It is currently 18 Apr 2024, 00:27

Text Size

September results (Salbei wins with Emrakul)

Monthly Tournaments , Results ,Tournament Ideas Etc.

Moderators: BAgate, drool66, Aswan jaguar, gmzombie, stassy, CCGHQ Admins

Re: September results (group phase untill sunday 19.09.)

Postby jatill » 13 Sep 2010, 19:01

Aswan jaguar: 4
Brandon: 4
Shantak: 3

Aswan jaguar (2-0) vs Brandon
Game 1: Wrath cleared the way for my horde of guys. Once Tolismir landed, we broke through for the win.
Game 2: Oversoul of Dusk had a Keen Sense of how to grind my opponent into dust.

Brandon (2-0) vs Aswan jaguar
Game 1: Bloodbraid into Bolt twice sealed the deal.
Game 2: Sould Warden gains the AI a ton of life and the game goes long. Ai finally Wraths, and I have more reserve spells to win with.

Shantak (2-0) vs Aswan jaguar
Game 1: I have 3 lords and beat down with brutal e-FISH-ency. Ug.
Game 2: Team Gaea's Skyfolk barely outraces Oversoul of Dusk

Aswan jaguar (2-0) vs Shantak
Game 1: AI was at 5 life facing down 3 creatures before it drew into UU.
Game 2: Lure on Watchwolf was not as awesome as I wanted, but it still traded 2 for 2. Spreading Seas x2 slowed down Oversoul, but AI couldn't draw Lord of Atlantis, so I eventually got the mana to cast it.

Brandon (2-0) vs Shantak
Game 1: Little fish are littler than big monsters.
Game 2: Stuck on 2 land, then 1 (Wasteland), but I still win because bolting lords is really good.

Shantak (2-1) vs Brandon
Game 1: Spreading Seas x2 keeps the AI from playing spells.
Game 2: Mull into 1-lander with 2 LoA. I draw Island and AI skips 1st land drop thanks to Rootbound Crag. The my keyboard spazzes and hits the space bar about 100 times, so the AI gets 10 free turns. Redo.
Game 2b: I lose what I though was an unlosable game when the AI Bloodbraids into burn to kill my lords twice in 2 turns.
Game 3: My first 3 guys are burned out, but the next 11 or so do not. Bloodbraid plays D this game.
jatill
DEVELOPER

Postby Cognis » 13 Sep 2010, 21:01

Group B

Cognis vs Salbei 2-0
Cognis vs Thedrigo 2-0

Salbei vs Cognis 2-0
Salbei vs Thedrigo 2-0

Thedrigo vs Cognis 2-0
Thedrigo vs Salbei 2-0

Match 1 (Salbei AI)
Game 1:
I had to mulligan to 5 but the AI was mana screwed so my Putrid Leech brought the AI down to 3 when it played Show and Tell for Emrakul. Fortunately I had Lord of Extinction in hand so the pair swung in for victory.
Game 2: It was a close game with SSS bringing me down to 2. Show and Tell showed up but thankfully no Emrakul so my Creakwood Liege powered army won the race.

Match 2 (Thedrigo AI)
Game 1:
Turn 3 and 4 Creakwood Liege were just too much but before I was able to win AI’s Dark Confidant revealed Demigod of Revenge which ended the match in my favour.
Game 2: In all fairness I should’ve lost this match. Damnation cleared the board twice and I played a massive Lord of Extinction and AI responded with Demigod of Revenge which resurrected his twin. I’m at 8 but the AI attacks only with one leaving me at 3. I Putrefy the other one on my turn and win. One of the stupidest AI moves I ever saw.

Match 3 (Cognis AI)
Game 1:
Turn 3 Emrakul.
Game 2: Two NO for two SSS.

Match 4 (Thedrigo AI)
Game 1:
SSS started it and after Damnation Show and Tell for Emrakul finished the game in one swing.
Game 2: A tough match but with a help of Dark Confidant I won before Damnation cleared the board.

Match 5 (Cognis AI)
Game 1:
This was a real race. I though I had it wrapped up but then Grave Titan started to pump zombies. I was at 2 life and I finally drew my 5th land to return 4 Bloodghast into play and play Demigod of Revenge. In the end it was an overkill. But it wouldn’t be so close if my Dark Confidant didn’t turn Demigod of Revenge and Nekratall in a row.
Game 2: I leave AI with only black mana with 2 Wasteland and 2 Demigod of Revenge finish the job quickly.

