It is currently 23 May 2018, 20:15

Text Size

Feedback / Suggestions

by BetaSteward

Moderators: LevelX, BetaSteward, North, escplan9, noxx, Aurum, fireshoes, jeffwadsworth, TheElk801, CCGHQ Admins

Re: Feedback / Suggestions

Postby MalcolmS » 20 Apr 2018, 22:27

I was hoping brawl would be implemented with the dominaria update, but aparently not.
Can you please implement it next update?
MalcolmS

Postby cheddarsuave » 21 Apr 2018, 14:59

This seems to be happening to me a lot more than usual lately: Nearly every time I go to load or save a deck, it defaults to my "Documents" directory instead of the last folder I loaded or saved from in XMage. This is very annoying as I have all my decks saved about 6 folders down from "Documents". Can we please have it just pull up the last folder opened, or at least have the option to?
cheddarsuave

Postby cheddarsuave » 16 May 2018, 11:17

Two suggestions:

1) Break the GUI size option for "Cards other zones" into two different categories: "Cards in Library" and "Cards other zones" (graveyard, exile, etc). I would like cards in graveyards especially to be very small so they can fit on my screen, but when I do that my library is exceedingly small when I'm searching through it for fetchlands or whatever.

2) Make the counter icons (+1/+1, loyalty, etc) bigger. I have a small monitor with high resolution, and it's impossible to see the value of the counters on permanents once the board gets cluttered. I end up having to hover over cards to see the counter value over and over again.

Thanks!
cheddarsuave

Previous

Return to XMage