It is currently 19 Jun 2019, 22:54
   
Text Size

Formal Request Thread

Moderators: Xander9009, CCGHQ Admins

Re: Formal Request Thread

Postby Xander9009 » 27 Apr 2019, 01:07

Simple answer? Don't use those mods. They should theoretically only be adding cards that are already available from the CW, anyway. The mods mentioned need to be updated with fixes, but that's not going to happen, because they've basically all been abandoned in favor of the CW. Generally speaking, outside of possible Riiak's Manual Mana mod (if you want all basic lands to have manual mana abilities), the CW is the only mod you need for base-game cards.
_______________________________
Community Wad - Community Wad Website - How to Help and Report Bugs
Discord: discord.gg/4AXvHzW
User avatar
Xander9009
Programmer
 
Posts: 2880
Joined: 29 Jun 2013, 07:44
Location: Indiana, United States
Has thanked: 116 times
Been thanked: 435 times

Re: Formal Request Thread

Postby LexilconCondran » 27 Apr 2019, 23:35

Xander9009 wrote:Simple answer? Don't use those mods. They should theoretically only be adding cards that are already available from the CW, anyway. The mods mentioned need to be updated with fixes, but that's not going to happen, because they've basically all been abandoned in favor of the CW. Generally speaking, outside of possible Riiak's Manual Mana mod (if you want all basic lands to have manual mana abilities), the CW is the only mod you need for base-game cards.
i know its alot to ask, but for the community wad, the full thing, could you take a look at all the cards in it that do not have art, and add art to them, there are a ton of cards i looked at, all from the Community wad, and they all have no art, just a black blank screen, it is something i want to do, i just dont know how. i just thought of it because you added art to the cards i suggested, but then theres tons of black screen cards, you are pretty good at what you do. i wish i had the tools you used so that i could do it, and look through all the cards to polish and touch up on them all.
i took a look at the scripts and such and was learning the codes, but i dont know how to take an xml card file i export with riaaks, then add it in as a card again.
i can edit the xml with notepad, then save it, but uploading it with art is a question. i also wanna compile all my custom decks into 1 wad instead of having like 52x8 files floating around. xP
#-o "I Dont Know What to Do with my Life"

[-o< "So here iam"
User avatar
LexilconCondran
 
Posts: 47
Joined: 23 Apr 2019, 07:53
Has thanked: 14 times
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Formal Request Thread

Postby Zambooo » 28 Apr 2019, 22:11

LexilconCondran wrote:i know its alot to ask, but for the community wad, the full thing, could you take a look at all the cards in it that do not have art, and add art to them, there are a ton of cards i looked at, all from the Community wad, and they all have no art, just a black blank screen, it is something i want to do, i just dont know how. i just thought of it because you added art to the cards i suggested, but then theres tons of black screen cards, you are pretty good at what you do. i wish i had the tools you used so that i could do it, and look through all the cards to polish and touch up on them all.
i took a look at the scripts and such and was learning the codes, but i dont know how to take an xml card file i export with riaaks, then add it in as a card again.
There should be no Cards without art, not at all.
Please come to Discord and we will help you sort this out: discord.gg/4AXvHzW
User avatar
Zambooo
 
Posts: 213
Joined: 01 Jul 2012, 21:33
Has thanked: 19 times
Been thanked: 10 times