Match 6 (Salbei AI)
Game 1:
AI played Show and Tell for Emrakul but didn’t attack since I had Royal Assassin which gave me time to play Damnation. After that 3 Shriekmaw cleared the board and brought the win.
Game 2: Again Royal Assassin stopped Emrakul and after Damnation 3 Bloodghast were enough for victory.

Cognis: 4 points
Salbei: 4 points
Thedrigo: 4 points
Cognis
Tester

Postby Aswan jaguar » 14 Sep 2010, 16:59

Group A
Jatill-Aww1979 AI 2-0
Jatill-Nicdanger AI 2-0 easy wins although I didn't draw N.O. 2 game AI
manascrewed
Nicdanger-Aww1979 AI 2-0 easy wins both time AI didn't draw small creatures to counter my attacks.
Nicdanger-Jatill AI 1-2 both times although I did very good job wasting 2 lands bolting 3-4 mana creatures AI eventually got N.O.=DEFEAT :shock:
Aww1979-Jatill AI 2-1 luckily no N.O. for the AI.
Aww1979-Nicdanger AI 2-1
Group A points
Jatill=7
[b]Nicdanger=2
Aww1979=2

Group B
Cognis-Salbei AI 1-2
Cognis -Thedrigo 2-1

Salbei vs Cognis 2-0
Salbei vs Thedrigo 2-1

Thedrigo vs Cognis 2-1
Thedrigo vs Salbei 2-0
Group B points
Salbei=6
Thedrigo=3
Cognis=1
please check for mistakes with the points.
---
Trying to squash some bugs and playtesting.
Aswan jaguar
Super Tester Elite

Postby Nicdanger » 15 Sep 2010, 05:00

Group B

Cognis VS Salbei AI 0-2

Game 1: Very close game. AI gets an early Simic Sky Swallower and outraces a Spiritmonger, Creakwood Liege, and friends thanks to 4 Wall of Blossoms.

Game 2: AI drops a Simic Sky Swallower on turn 3 and Emrakul on turn 4. Wurm tokens and friends aren't quite fast enough.

Cognis VS TheDrigo AI 1-2

Game 1: The AI cripples me with Wastelands before nearly killing itself with Dark Confidant. A damnation clears the board and Demigods finish me off quickly.

Game 2: Bloodghasts can't block :)

Game 3: The AI draws 2 Deeds and 3 Damnations. Demigods roll over me like <insert witty comment here>.

Salbei VS Cognis AI 2-0

Game 1: Double Simic Sky Swallower by turn 4.

Game 2: The AI keeps a 6 land hand?

Salbei VS TheDrigo AI 2-0

Game 1: Turn 2 Show and Tell - Emrakul meets Bloodghast.

Game 2: Turn 2 Show and Tell - Emrakul meets Badlands? #-o

TheDrigo VS Cognis AI 2-0

Game 1: I stabilize at life after finally drawing a 4th land. Countryside Crusher and FTK get the job done.

Game 2: An early Wasteland and alot of removal with legs make this one quick.

TheDrigo VS Salbei AI 2-1

Game 1: Interesting game. Show and Tell drops Emrakul and Royal Assassin out. The assassin keeps Emrakul at home even though I have less than 6 permanents in play. The AI soon plucks a Natural Order before I draw Damnation and ends it with old Simi.

Game 2: 2 Damnations and 2 Demigods manhandle the AI in this one.

Game 3: I get some early beats in, then sit back on a Damnation. It clears Emrakul and Demigods come through for the win again.

Group B Results
Cognis - 0
TheDrigo - 6
Salbei - 9
Last edited by Nicdanger on 15 Sep 2010, 11:30, edited 1 time in total.
Nicdanger

Postby Nicdanger » 15 Sep 2010, 11:16

Group C

Aswan VS Brandon AI 2-0

Game 1: Double Oversoul of Dusk = GG.
Game 2: Repeat of game 1!

Aswan VS Shantak AI 2-0

Game 1: Early Stalemate with lots of creatures on both sides. Wrath of God into Lhurgoyf and friends wrap it up.
Game 2: The AI hoses me with Spreading Seas but Oversoul of Dusk is good in this group, and by good I mean :mrgreen:

Brandon VS Aswan AI 2-0

Game 1: Countryside Crusher s and burn takes it home.
Game 2: Lots of creature trades. 2 Bloodbraid Elf s and a Shivan Wurm give me some card advantage and overpower the AI.

