It is currently 16 Apr 2024, 20:41

Text Size

Double-face pics (Dark Ascension)

Moderator: CCGHQ Admins

Double-face pics (Dark Ascension)

Postby Splat » 10 Feb 2012, 02:35

Hi

When a new expansion comes out and the MW database is updated, I always manually add the pictures related, by renaming all the cardnames.

Now, with last Dark Ascendion database update, it´s been not possible to add pictures to the double-faced DKA card; now the card name for each of those cards is the name of the two sides of the card, separated by a "/", a symbol that I can´t rename for the card (windows doesn´t allow that symbol in a filename).

I´ve tried several combinations (ignoring the symbol, using the "-" instead), but I´ve found no way to make the picture appear.

anybody can help?
Splat

Re: Double-face pics (Dark Ascension)

Postby TheMagicWizard » 10 Feb 2012, 09:02

There are only two options I see and only one of them is working:

1) Rename the double card like this: for example "Afflicted Deserter/Werewolf Ransacker" you name it "Afflicted Deserter". Then it shows you correct image if you use the HQ Pics.

2) Rename the image name [url]does not work[/url]: for example "Afflicted Deserter.full.jpg" rename into "Afflicted DeserterWerewolf Ransacker.full.jpg". This is strange, cuz split cards like "Fire/Ice" use the same adress "Fire/Ice.full.jpg".

Well actually there is only methode 1) i see working. The problem is, that with each upgrade of the Masterbase you have to repeat the renaming for the double cards.
TheMagicWizard

Postby cc-drake » 10 Feb 2012, 10:04

I glued both faces together to look like split cards in MWS (see attachment).

Since it is hard to read the text on these split cards in MWS Play, you can put the origin single face images into your Pics\TK folder and then create Tokens with the same name as the requested face.
Attachments
MWS Double-face pics for ISD.rar
(2.59 MiB) Downloaded 806 times
MWS Double-face pics for DKA.rar
(1.66 MiB) Downloaded 831 times
cc-drake

Postby TheMagicWizard » 10 Feb 2012, 10:27

TheMagicWizard

Postby Splat » 15 Feb 2012, 16:40

The solution that has proven to work with me was renaming in a single word, as per example SoulSeizerGhastlyHaunting.full.jpg
Now it works, thanks for ur support!
Splat

Return to Masterbase/Sets