QueryUnselect_CardPtr(i)
               end
            else
               break
            end
         end
         effectController:SetItemCount(cardsSelectable)
         for i=0,(cardsSelectable-1) do
            effectController:SetItemPrompt( i, "CARD_QUERY_CHOOSE_CARD_TO_PUT_ONTO_BATTLEFIELD" )
         end
         effectController:ChooseItemsFromDC( genesisDC, answerDC, QUERY_FLAG_MAY )
      </RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
      <RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
         local answerDC = EffectDC():Get_Targets(0)
         local numItems = answerDC:Count()
         for i=0, (numItems-1) do
            local card = answerDC:Get_CardPtr(i)
            if card ~= nil then
               card:PutOntoBattlefield( effectController )
            end
         end
      <RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
         local genesisDC = EffectDC():Get_Chest(1)
         local leftoverCards = genesisDC:Count()
         for i=0, (leftoverCards-1) do
            local card = genesisDC:Get_CardPtr(i)
            if card ~= nil then
               card:PutInHand()
            end
         end
      <RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
         if EffectSource() ~= nil then
            EffectSource():Exile()
         end
   </SPELL_ABILITY>

<AI_BASE_SCORE score="1800" zone="ZONE_HAND" />
   <LEGALITY>
      <FORMAT value="Commander" status="Legal" />
      <FORMAT value="Duel" status="Legal" />
      <FORMAT value="Legacy" status="Legal" />
      <FORMAT value="Modern" status="Legal" />
      <FORMAT value="Vintage" status="Legal" />
      <FORMAT value="Scars Of Mirrodin" status="Legal" />
      <FORMAT value="Scars Of Mirrodin (block)" status="Legal" />
   </LEGALITY>
</CARD_V2>
From my testing, it seems to be working, except Nissa, Who Shakes the World goes to the graveyard when chosen to put on the battlefield (possibly an error with the way Nissa is coded??)

EDIT (19/7/2020): After further testing, it seems to be working, so I'll add it to the WAD. I've also coded Ketria Triome and will add that too. Okay, so seemingly randomly, Nissa will either go to the graveyard when selected to go on the battlefield, or she'll go to the battlefield. I can't find a set of conditions that cause this...
Last edited by nivmizzet1 on 21 Jul 2020, 05:43, edited 3 times in total.
nivmizzet1

Postby newtomagic » 19 Jul 2020, 04:46

nivmizzet1 wrote:are emblems supposed to have protections or shroud or something? The Nissa, Who Shakes the World emblem does not...
Just wanna add of some faulty Cards... Descendant's Path crash the game when it activates its effect..
newtomagic

Postby fallenangle » 20 Jul 2020, 01:12

so seemingly randomly, Nissa will either go to the graveyard when selected to go on the battlefield, or she'll go to the battlefield. I can't find a set of conditions that cause this...
I'd guess this is because you're using the game's original function to check for permanents instead of the CW's. The original function probably can't tell that planeswalkers are permanents until they go onto the battlefield.
fallenangle

Postby nivmizzet1 » 21 Jul 2020, 05:42

fallenangle wrote:I'd guess this is because you're using the game's original function to check for permanents instead of the CW's. The original function probably can't tell that planeswalkers are permanents until they go onto the battlefield.
but it lets me select Nissa -- if it didn't recognise Nissa as a permanent then it wouldn't let me select her. Also, sometimes Nissa stays on the battlefield, only sometimes does she goes to the graveyard.

Do you have an example for the CW's permanent function?

EDIT: I'm pretty sure it's a problem with Nissa -- a bad interaction with something. I think maybe it's interacting with shock lands (e.g. Breeding Pool).
nivmizzet1

Postby newtomagic » 21 Jul 2020, 11:28

This is from Eerie Ultimatum Card

<SPELL_ABILITY>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="en-US"><![CDATA[Return any number of permanent cards with different names from your graveyard to the battlefield.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>

<FILTER filter_id="0">
         if effectController ~= nil then
            local filter = ClearFilter()
            filter:Add(FE_CONTROLLER, OP_IS, effectController )
            filter:SetZone( ZONE_GRAVEYARD, EffectController() )

local subfilter = filter:AddSubFilter_Or()
            subfilter:Add( FE_TYPE, OP_IS, CARD_TYPE_ARTIFACT )
            subfilter:Add( FE_TYPE, OP_IS, CARD_TYPE_CREATURE )
            subfilter:Add( FE_TYPE, OP_IS, CARD_TYPE_LAND)
            CW_Filter_AddEnchantments(subfilter)
            CW_Filter_AddPlaneswalkers(subfilter)
         end
      </FILTER>
      <RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION filter_id="0">
         local oCard = FilteredCard()
         local oController = EffectController()
         if oCard ~= nil and oController ~= nil then
            oCard:PutOntoBattlefield(oController)
         end
   </SPELL_ABILITY>
the code is working but how do I check for cards with the same name? I tried adding this one but doesnt work..
filter:Add( FE_CARD_NAME, OP_NOT, firstCardDC:Get_CardPtr(0) )
newtomagic

Postby nivmizzet1 » 21 Jul 2020, 12:26

I've added Ketria Triome to the CW loose files, but haven't repacked.