Brandon VS Shantak 2-0

Game 1: Wastelands hurt but Tarmogoyf s are cheap and big.
Game 2: The number of 6/1 hasted tramplers I cast in this game boggles the mind!

Shantak VS Aswan AI 2-0

Game 1: Too ...
Game 2: Too many ...

Shantak VS Brandon AI 2-0

Game 1: Too many fish!!!
Game 2: I'm forced to mulligan twice but . . see above!

Group C Results
Aswan - 4
Brandon - 4
Shantak - 4
Nicdanger

Postby Cognis » 15 Sep 2010, 19:02

Current standings are

Group A

Jatill: 33
Nicdanger: 22
Aww: 11

Group B

Salbei: 24
Thedrigo: 21
Cognis: 15

Group C

Brandon: 19
Aswan jaguar: 19
Shantak: 17

Brandon, Jatill, Nicdanger, Shantak and me completed all the groups. Aswan jaguar completed groups A and B. I didn't include Aww's results since he didn't finish entire group A. Just to remind everyone that you don't need to participate in the tournament to be a tester, the more players we have the better results we get.
Cognis
Tester

Postby Aswan jaguar » 15 Sep 2010, 22:50

Group C
Brandon-Aswan jaguar AI 1-2.In game 3,game hanged I tried to play it again,autosave but hanged again.anyway we were in the beginning 20-20 life still so it could turn either way.played 3game again.
Brandon-shantak AI 2-0 Fast growing crushers win the games.very happy :D to see AI return my blood elf to my hand,so I can play his ability again!
Shantak-Brandon AI 2-0
Shantak-Aswan jaguar AI 2-1 The game I lost I didn't draw lord of Atlantis,or spreading seas and that turned the game in AI's favor.
Aswan jaguar-Shantak 2-0
As for my matches with Brandon AI(the first match of group c I played),although I play test both decks before the tour games I thought never mind,big mistake.I played the games,got really mana screwed both games!game1 mulligan to 5 to see 1 land and 1 L.elf.game2 mulligan to 5for two lands this time,both games I didn't draw another :cry: land till the end of the game.Ok I have couple of lands less in my deck,but I tested the deck for more than 20 games and I come up short of mana only once,not 2 games in a raw!!!so I am thinking to repeat the games since I didn't test and know opponents deck,and so I did winning 2-0.But I think I would have lost even if I knew opponents deck,since I was so much manascrewed,so..
Aswan jaguar-Brandon AI 0-2 :cry:
GROUP C points
Brandon=7
Aswan jaguar=5
Shantak=3
---
Aswan jaguar
Super Tester Elite

Re: September results (group D untill thursday 23.09.)

Postby Cognis » 17 Sep 2010, 13:14

Because of a tight schedule since the tournament started mid-month we're speeding up so group D phase can start. Jatil, Salbei and Brandon won their groups and are going straight to the semifinals. Two rookies (in the tournament), Nicdanger and Aswan Jaguar go to group D with Thedrigo. The winner of the group will be the 4th semifinalist. After we get the winner I'll draw and announce the pairings. You have almost a week to play the group and after that we will have 4 days for semis and finals each. Group C was a little close but A and B are clear.

Semifinalists:
Jatill
Salbei
Brandon

Group D:
Nicdanger
Thedrigo
Aswan Jaguar
Cognis
Tester

Postby jatill » 17 Sep 2010, 15:28

Nicdanger 3
Aswan Jaguar 3
Theridgo 4

Theridgo (2-0) vs Nicdanger
Game 1: A couple surprise Groundbreakers caused my to drop to 1 ilfe, but I stabilized from there long enough to win with Demigods.
Game 2: 4 Tattermunge Maniacs does not do well against Countryside Crusher

Nicdanger (2-0) vs Theridgo
Game 1: AI keeps a 0-land hand, which I've never seen before.
Game 2: AI does it again. I'm stumped.

