Text Size

Draft auto winning

Downloads, Guides , General Support
PLEASE "SEARCH" BEFORE YOU POST!

Moderators: BAgate, drool66, Aswan jaguar, gmzombie, stassy, CCGHQ Admins

Draft auto winning

Postby zosete » 01 Aug 2009, 03:39

Hi, there.

First of all, thanks for the effort you put into this project. It's amazing!

Before buggering the folks around here, I checked the FAQs and searched the forum. The other draft problems reported recently are more technical.

My problem is: I can't play a draft because the computer gives me an automatic win after I choose my deck. That is, if I choose most of the sets. All cards, legends, etc, for instance. Sometimes it just keeps running and waiting... no crash, no freezing. My PC is quite old, but can play the duels without problems. Also, the draft goes pretty smooth whenever it works.

I followed the steps: launcher, draft, choosing a non-problematic deck (more later), trying different sets, different rarity settings... no luck.
Also, instead of using the launcher, i triggered it in a standard solo duel by using the DRAFT card in one/both of the decks. Same results.

I call "problematic decks" to a gameplay set that implies two decks with triggering cards as avatars, spat, etc. If I launch an SPAT game with two decls containing one SPAT card, my opponent loses automatically because of running out of cards. If I just give him a fixed standard deck, then we play normally with mine.

I'm pretty sure I did something wrong because I have some artwork missing (maybe I should have created a new newduelart folder instead of copying those files to duelart). Anyway, any idea to fix this besides a fresh reinstall?

The game is pretty enjoyable as it is, by the way. My gratitude and congratulations again. But I am a big fan of randomness and I'd love playing the draft.
zosete

Re: Draft auto winning

Postby Squee » 01 Aug 2009, 05:51

Hi and welcome :D
In fact, you've only made the first part of the Draft. After the automatic win ( = the end of the draft), go to the deck builder. You'll find 8 new decks :
- Draft Human : it'll have all the card you've drafted
- Draft Opponent 1-7 : they're the decks made by your opponents. The number after that name is an overall score for their draft.
You can modify your draft (and opponent's draft too if you wish) and then play with them in solo mode.

For more information, just follow this link :
Manalink's Wiki
Squee

Re: Draft auto winning

Postby zosete » 01 Aug 2009, 19:11

Thanks, Squee.

What a genius I am! I'm ashamed I couldn't understand for myself such simple instructions :)

Problem solved, then. Now I have to figure the best combination for sealed tournaments packs.
zosete

Return to Installation and Troubleshooting