I think I'll add Genesis Ultimatum too, as I'm pretty sure the problem with Nissa stems from an incompatibility between Nissa and other cards -- not with Genesis Ultimatum.

Is someone planning on adding the escape keyword action to the CW? Sadly, this is beyond my capabilities. I've coded an approximated version of Uro, Titan of Nature's Wrath, which I won't add. Everything is working on it as it should, except for the escape action -- I've just coded it so it won't sac itself if it entered the battlefield from a graveyard, so any recursion will keep it on the battlefield. I was experimenting with different 'and' clauses for that RTA, but something was causing the game to crash (not even sure if it was that card in the end), so I ended up just stripping it back. I'm wondering if adding some 'colour mana spent to cast' clauses and/or 'owner cast' clause could get it working properly until someone codes the escape action. I'll include the code for my approximated version here in case anybody wants to use it.

<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?>
<CARD_V2 ExportVersion="1">
   <FILENAME text="URO_TITAN_OF_NATURES_WRATH_CW" />
   <CARDNAME text="URO_TITAN_OF_NATURES_WRATH" />
   <TITLE>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="en-US"><![CDATA[Uro, Titan of Nature's Wrath]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="fr-FR"><![CDATA[Uro, Titan of Nature's Wrath]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="es-ES"><![CDATA[Uro, Titan of Nature's Wrath]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="de-DE"><![CDATA[Uro, Titan of Nature's Wrath]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="it-IT"><![CDATA[Uro, Titan of Nature's Wrath]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="jp-JA"><![CDATA[Uro, Titan of Nature's Wrath]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ko-KR"><![CDATA[Uro, Titan of Nature's Wrath]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ru-RU"><![CDATA[Uro, Titan of Nature's Wrath]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="pt-BR"><![CDATA[Uro, Titan of Nature's Wrath]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="zh-CN"><![CDATA[Uro, Titan of Nature's Wrath]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="zh-HK"><![CDATA[Uro, Titan of Nature's Wrath]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
   </TITLE>
   <MULTIVERSEID value="476480" />
   <ARTID value="URO_TITAN_OF_NATURES_WRATH" />
   <ARTIST name="Vincent Proce" />
   <CASTING_COST cost="{1}{U}{G}" />
   <SUPERTYPE metaname="Legendary" />

<TYPE metaname="Creature" />
   <SUB_TYPE metaname="Elder" />
   <SUB_TYPE metaname="Giant" />
   <EXPANSION value="TBD" />
   <RARITY metaname="M" />
   <POWER value="6" />
   <TOUGHNESS value="6" />

<TRIGGERED_ABILITY>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="en-US"><![CDATA[When Uro enters the battlefield, sacrifice it unless it escaped.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="fr-FR"><![CDATA[When Uro enters the battlefield, sacrifice it unless it escaped.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="es-ES"><![CDATA[When Uro enters the battlefield, sacrifice it unless it escaped.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="de-DE"><![CDATA[When Uro enters the battlefield, sacrifice it unless it escaped.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="it-IT"><![CDATA[When Uro enters the battlefield, sacrifice it unless it escaped.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="jp-JA"><![CDATA[When Uro enters the battlefield, sacrifice it unless it escaped.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ko-KR"><![CDATA[When Uro enters the battlefield, sacrifice it unless it escaped.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ru-RU"><![CDATA[When Uro enters the battlefield, sacrifice it unless it escaped.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="pt-BR"><![CDATA[When Uro enters the battlefield, sacrifice it unless it escaped.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>

<TRIGGER value="ZONECHANGE_END" simple_qualifier="self" to_zone="ZONE_BATTLEFIELD" />
      <RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
         if EffectSource():GetErstwhileZone() ~= ZONE_GRAVEYARD then
            EffectController():Sacrifice(EffectSource())
         end
   </TRIGGERED_ABILITY>

