It is currently 18 Sep 2018, 17:14

Text Size

Community Wad

Moderators: Xander9009, CCGHQ Admins

Re: Community Wad

Postby aidscoi168 » 01 Sep 2018, 16:06

It maybe the effect of Goreclaw, Terror of Qal Sisma even the card not in battle field yet. also Thrashing Brontodon won't work ( not allow me to pay mana and sacrifice to destroy enchantment )
aidscoi168

Postby thanosyro » 05 Sep 2018, 14:45

[img]Hungering%20Hydra[/img] is INDESTRUCTIBLE! Whenever is dealt damage (even a critical one), it gains that much +1 counters but its' toughness didn't drop below 1. If anyone can fix this i'd appreciate. Also i would like to know.. Is the DOTP 2014 community wad dead? If so, thank to everyone who contributed to this project all these years. =D>
thanosyro

Postby NEMESiS » 07 Sep 2018, 18:37

chiefeweight wrote:
NEMESiS wrote:Only two issues to note, is that the emblem is missing the art and that it can be targeted with Teferi's -3. It needs protection.
Is it possible to make an emblem invisible to players? I remember that there was a version, in which players could acquire the emblems' effects without creating any emblem permanents on the battlefield that would be affected by players or computers.
I shouldn't be different the other ones. It just needs protection, hopefully it gets updated.

thanosyro wrote:[img]Hungering%20Hydra[/img] is INDESTRUCTIBLE! Whenever is dealt damage (even a critical one), it gains that much +1 counters but its' toughness didn't drop below 1. If anyone can fix this i'd appreciate. Also i would like to know.. Is the DOTP 2014 community wad dead? If so, thank to everyone who contributed to this project all these years. =D>
I looked at the card, all you have to do is remove this from the triggered ability:

Code: Select all
 replacement_effect="1"
NEMESiS

Postby san4wc » 15 Sep 2018, 10:12

For Veteran Motorist second effect (Whenever Veteran Motorist crews a Vehicle, that Vehicle gets +1/+1 until end of turn), if Veteran motorist leaves the battlefield, the vehicle loses the +1/+1 bonus even though it is supposed to last till the end of turn.
san4wc

Previous

Return to 2014