It is currently 18 Sep 2018, 18:00

Text Size

600DPI Scans From A Few Vintage Sets

Discuss Card Scans and Other Artwork Here

Moderator: CCGHQ Admins

600DPI Scans From A Few Vintage Sets

Postby RodneyDangerfield » 13 Sep 2018, 00:35

Hi there!

I'd like to request 600DPI scans from just a few vintage sets (Alpha-Legends). I know at one point it was more of a bandwidth/space concern, but with the advent of hard drive space becoming much cheaper these days as well as monitors becoming more and more higher-resolution, these cards would serve a huge benefit to me and sadly the 300DPI ones are just a bit too small for a few of the applications I'm working with. I've tried to do a handful myself but unfortunately the scanners I've had access to aren't very good and they produce noticeable seamlines that bug the perfectionist in me.

I definitely appreciate all the work that has been put into the project, so I'd just like to respectfully request the files from the aforementioned sets if they're still readily available and can just be tossed onto Mega from someone without much effort. If only the crops are available at 600DPI I can make do with those as well. I'd be willing to offer up a PayPal donation of what you deem a fair price for your time. If you think you can help me out here and you'd like to PM me instead, that's fine!

Thank you very much.
RodneyDangerfield

Return to Pictures