Nicdanger (2-1) vs Aswan Jaguar
Game 1: Wasteland + Bolt on Bird manascrew the AI
Game 2: Wilt-Leaf Liege starts the party and Oversoul + Cloak ends it. Double Paragon wasn't enough.
Game 3: The game goes long and the AI doesn't get a 5th land until very late (I am aggressively killing lands and mana creatures). When Oversoul finally lands, I topdeck a Rumbling Slum and win the race at 2 life.

Aswan Jaguar (2-0) vs Nicdanger
Game 1: Oversoul.
Game 2: My creatures just matched up well against his.

Aswan Jaguar (2-1) vs Theridgo
Game 1: Wasteland hurt us both, but the Ai recovered faster.
Game 2: Wrath takes care of Royal Assassin #1, but #2 sticks, making attacking impossible. Dark Confidant kills AI eventually.
Game 3: Mull 1 land into 1 land + Wall of Blossoms. I actually draw a ton of lands, but wind up with Abu Jafar holding off an 8/8 Crusher and 3 FtK all by himself. He must know something I don't. I eventually cast Akroma and win.

Theridgo (2-0) vs Aswan Jaguar
Game 1: Mulligan. Kill every land and mana creature I see, and 2-for-1 the rest. I Wrath to avoid dying to White Knight beatdown, and followup with Demigod. AI draws the 11/12 Lhurgoyf a turn too late.
Game 2: Similar story minus the mulligan.
jatill
DEVELOPER

Postby Shantak » 17 Sep 2010, 20:05

Group D:

Nicdanger vs Thedrigo (AI) - 2-0 (Nicdanger +2 points)
1-0: Too fast for AI.

2-0: Again. Wasteland is great with the cheap creatures in this deck.

Nicdanger vs Aswan Jaguar (AI) - 2-0 (Nicdanger +2 points)
1-0: Won just barely. If I had one less card in graveyard for Grim Lavamancer to use, I think I would have lost.

2-0: Quicker and easier victory.

Thedrigo vs Nicdanger (AI) - 2-1 (Thedrigo +1 point)
0-1: Mulliganed once, had to take two land hand, was Wastelanded the first turn. No chance.

1-1: Won with me in one life. Far too close.

2-1: Won through two Wastelands, Nekrataal and some Demigods of Revenge.

Thedrigo vs Aswan Jaguar (AI) - 2-0 (Thedrigo +2 points)
1-0: Won through Pernicious Deed (times two).

2-0: Too little land, Pernicious Deed couldn't deal with Wilt-Leaf Liege. AI got me to 1 life and was at 24. However, I still got my hand full of goodies while AI's was empty. Dark Confidant was out but otherwise I had all I needed to win and did so.

Aswan Jaguar vs Nicdanger (AI) - 2-0 (Aswan Jaguar +2 points)
1-0: Keen Sense is fun on opponent's Rumbling Slum. Oversould of Dusk dealt the finishing blows.

2-0: Triple Wilt-Leaf Lieges are even more fun.

Aswan Jaguar vs Thedrigo (AI) - 2-0 (Aswan Jaguar +2 points)
1-0: Battle won quickly by 7/7 Watchwolf with trample, lifelink and Keen Sense.

2-0: Double Dark Confidants kill AI (my Oversoul of Dusk helped though)

Group D totals:
Nicdanger +4 points
Aswan Jaguar +4 points
Thedrigo +3 points
Shantak

Postby Brandon822 » 17 Sep 2010, 21:04

Drigo 4
Nicdanger 4
Aswan Jaguar 3

Theridgo (2-0) vs Nicdanger
Game 1: Damnation clears the way for Demigod.
Game 2: Flametongue Kavu s control the board and Demigod finishes.

Theridgo (2-0) vs Aswan Jaguar
Game 1: Mass destruction + Demigod rule.
Game 2: Opponent has only one land in whole game.

Nicdanger (2-0) vs Aswan Jaguar
Game 1: I'm faster.
Game 2: WoG messes my game, but in the end AI makes stupid mistake by attacking me with flyer and that leaves me a change to all-out attack, that just brings AI to 0.

Nicdanger (2-0) vs Theridgo
Game 1: AI got slow start and I pound him to 2, until he stabilizes. Nekrataal takes away my little elf and leaves Grim Lavamancer to play.
Game 2: Both got slow start, but Maniacs do enough damage for me to bolt AI away, before he gets to play seriously.

Aswan Jaguar (2-1) vs Nicdanger
Game 1: Oversoul and Skyfisher for MWP
Game 2: AI has superfast start. I don't.
Game 3: Skyfishers make all damage.