Re: Formal Request Thread

Postby LexilconCondran » 15 May 2019, 17:34

Zambooo wrote:
LexilconCondran wrote:i know its alot to ask, but for the community wad, the full thing, could you take a look at all the cards in it that do not have art, and add art to them, there are a ton of cards i looked at, all from the Community wad, and they all have no art, just a black blank screen, it is something i want to do, i just dont know how. i just thought of it because you added art to the cards i suggested, but then theres tons of black screen cards, you are pretty good at what you do. i wish i had the tools you used so that i could do it, and look through all the cards to polish and touch up on them all.
i took a look at the scripts and such and was learning the codes, but i dont know how to take an xml card file i export with riaaks, then add it in as a card again.
There should be no Cards without art, not at all.
Please come to Discord and we will help you sort this out: discord.gg/4AXvHzW
well, anyways, i figured something out
and i compiled all WADs, the community wad, and any others into 1 file
i'am working on tweaking the text of every card
and as well adding art for all missing cards
-this will be my own little side project-
but i am fixing any errors i find, learning as i go, so it will be interesting, there are like 1000 cards in the community wad, and all were missing art files, i checked all of it, unpacked it all, and most of it is missing art. but thats not all, many cards have text errors, and minor flaws i just wanted to mess with, this wad is already at 1.3gb kind of massive, but i will make a new topic post when iam done, it gives me something to do, and it will take awhile to pull off

one question though, how do i create a custom deck, and add it to the wad?
do i just compile it and add it to the deck sections, with unlocks as well
#-o "I Dont Know What to Do with my Life"

[-o< "So here iam"
User avatar
LexilconCondran
 
Posts: 47
Joined: 23 Apr 2019, 07:53
Has thanked: 14 times
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Formal Request Thread

Postby Xander9009 » 15 May 2019, 17:49

Your community wad is set up wrong. Maybe an (extremely?) old version? The CW has 18,434 cards, 32 vanguards, 586 tokens, and 159 underscore cards (cards that are needed but are never added to a deck directly). And the only ones missing art are the ones that were very recently added (so maybe 150). If you're only getting 1000 cards and no art, then something's wrong with your installation. Go here and here. Download all of the .wad files. Note that in the art folder, there are 27 main art wads and 1 art update wad.
_______________________________
Community Wad - Community Wad Website - How to Help and Report Bugs
Discord: discord.gg/4AXvHzW
User avatar
Xander9009
Programmer
 
Posts: 2880
Joined: 29 Jun 2013, 07:44
Location: Indiana, United States
Has thanked: 116 times
Been thanked: 435 times

Re: Formal Request Thread

Postby LexilconCondran » 15 May 2019, 18:02

Xander9009 wrote:Your community wad is set up wrong. Maybe an (extremely?) old version? The CW has 18,434 cards, 32 vanguards, 586 tokens, and 159 underscore cards (cards that are needed but are never added to a deck directly). And the only ones missing art are the ones that were very recently added (so maybe 150). If you're only getting 1000 cards and no art, then something's wrong with your installation. Go here and here. Download all of the .wad files. Note that in the art folder, there are 27 main art wads and 1 art update wad.
yeah i dunced that all out, long ago i downloaded file 2. not 1
2 only had art for 2 3 5 7 14 15 23

so i missed the other file. xD
#-o "I Dont Know What to Do with my Life"

[-o< "So here iam"
User avatar
LexilconCondran
 
Posts: 47
Joined: 23 Apr 2019, 07:53
Has thanked: 14 times
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Formal Request Thread

Postby LexilconCondran » 16 May 2019, 15:56

<CONTINUOUS_ACTION layer="8" filter_id="0">
local namedSource = FilteredCard()
if namedSource ~= nil then
namedSource:GetCurrentCharacteristics():Bool_Set( CHARACTERISTIC_CANT_USE_ACTIVATED_ABILITIES, 1 )
end
</CONTINUOUS_ACTION>

okay, i wanted to recreate- pithing needle and add an additional phrase, but it wont work
CHARACTERISTIC_CANT_USE_TRIGGERED_ABILITIES, 1 )
^
the thing is Leveler <-- i wanted to create a card that functioned like Pithing Needle or Stifle
but it disables a cards activated and triggered abilities
i just cant get it to function properly, pithing needle however, i unlocked its targeting from opponents to any.
so now it can target any card it the game, rather than just an opponents cards

its pretty interesting though, there are no anti-triggered ability cards to look up

Stifle might be the only instant i've seen that targets triggers and activated abilities.