<TRIGGERED_ABILITY>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="en-US"><![CDATA[Whenever Uro enters the battlefield or attacks, you gain 3 life and draw a card, then you may put a land card from your hand onto the battlefield.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="fr-FR"><![CDATA[À chaque fois que la Primordiale d’Arashin arrive sur le champ de bataille ou qu’elle attaque, une autre créature Guerrier ciblée que vous contrôlez acquiert la double initiative jusqu’à la fin du tour.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="es-ES"><![CDATA[Siempre que Arashin, la líder entre al campo de batalla o ataque, otra criatura objetivo Guerrero que controlas gana la habilidad de dañar dos veces hasta el final del turno.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="de-DE"><![CDATA[Immer wenn die Arashin-Vorderste ins Spiel kommt oder angreift, erhält eine andere Krieger-Kreatur deiner Wahl, die du kontrollierst, Doppelschlag bis zum Ende des Zuges.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="it-IT"><![CDATA[Ogniqualvolta la Preminente di Arashin entra nel campo di battaglia o attacca, un’altra creatura Guerriero bersaglio che controlli ha doppio attacco fino alla fine del turno.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="jp-JA"><![CDATA[アラシンの先頭に立つ者が戦場に出るか攻撃するたび、あなたがコントロールする他の戦士・クリーチャー1体を対象とする。ターン終了時まで、それは二段攻撃を得る。]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ko-KR"><![CDATA[아라신 일인자가 전장에 들어오거나 공격할 때마다, 당신이 조종하는 다른 전사 생물을 목표로 정한다. 그 생물은 턴종료까지 이단공격을 얻는다.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ru-RU"><![CDATA[Каждый раз, когда Первейшая из Арашина выходит на поле битвы или атакует, другое целевое существо-Воин под вашим контролем получает Двойной удар до конца хода.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="pt-BR"><![CDATA[Toda vez que Principal de Arashin entra no campo de batalha ou ataca, outra criatura alvo do tipo Guerreiro que você controla ganha golpe duplo até o final do turno.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="zh-CN"><![CDATA[每当阿拉辛首领进战场或攻击时,另一个目标由你操控的战士生物获得连击异能直到回合结束。]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="zh-HK"><![CDATA[每當阿拉辛首領進戰場或攻擊時,另一個目標由你操控的戰士生物獲得連擊異能直到回合結束。]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <TRIGGER value="ZONECHANGE_END" simple_qualifier="self" to_zone="ZONE_BATTLEFIELD" />
      <TRIGGER value="ATTACKING" simple_qualifier="self" />

<RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
         local EffectController = EffectController()
         if EffectController ~= nil then
            EffectController:DrawCards(1)
         end
      <RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
         filter:SetZone(ZONE_HAND, EffectController())
         filter:Add(FE_TYPE, OP_IS, CARD_TYPE_LAND)
         EffectController():ChooseItem( "CARD_QUERY_CHOOSE_LAND_TO_PUT_ONTO_THE_BATTLEFIELD", EffectDC():Make_Targets(1), QUERY_FLAG_MAY )
      <RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
         local Target = EffectDC():Get_Targets(1):Get_CardPtr(0)
         if Target ~= nil then
            Target:PutOntoBattlefield( EffectController() )
         end
      <RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
         EffectController():GainLife(3)