Aswan Jaguar (2-0) vs Theridgo
Game 1: Kor Skyfisher s for the MWP
Game 2: Again, early Skyfishers make the difference.
Brandon822

Postby Nicdanger » 18 Sep 2010, 08:53

Group D

Nicdanger VS TheDrigo AI 2-0

Game 1: The AI drops a Wasteland on turn 1, but I have 3 fetchlands and get basics. Xena wannabe does most of the work and a Groundbreaker finishes it up.
Game 2: My opening hand has 3 Tattermunge Maniacs, 1 Taiga, and 1 Wasteland. I drop 2 maniacs before the AI nukes my Taiga and casts 3 Dark Confidants. My maniacs trade with 2 of them and the AI loses to its own DC while I have 0 permanents in play!

Nicdanger VS Aswan Jaguar 2-0

Game 1: Double FTK and friends overwhelm the AI.
Game 2: AI stabilizes after quick beats but Grim Lavamancer does the last 6 points of damage.

Aswan Jaguar VS Nicdanger AI 2-0

Game 1: Both decks have an explosive draw and we stalemate at 12 life and 6 creatures each. I put Keen Sense on a buffed Bird of Paradise start drawing. Eventually a very large Oversoul of Dusk punches through.
Game 2: AI has an insane draw and would've easily won but it bolted me instead of my bird. I hold off with 2 Watchwolf s and Abu, who eventually gets a Lure and goes kamikaze into the AI's team and wipes them out. Both decks stall, but eventually a life gaining/card drawing Kor Skyfisher wins the game.

Aswan Jaguar VS TheDrigo AI 2-1

Game 1: Dark Confidant is my MVP!!!
Game 2: The AI clears the board twice with Damnation. Then clears just my side twice with Deeds. A single Demigod does all 20 points.
Game 3: AI stalls on 1 land after nuking one of mine, I have mana dudes so life is good!

TheDrigo VS Nicdanger AI 2-0

Game 1: Not only is the AI absolutely terrible . . but Royal Assassin owns 3 Tattermunge Maniac s and a Groundbreaker.
Game 2: I Wasteland every land the AI plays because it doesn't know how to fetch basic lands, Dark Confidant and Countryside Crusher win it easily.

The Drigo VS Aswan Jaguar AI 2-0

Game 1: Damnation clears out the AI's early mana dudes and it never recovers.
Game 2: I almost lost this to a quick Kor Skyfisher and my own Dark confidant. Damnation clears the board while I'm holding triple Demigods.

Group D Results

Aswan Jaguar - 3
Nicdanger - 4
TheDrigo - 4
Nicdanger

Postby Cognis » 18 Sep 2010, 10:07

Group D

Aswan jaguar vs Nicdanger 2-0
Aswan jaguar vs Thedrigo 1-2

Nicdanger vs Aswan jaguar 2-0
Nicdanger vs Thedrigo 2-1

Thedrigo vs Aswan jaguar 2-0
Thedrigo vs Nicdanger 0-2

Match 1 (Nicdanger AI)
Game 1:
Two Soul Warden allowed me to gain life but the AI had an army building up, while I got mana flooded, and was getting ready to demolish me when I drew Wrath of God followed by Akroma. I buried a dozen of his creatures and sprang Akroma the next turn which finished it in three turns.
Game 2: AI had 4 Bramblewood Paragon on the table but I had Wilt-Leaf Liege and Tolsimir Wolfblood and some gold creatures which turned out to be enough.

Match 2 (Thedrigo AI)
Game 1:
With 2 Wasteland AI denied me W mana source. I was so mana screwed that I barely played anything, and what little did hit the table, 3 Shriekmaw took care of it.
Game 2: A long game I was able to stall until Oversoul of Dusk hit the board.
Game 3: I had a good start but again was left with an unstable mana source and the cards I kept drawing were nigh useless. A fun deck but it should really be tidied up a little. I know the hardest things to do in deck building is cutting cards, but then again, who am I to give comments, my deck didn’t even make it this far.

Match 3 (Aswan jaguarAI)
Game 1:
The AI was mana screwed so it didn’t play much the entire game.
Game 2: The AI had a little more opposition this time but it was over quickly as well.