https://gatherer.wizards.com/Pages/Card ... eid=382377

anyone know how to script for this?
| Open
<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?>
<CARD_V2 ExportVersion="1">
<FILENAME text="PITHING_NEEDLE_CW_253581" />
<CARDNAME text="PITHING_NEEDLE" />
<TITLE>
<LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="en-US"><![CDATA[Pithing Needle]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
<LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="fr-FR"><![CDATA[Aiguille à sectionner]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
<LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="es-ES"><![CDATA[Aguja medular]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
<LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="de-DE"><![CDATA[Lähmungsnadel]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
<LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="it-IT"><![CDATA[Ago Spinale]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
<LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="jp-JA"><![CDATA[真髄の針]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
<LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ko-KR"><![CDATA[연수에 꽂는 바늘]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
<LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ru-RU"><![CDATA[Смертельная Игла]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
<LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="pt-BR"><![CDATA[Agulha Medular]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
</TITLE>
<MULTIVERSEID value="253581" />
<ARTID value="PITHING_NEEDLE" />
<ARTIST name="Anthony Palumbo" />
<CASTING_COST cost="{1}" />
<FLAVOURTEXT>
<LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="en-US"><![CDATA[The fearful want the procedure before a blood festival. The guilty seek it afterward.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
<LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="fr-FR"><![CDATA[Les craintifs veulent subir l’opération avant un festival de sang. Les coupables, après.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
<LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="es-ES"><![CDATA[Los temerosos quieren ser operados antes de un festival de la sangre. Los culpables desean ser operados después.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
<LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="de-DE"><![CDATA[Die Furchtsamen hätten die Operation gerne vor dem Blutfest. Wer sich schuldig gemacht hat, will sie danach.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
<LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="it-IT"><![CDATA[I timorosi invocano la procedura prima di un festival del sangue. I colpevoli la cercano dopo.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
<LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="jp-JA"><![CDATA[恐れる者は血の祭りの前に処置を求める。罪人は祭りの後で処置を求める。]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
<LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ko-KR"><![CDATA[두려움에 떠는 자들은 피의 축제 전에 시술을 받기를 원하고, 죄책감을 느끼는 자들은 축제 이후에 시술을 받기를 원한다.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
<LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ru-RU"><![CDATA[Страшащиеся хотят, чтобы процедуру провели до начала Праздника крови. Виновные желают ее после.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
<LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="pt-BR"><![CDATA[Os temerosos desejam o procedimento antes do festival do sangue. Os culpados o procuram depois.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
</FLAVOURTEXT>
<TYPE metaname="Artifact" />
<EXPANSION value="RTR" />
<RARITY metaname="R" />
<TRIGGERED_ABILITY replacement_query="1" active_zone="ZONE_TRANSITION">
<LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="en-US"><![CDATA[As Pithing Needle enters the battlefield, name a card.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
<LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="fr-FR"><![CDATA[Au moment où l’Aiguille à sectionner arrive sur le champ de bataille, nommez une carte.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
<LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="es-ES"><![CDATA[En cuanto la Aguja medular entre al campo de batalla, nombra una carta.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
<LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="de-DE"><![CDATA[Sowie die Lähmungsnadel ins Spiel kommt, benenne eine Karte.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
<LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="it-IT"><![CDATA[Mentre l’Ago Spinale entra nel campo di battaglia, nomina una carta.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
<LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="jp-JA"><![CDATA[真髄の針が戦場に出るに際し、カード名を1つ指定する。]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
<LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ko-KR"><![CDATA[연수에 꽂는 바늘이 전장에 들어오면서, 카드 한 장을 호명한다.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
<LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ru-RU"><![CDATA[При выходе Смертельной Иглы на поле битвы назовите карту.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
<LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="pt-BR"><![CDATA[Conforme Agulha Medular entra no campo de batalha, nomeie um card.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
<TRIGGER value="ZONECHANGE_TRANSITION" simple_qualifier="self" to_zone="ZONE_BATTLEFIELD" />
<RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
local filterDC = EffectDC():Make_Chest(1)
local filter = ClearFilter()
filter:SetZone( ZONE_ANYWHERE )
filter:Add( FE_IS_TOKEN, false )
S_FillAlphabeticChest( filterDC, filter )
EffectController():ChooseItemFromDC( "CARD_QUERY_CHOOSE_CARD", filterDC, EffectDC():Make_Targets(0) )
</RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
<RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
local target = EffectDC():Get_Targets(0):Get_CardPtr(0)
if target ~= nil then
S_SaveName(target)
S_DeclareCardName(target)
end
</RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
</TRIGGERED_ABILITY>
<STATIC_ABILITY>
<LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="en-US"><![CDATA[Triggered and Activated abilities of sources with the chosen name can’t be activated unless they’re mana abilities.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
<LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="fr-FR"><![CDATA[Les capacités activées des sources du nom choisi ne peuvent pas être activées à moins qu’elles ne soient des capacités de mana.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
<LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="es-ES"><![CDATA[Las habilidades activadas de las fuentes con el nombre elegido no pueden activarse a menos que sean habilidades de maná.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
<LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="de-DE"><![CDATA[Aktivierte Fähigkeiten von Quellen mit dem bestimmten Namen können nicht aktiviert werden, außer es sind Manafähigkeiten.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
<LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="it-IT"><![CDATA[Le abilità attivate delle fonti col nome scelto non possono essere attivate a meno che non siano abilità di mana.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
<LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="jp-JA"><![CDATA[選ばれた名前を持つ発生源の起動型能力は、それがマナ能力でないかぎり起動できない。]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
<LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ko-KR"><![CDATA[호명된 이름을 가진 원천의 활성화능력은 마나 능력이 아닌 한 활성화될 수 없다.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
<LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ru-RU"><![CDATA[Активируемые способности источников с выбранным именем не могут быть активированы, если только они не являются мана-способностями.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
<LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="pt-BR"><![CDATA[As habilidades ativadas de fontes com o nome escolhido não podem ser ativadas a menos que sejam habilidades de mana.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
<FILTER filter_id="0">
local filter = ClearFilter()
filter:Add( FE_CARD_NAME, OP_IS, S_LoadName() )
</FILTER>
<CONTINUOUS_ACTION layer="8" filter_id="0">
local namedSource = FilteredCard()
if namedSource ~= nil then
namedSource:GetCurrentCharacteristics():Bool_Set( CHARACTERISTIC_CANT_USE_ACTIVATED_ABILITIES, 1 )
end
</CONTINUOUS_ACTION>
<CONTINUOUS_ACTION layer="8" filter_id="0">
local namedSource = FilteredCard()
if namedSource ~= nil then
namedSource:GetCurrentCharacteristics():Bool_Set( CHARACTERISTIC_CANT_USE_TRIGGERED_ABILITIES, 1 )
end
</CONTINUOUS_ACTION>
<----doesnt work
</STATIC_ABILITY>
<AI_BASE_SCORE score="200" zone="ZONE_HAND" />
<AUTHOR><![CDATA[ShoGUN]]></AUTHOR>
<EDITORS><![CDATA[ShoGUN]]></EDITORS>
<DATE><![CDATA[01-03-15]]></DATE>
</CARD_V2>