</TRIGGERED_ABILITY>

<ACTIVATED_ABILITY active_zone="ZONE_GRAVEYARD">
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="en-US"><![CDATA[Escape—{G}{G}{U}{U}, Exile five other cards from your graveyard. (You may cast this card from your graveyard for its escape cost.)]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="fr-FR"><![CDATA[{2}{B}: Renvoyez le Vagabond effroyable sur le champ de bataille depuis votre cimetière. N’activez cette capacité que lorsque vous pourriez lancer un rituel et seulement si vous avez une carte ou moins en main.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="es-ES"><![CDATA[{2}{B}: Regresa el Errante aterrador de tu cementerio al campo de batalla. Activa esta habilidad solo cuando puedas lanzar un conjuro y solo si tienes una carta o menos en tu mano.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="de-DE"><![CDATA[{2}{B}: Bringe den Furchteinflößenden Streuner aus deinem Friedhof ins Spiel zurück. Aktiviere diese Fähigkeit nur zu einem Zeitpunkt, zu dem du auch eine Hexerei wirken könntest, und nur, falls du eine oder weniger Karten auf deiner Hand hast.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="it-IT"><![CDATA[{2}{B}: Rimetti sul campo di battaglia il Peregrino Terrificante dal tuo cimitero. Attiva questa abilità solo quando potresti lanciare una stregoneria e solo se hai una o meno carte in mano.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="jp-JA"><![CDATA[{2}{B}:あなたの墓地から戦慄の放浪者を戦場に戻す。この能力は、あなたの手札のカードが1枚以下であり、あなたがソーサリーを唱えられるときにのみ起動できる。]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ko-KR"><![CDATA[{2}{B}: 당신의 무덤에서 불길한 방랑자를 전장으로 되돌린다. 집중마법을 발동할 수 있는 시기이며 당신의 손에 있는 카드가 한 장 이하일 때만 이 능력을 활성화할 수 있다.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ru-RU"><![CDATA[{2}{B}: верните Кошмарного Скитальца из вашего кладбища на поле битвы. Активируйте эту способность только при возможности разыгрывать волшебство, и только если у вас не больше одной карты в руке.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="pt-BR"><![CDATA[{2}{B}: Devolva Errante Medonho de seu cemitério para o campo de batalha. Ative esta habilidade somente em um momento em que poderia conjurar um feitiço e somente se tiver um card ou menos na mão.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="zh-CN"><![CDATA[{2}{B}:将恐怖游尸从你的坟墓场移回战场。只可以于你能施放法术的时机下起动此异能,且于你的手牌为一张或更少时才能起动。]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="zh-HK"><![CDATA[{2}{B}:將恐怖遊屍從你的墳墓場移回戰場。只可以於你能施放巫術的時機下起動此異能,且於你的手牌為一張或更少時才能起動。]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <COST mana_cost="{U}{U}{G}{G}" type="Mana" />
      <COST type="Exile" definition="0" compartment="1" query_tag="CARD_QUERY_CHOOSE_CARD_TO_EXILE_FROM_A_GRAVEYARD" item_count="5" />
      <COST_DEFINITION id="0">
         filter:Add( FE_CARD_INSTANCE, OP_NOT, EffectSource() )
         filter:SetZone( ZONE_GRAVEYARD, EffectController() )
      </COST_DEFINITION>
      <AVAILABILITY sorcery_time="1" />
      <RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
         if EffectSource() ~= nil then
            EffectSource():PutOntoBattlefield( EffectController() )
         end
   </ACTIVATED_ABILITY>

<HELP title="MORE_INFO_BADGE_TITLE_2" body="MORE_INFO_BADGE_BODY_2" zone="ZONE_ANY" />
   <SFX text="COMBAT_BLUNT_LARGE_ATTACK" power_boundary_min="4" power_boundary_max="-1" />
   <SFX text="COMBAT_BLUNT_SMALL_ATTACK" power_boundary_min="1" power_boundary_max="3" />
   <LEGALITY>
      <FORMAT value="Commander" status="Legal" />
      <FORMAT value="Duel" status="Legal" />
      <FORMAT value="Frontier" status="Legal" />
      <FORMAT value="Legacy" status="Legal" />
      <FORMAT value="Modern" status="Legal" />
      <FORMAT value="Penny" status="Legal" />
      <FORMAT value="Vintage" status="Legal" />
      <FORMAT value="Dragons Of Tarkir" status="Legal" />
      <FORMAT value="Khans Of Tarkir (block)" status="Legal" />
   </LEGALITY>
   <AUTHOR><![CDATA[NivMizzet1]]></AUTHOR>
   <EDITORS><![CDATA[NivMizzet1]]></EDITORS>
   <DATE><![CDATA[18-07-20]]></DATE>

</CARD_V2>
PS I couldn't get thefiremind's universal card generator to work for Uro or Genesis Ultimatum so their non-english language text is incomplete.

EDIT: oh yeah, and there's this problem with Uro, if anyone can help out
[lua] [string "URO_TITAN_OF_NATURES_WRATH_CW_TITLE (RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION)~0x00000928"]:2: attempt to index a nil value
nivmizzet1

Postby fallenangle » 21 Jul 2020, 15:26

@newtomagic: look in the Deckbuilder's Ability checkbox for "different names" to find some cards that have the kind of code you need.

@Nivmizzet1: I'll check Nissa and Uro later today if I have a chance. While I'm not sure how to code a CW function for escape, I do think that I could code the raw code for it using a LinkedDC or a CW_DC_ObjectDC. Your provided code is incredibly helpful, so thank you for that.
fallenangle

Postby newtomagic » 21 Jul 2020, 15:53

fallenangle wrote:@newtomagic: look in the Deckbuilder's Ability checkbox for "different names" to find some cards that have the kind of code you need.
Nice...ive found some but it only check cards up to 4 cards...whats the possible work around to check for unlimited cards?
newtomagic

Postby fallenangle » 21 Jul 2020, 16:14

Check for cards with "any number of" in their abilities, then try to combine the two at the appropriate point. If you need more help, just let me know.
fallenangle

PreviousNext

Return to 2014