Match 4 (Thedrigo AI)
Game 1:
I drew very few land and 2 Wasteland mana screwed me so I wasn’t able to play much.
Game 2: Quick 1 mana creatures and a Wasteland ensured a swift victory.
Game 3: Another swift victory since Bloodghast can’t block.

Match 5 (Aswan jaguar AI)
Game 1:
Two Wasteland to stall the game until Damnation cleared the board and Demigod of Revenge resurrected its buddy.
Game 2: AI had good cards but I had better.

Match 6 (Nicdanger AI)
Game 1:
Severe mana screw. One fetch land with 2 Wasteland which allowed me to play nothing. I had to mulligan once and didn’t want to do it twice.
Game 2: Three Wasteland in starting hand with a fetch land. I decide to take it hoping to cripple AI’ mana base. I destroyed 3 Taiga but drew only one other land while the AI played 2 Grim Lavamancer, Tautermage Maniac and 2 Lightning Bolt with only one Mountain. If I saw more than a few coloured lands in two games I would have stood a better chance. The AI had one mana drops while I had nothing that cheap.

Nicdanger: 8
Thedrigo: 5
Aswan jaguar: 2
Cognis
Tester

Postby Aswan jaguar » 18 Sep 2010, 11:49

Nicdanger vs Thedrigo AI 2-0
Game 1 turn1 AI doesn't play his pain land(has two+wasteland),turn2 wastes mine,turn3 again doesn't play the pain land!!so I win easily till he gets enough lands.AI was stalling his own game! =D>
Game 2 more low cost creatures bring the victory.
Nicdanger vs Aswan jaguar AI 0-2
Game 1 turn1 I bolt his L.Elf,but he has many lands,turn2 casts Wall,t.3 a Soul Warden,gives him lots of life while I can't attack,two Kor Skyfisher,bring me to 1 life before I stop them,stop a Wilt-Leaf Liege, an Oversoul of Dusk!but AI casts a second Wilt-Leaf Liege...end.
Game 2 I got overpowered couldn't attack,just defend,3forest came too late to use my 3 Groundbreakers!
Thedrigo vs Nicdanger 1-2
Game 1 mulligan to 4 to get two lands+wasteland,AI wastes both my lands,drew just one more..
Game 2I take some early beating,stabilize at 4 life-AI 20,then overpower AI and win the game.
Game 3 AI wastes two lands in a raw again turn2,3,fast beating and I am down.
---
Aswan jaguar
Super Tester Elite

Postby Aswan jaguar » 18 Sep 2010, 14:08

Thedrigo vs Aswan jaguar AI 2-0
Game 1 I am at 10-31 life but cleared Soul Warden,and kor Skyfisher,my Dark Confidant brings me to 6life,but I cleared the table,and dominated the game after that.
Game 2 Mulligan to 4 to get a land but AI has mana problems too.Two Pernicious Deed IN 3turns clear his creatures,two of them mana ones.Now I am at4lands AI 2 and I waste his second,next turn Nekrataal deals with his L.Elf and he never recovers from that,a 7-8 Lhurgoyf is too late.
Aswan jaguar vs Thedrigo 2-1
Game 1After few turns it seems I have the upper hand 16-6life but Demigod Of Revenge appears I Wrath but next turn a second Demigod Of Revenge takes me down.
Game 2
I play good defense+bad AI choices,it has removals but doesn't use them,I think that happens a lot if the game goes too long...AI stops casting...
Game 3
Soul Warden gives me life,good defenders and I overpower AI,when it gets 4land in play doesn't play Damnation!!!I win.
Aswan jaguar vs Nicdanger 2-0
Game 1
A Kor Skyfisher with cloak is MVP defending greatly and winning life to 3-4 AI creatures by himself,till Oversoul of Dusk appears for the win.
Game 2
I take some early beating but Soul Warden keeps me alive 6life till Wilt-Leaf Liege,and Oversoul of Dusk turn up.MVP=is Soul Warden and key to the victory was that I kept it in game and didn't defend to a 2-1 creature I could have early killed.BTW good AI plays,attacking with everything from the beginning no matter if AI will lose one of them,just like a human would have done with the same cards,at least me. =D>

GROUP D points
Aswan jaguar 8
Nicdanger 5
Thedrigo 2
---
Aswan jaguar
Super Tester Elite

PreviousNext

Return to Tournaments