Disallow
Naban, Dean of Iteration
Nimble Obstructionist
Panharmonicon
Repudiate // Replicate (Replicate)
Repudiate // Replicate (Repudiate)
Stifle
Strionic Resonator
Tawnos, Urza's Apprentice
Teysa Karlov
Trickbind
Voidslime

^These are all Triggered cards, none are in the wad
it must be a function that just doesn't exist yet
#-o "I Dont Know What to Do with my Life"

[-o< "So here iam"
User avatar
LexilconCondran
 
Posts: 47
Joined: 23 Apr 2019, 07:53
Has thanked: 14 times
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Formal Request Thread

Postby Xander9009 » 16 May 2019, 17:31

There's a thread dedicated to impossible cards, which these are listed in. Sadly, we can't counter an ability. (Well, thefiremind might have found a way to do it, but no one has had enough time to see if it will work. It'll be a big process.) If you want to prevent triggered abilities, you might be able to use ABILITY_PLAYED trigger, and if it gives you the source card, and that source card is the one that shouldn't be able to have triggered abilities, then counter the ability that way with an override, possibly. But it would require some tinkering to see if it would work.

To test this, you'll need to make a triggered ability on your permanent. Use the same way Pithing Needle uses to track the chosen card. The triggered ability needs to have
Code: Select all
replacement_effect="1"
That will go in the TRIGGERED_ABILITY opening tag. Then, the trigger would be one of these (two different approaches, use one at a time):
Code: Select all
   <TRIGGER value="ABILITY_PLAYED" pre_trigger="1">
      local oTriggerObject = TriggerObject()
      if oTriggerObject ~= nil and oTriggerObject == BLOCKED_CARD_REFERENCE_HERE then
         MTG():Override
         return true
      end
      return false
   </TRIGGER>
   
   <TRIGGER value="ACTIVATED_ABILITY_PLAYED" pre_trigger="1">
      local oTriggerObject = TriggerObject()
      if oTriggerObject ~= nil and oTriggerObject == BLOCKED_CARD_REFERENCE_HERE then
         local iAbilityID = TriggerStackObjectID()
         if MTG():GetStackObjectController(iAbilityID) ~= nil then
            MTG():CounterStackObject(iAbilityID)
         end
         return true
      end
      return false
   </TRIGGER>
BLOCKED_CARD_REFERENCE_HERE needs to come from how Pithing Needle does it. Mind you, I have no idea if either of these will work properly. They're just guesses. Only use one of these triggers at a time and see which one works better.
_______________________________
Community Wad - Community Wad Website - How to Help and Report Bugs
Discord: discord.gg/4AXvHzW
User avatar
Xander9009
Programmer
 
Posts: 2880
Joined: 29 Jun 2013, 07:44
Location: Indiana, United States
Has thanked: 116 times
Been thanked: 435 times

Re: Formal Request Thread

Postby LexilconCondran » 18 May 2019, 16:48

in any case its going slowly but i have tweaked tons of cards
added tons of art, and fixes, even messed with
Sliver Queen
Sliver Hivelord
Sliver Overlord
Sliver Legion and Sliver Origin <--- i added and made it
one bug is with Manaweft Sliver having infinite mana taps
and Sliver Hive also kinda bugged
^ {i added black/white/green and Red/blue/green variants}

and i guess i broke planeswalkers, the loyalty wont function in the game
and there is Garruk Relentless <--- spawns infinite wolves

Mowu Journey for the Elixir and Jiang Yanggu had no art
plus Jiang spawned a 1/1 lifelink cat, so i remade the toke for mowu
now its a 3/3 hound with lifelink

tons of new cards i created, and tweaks, still going through the 50 decks i made and just adding and adjusting cards, there are 26.000 to mess with so its actually a ton of stuff to look into, really fun to make new cards from scratch, i'am trying to learn the coding to maybe tweak anything
my favorite new card i made was called Chronomasters Astrolabe.
^ {when it enters the battlefield you search your library and add a land to the field untapped, and if it is destroyed you take an extra turn + draw a card} kind of busted but eh, i just wanted to have fun with bots
#-o "I Dont Know What to Do with my Life"

[-o< "So here iam"
User avatar
LexilconCondran
 
Posts: 47
Joined: 23 Apr 2019, 07:53
Has thanked: 14 times
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Formal Request Thread

Postby Xander9009 » 18 May 2019, 16:57

Feel free to upload any official cards to the Public Upload folder. I'll look them over and add them to the CW. For the infinite mana and tokens, which version of Manaweft Sliver are you using? If it's the auto-tap version, that's probably why. Frankly, given what it does, it probably just needs removed. If it's the manual tap version (you have to zoom into the card and choose its mana ability to tap it for mana), then that's another story. I know for sure it worked perfectly within the last few weeks, because I use it in my own sliver deck and played the deck several times.

I've never even heard of Global Series, so I'm not surprised there was no art for Journey for the Elixir and Jiang Yanggu.

For the custom cards, if I get a chance, I'll see about setting up a separate wad that's automated the same way the CW is. That way, it could make use of all of the CW's features and work alongside it without worrying about messing anything up. But that's a tall order, so it would be several weeks, at least.
_______________________________
Community Wad - Community Wad Website - How to Help and Report Bugs
Discord: discord.gg/4AXvHzW
User avatar
Xander9009
Programmer
 
Posts: 2880
Joined: 29 Jun 2013, 07:44
Location: Indiana, United States
Has thanked: 116 times
Been thanked: 435 times

Re: Formal Request Thread

Postby LexilconCondran » 18 May 2019, 17:08

Xander9009 wrote:Feel free to upload any official cards to the Public Upload folder. I'll look them over and add them to the CW. For the infinite mana and tokens, which version of Manaweft Sliver are you using? If it's the auto-tap version, that's probably why. Frankly, given what it does, it probably just needs removed. If it's the manual tap version (you have to zoom into the card and choose its mana ability to tap it for mana), then that's another story. I know for sure it worked perfectly within the last few weeks, because I use it in my own sliver deck and played the deck several times.

I've never even heard of Global Series, so I'm not surprised there was no art for Journey for the Elixir and Jiang Yanggu.

For the custom cards, if I get a chance, I'll see about setting up a separate wad that's automated the same way the CW is. That way, it could make use of all of the CW's features and work alongside it without worrying about messing anything up. But that's a tall order, so it would be several weeks, at least.
i would probably touch up every single card
like all 26,000 xD
but running tests and making fixes is something i like to do
text errors in the cards as well.
just need to test Sliver hive, and find out which manaweft works or doesn't.
the A.i when it used them, it had infinite mana
but it works when you use them.
also tons and tons of lag gets generated from werewolves
i tried them in 2hg with my friend and it was pretty bad
thats just weird though, cause i like werewolves
might spend this whole week just making tons of fixes
but i will upload a link to the new wad when i'am done
not sure i wanna drop a huge 1.3gb wad into the community wad
i took the community wad and tons of others and merged them into 1
but that always brings issues, like the planeswalker loyalty not functioning and some mana tapping weirdness, some are manually tappable, others are not, coding always brings bugs, but there more you know, the better, i kind of frankensteined cards abilities to create new ones that didn't exist, and it seemed to work


--i made a lot of cards that are not really official
just fan made ones, and tweaked others to get around the 5 mana issue in the game, but left the original ones
the official card i created though was Sliver origin
it was unique
#-o "I Dont Know What to Do with my Life"

[-o< "So here iam"
User avatar
LexilconCondran
 
Posts: 47
Joined: 23 Apr 2019, 07:53
Has thanked: 14 times
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Formal Request Thread

Postby Xander9009 » 18 May 2019, 20:08

Don't upload the entire wad. Just the specific official cards you modified/made.

Also, what 5 mana issue?

Which mods are you merging? Because, like was mentioned before, any cards in any mods should already be in the CW and shouldn't need merged.
_______________________________
Community Wad - Community Wad Website - How to Help and Report Bugs
Discord: discord.gg/4AXvHzW
User avatar
Xander9009
Programmer
 
Posts: 2880
Joined: 29 Jun 2013, 07:44
Location: Indiana, United States
Has thanked: 116 times
Been thanked: 435 times

Previous

Return to 2014

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests


Who is online

In total there are 5 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 5 guests (based on users active over the past 10 minutes)
Most users ever online was 287 on 31 Mar 2019, 04:11

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests

Login Form